allegations last year against

in Server 20.09.2019 02:51
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

CHICAGO - DaMarcus Beasley, the first American to play in four World Cups, said Monday he is retiring from the U.S. national team after 14 years.The 32-year-old scored 17 goals and made 121 international appearances — fifth on the U.S. career list. He played in every minute of the Americans four games at this years World Cup, where the U.S. lost to Belgium in the second round. After playing midfield at the World Cup in 2002, 06 and 10, Beasley was shifted to left back for this years tournament.Honestly I never thought this day would come, representing my country has been the greatest thing Ive done in my career, Beasley said in a statement posted on Instagram.To all my coaches and teammates, I just want to say thank you, thank you for making me the player I am and the man I will be in the future, Beasley wrote.A native of Fort Wayne, Indiana, started his professional career with the Chicago Fire from 2000-04, winning a pair of U.S. Open Cups, and played abroad for PSV Eindhoven, Manchester City, Glasgow Rangers, Hannover and Puebla. He returned to MLS in July with Houston and will continue his club career with the Dynamo.He made 22 Champions League appearances and became the first American to score for two teams in Europes top club competition, for Eindhoven and Rangers. He is the only U.S. player to appear in a Champions League semifinal and won two league titles in the Netherlands and two in Scotland.Beasley earned the Silver Ball at the 1999 FIFA Under-17 Championship, where the Americans finished fourth and Landon Donovan won the Golden Ball. Beasley was selected the U.S. Soccer Federations Young Male Athlete of the Year in 2001.He made his national team debut in a February 2001 exhibition against China, played in 11 World Cup matches and appeared his U.S. finale last month in an exhibition against Colombia in London. He helped the U.S. to titles in the CONCACAF Gold Cup, the championship of North and Central America and the Caribbean, in 2002, 2005, 2007 and 2013.U.S. national team coach Jurgen Klinsmann congratulated Beasley on Twitter on a fantastic international career. 4 World Cups is a huge achievement! Zapatillas Nike Just Do It Blancas . - The fiancee of former New England Patriots player Aaron Hernandez is set to ask a judge to throw out allegations that she lied to a grand jury. Vapormax 2019 Hombre .ca Fantasy Editor Scott Cullen, NFL Editor Ben Fisher, and Isaac Owusu discuss three hot fantasy football topics. http://www.vapormaxbaratas.com/. It will be their 15th head-to-head meeting and fourth in the post-season (Sunday at 2pm et/11am pt on CTV) and for his part, Brady isnt downplaying just how big the game is for him. "Im excited - Its everything you could ask for as an athlete," the New England Patriots quarterback told WEEI Radio in Boston on Monday. Comprar Vapormax Plus Baratas .com) - The Ottawa Senators will try to keep their slim playoff hopes alive when they face the Chicago Blackhawks who are trying to secure their place in the post-season. Vapormax Off White Negras . Tensions rose in the first period when Penguins defenceman Brooks Orpik hit Bruins forward Loui Eriksson with what appeared to be a clean hit.MIAMI -- The University of Miami reacted swiftly Tuesday after sexual battery charges were brought against two of its football players, immediately dismissing both from the Hurricanes team and suspending them as students. JaWand Blue and Alexander Figueroa, both 20-year-old sophomore linebackers, are accused of getting a 17-year-old girl drunk the night of July 5 and then repeatedly raping her at an on-campus residential hall. Each is charged with sexual battery on a physically helpless victim, and Figueroa is also charged with possessing a stolen or forged drivers license. Court records did not list an attorney for either man. But University President Donna Shalala and Blake James, the schools athletic director, each issued statements condemning sexual assault. Shalala said she had spoken with the victim, a Miami student who was not identified. "We have zero tolerance for sexual assault and gender-based violence," Shalala said. "There is no confusion about our responsibility as a university: we will fully and compassionately support the victim of sexual assault." The statement from James said: "Any allegation of sexual assault is extremely serious, and the university will not tolerate conduct that threatenss the sanctity and safety of our students and our campus.ddddddddddddquot; Tuesdays strong reaction by University of Miami officials comes as the U.S. Education Department conducts a civil rights probe into whether Florida State adequately investigated sexual assault allegations last year against one of its football players, quarterback Jameis Winston. The Florida State investigation resulted in no criminal charges against Winston, who won the Heisman Trophy while leading the Seminoles to the national championship. Blue and Figueroa were jailed in lieu of $10,000 bail each and, if released, they will be banned from the Miami campus. The Coral Gables police report said the victim first reported the assault to university police, which turned to the Coral Gables department to investigate. The two turned themselves in Tuesday and admitted "buying and administering several alcohol beverages" for the victim and then performing sex acts without her consent, the police report says. Blue, a native of Boca Raton, registered one tackle in the two games in which he played last year. Figueroa, from Stafford, Va., was listed as a possible starter on the Hurricanes depth chart and made 17 tackles in nine games last year. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen