Bob McKenzie tweeted that its

in Server 19.09.2019 02:55
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

OTTAWA -- Patrick Chan opened his short program Friday night with a massive quadruple-triple jump combination that for a moment seemed like a tantalizing preview of Sochi Olympic gold. Then the three-time world champion inexplicably lost his focus. The 23-year-old from Toronto won the mens short program at the Canadian figure skating championships on Friday, but it was far from the flawless program he would have liked less than a month out from the Sochi Olympics. "I just got ahead of myself, did the great quad toe-triple toe and then my mind starts racing: Oh my God its going to be a great program," Chan said. Chan scored 89.12 points, doubling both a planned triple Axel and planned triple Lutz in what was an otherwise elegant program to Rachmaninoffs "Elegy in E-Flat Minor." "I kind of lost my train of thought, I didnt have anything in mind, I just kind of relaxed and thought it was over, rather than staying really pinpoint on to technically what I have to do to do the Axel successfully. And I didnt do that. Same with the Lutz," Chan said. Liam Firus of North Vancouver, B.C., was second with 78.93, while Kevin Reynolds of Coquitlam, B.C., scored 78.29 for third in his first competition of the season. Chan has had his sights set on Sochi Olympic gold almost from the day he finished fifth at the Vancouver Games. "That was the problem today, I was thinking This has to be a great program today for me to have a great Olympics. And if I look back in the history books, Jamie (Sale) and David (Pelletier) didnt have a great nationals before the Salt Lake City Games (where they won gold), so ... "Its just the last piece of the puzzle I need to fit in and get everything working smoothly." Chan was easily the frontrunner for Olympic gold early in the season when he shattered the world records for the short program, long program, and overall score. But he faltered at the Grand Prix Final with a similarly shaky short program to Friday nights, and had to settle for silver behind Japan teenager Yuzuru Hanyu. The Canadian admitted it took a while to shake off the disappointment. "I had a rocky Grand Prix Final and I think thats the source of this, losing my flow, my mojo I guess," Chan said. "Final was really startling ... it was hard to go back home and have that long of a time to think about that. Im glad I had nationals before Olympics to work on that, and get myself out of that mindset." Oskar Lindblom Jersey . Browns advice worked. Irving scored 20 points, including seven in the fourth quarter, and Cleveland defeated the Los Angeles Clippers 88-82 Saturday night. Irving made his first shot of the night on a layup a little over three minutes into the game. Nolan Patrick Jersey . Last year, Islanders forward Colin Mcdonald released a "Do It For Colin" campaign to promote his teammate and friend John Tavares for the EA sports honour:The most popular sports voting video ever has to go to Chris Bosh who showcased his comedic abilities in his effort to get fans to vote him into the 2008 All Star Game:You can vote for TJ and other star players for the NHL 15 cover vote here. http://www.nhlflyersproauthentic.com/jam...-hockey-jersey/. The thunderous cheers quickly changed to an appreciative chant: "Ma-son! Ma-son! Ma-son! Headed to New York with new life, Mason sure earned this curtain call. Oskar Lindblom Flyers Jersey . Globo TV and other news outlets said early Monday that Scolari will not remain as coach after the national teams failure to win the World Cup at home. Bobby Clarke Jersey . TSN Hockey Insider Bob McKenzie tweeted that its believed the Flames are working towards a new contract with the defenceman.AUBURN HILLS, Mich. -- The Detroit Pistons signed centre Josh Harrellson to two-year contract for the league minimum with the team holding an option for the second season Wednesday. Harrellson played sparingly in six games last season for the Miami Heat. The 6-foot-10, 275-pound Harrellson was drafted by New Orleans out of Kentucky in the second round in 2011, then traded that nnight to the New York Knicks.dddddddddddd Harrellson averaged 4.4 points and 3.9 rebounds in 14.6 minutes as a rookie and played in four playoff games during the 2012 playoffs with the Knicks. The Pistons traded for point guard Brandon Jennings during their busy off-season and signed free agents Josh Smith, Chauncey Billups, Luigi Datome and re-signed Will Bynum. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen