gone through the process of

in Server 28.09.2019 02:51
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

CHONBURI, Thailand - Englishman Lee Westwood won his second Thailand Golf Championship with a one-stroke victory over Australian Marcus Fraser and Martin Kaymer of Germany at the Amata Spring Country Club on Sunday.The 2011 champion was in a three-way lead with Fraser and Kaymer on 8 under with two holes to go but the German bogeyed the 17th while the Australian missed an easy par putt on the 18th, giving Westwood, who was watching in the clubhouse, the victory.Westwood came back from two straight bogeys at the start of his final round to fire seven birdies for a 67 and an 8-under 280 total.I didnt start well and I knew I needed to shoot good scores, Westwood said. I played some really good shots and made a couple of safe putts, hit a lot of fairways.This win is more special than in 2011 as then I was having a big lead, added Westwood, who has won eight Asian Tour titles.Overnight leader Fraser, who started the day with a two-stroke cushion, carded five birdies against two bogeys for a 281 to finish joint-second along with U.S. Open champion Kaymer.The result assures Fraser of an entry into the British Open as one of the four leading players at the Thailand Golf Championship who had not already qualified.Thats why I came up here to try and do - get one of those spots at the (British) Open at St Andrews next year so its great, Im excited. I played there in 2005, the first major I ever played, and was jumping out of my skin on the first tee. But hopefully I will be a bit calmer next year, said Fraser, who has not won an Asian Tour title since victory in Korea four years ago.Apart from Fraser, Australian Scott Hend, who finished fifth with a 284, American Jonathan Moore and Indias Anirban Lahiri, both in joint-sixth with 285s, took the remaining three berths.Despite finishing at 6 over 294, American David Lipsky finished the year as the top player on the Asian Tour with total prize money of $713,901.(A previous version of this story incorrectly identified the top player on the Asian Tour as Davis Lipsky, not David Lipsky.) China Jerseys Online . Nwaneri, who was born in Dallas and attended Naaman Forest High School in nearby Garland, Texas, tweeted, "Its official! Im coming home, Im coming home. China Jerseys Outlet .Y. -- Barry Bonds, Roger Clemens, Sammy Sosa and Mark McGwire will have less time to remain eligible for the Hall of Fame ballot under changes made Saturday. https://www.chinajerseysreview.com/.Mack, a reserve guard who came in averaging 3.8 points, made all six of his 3-pointers as the Hawks went 16 for 28 from behind the arc.Trailing 50-38 midway through the second quarter, Atlanta outscored Cleveland 89-48 the rest of the way and sent the Cavaliers to their largest loss of the season. Wholesale China Jerseys . -- Creighton apparently has Villanovas number. China Jerseys Review . David Perron had a career high four-point night with two goals and two assists as the Oilers experienced an offensive explosion, blasting the Columbus Blue Jackets 7-0 to record a rare home win for their second victory in a row.REGINA -- The Grey Cup-champion Saskatchewan Roughriders released all-star slotback Weston Dressler on Thursday. The move wasnt a surprise. Dressler, 28, was scheduled to become a free agent Feb. 15 and was exploring his NFL options. Dave Naylor of TSN Radio 1050 confirms Dressler has agreed to join the Kansas City Chiefs, the team he worked out with earlier this month, pending a physical. Riders assistant GM Jeremy ODay said that could happen very soon. "Weston and his agent were very up front they were going to go through the process and we were made aware of a possible situation coming up in the next couple of days where Weston was more than likely going to get an opportunity," ODay told reporters. "From our standpoint its tough to lose such a good player thats been here for a long time, is a leader in the locker-room. "But again, youuve got to feel happy for him that he gets that opportunity.dddddddddddd He hasnt gone through the process of being in the NFL and as any competitor you just want to see how you compare with the best available players. We wish him the best." The five-foot-eight, 179-pound native of Bismarck, N.D., has spent the past six seasons in Regina, having registered 442 catches for 6,531 yards and 43 TDs. He has surpassed the 1,000-yard receiving plateau five times in his career, including the last four years. Dressler had five catches for a game-high 81 yards and a touchdown in Saskatchewans 45-23 Grey Cup victory over Hamilton. Dressler is a two-time CFL all-star and was the leagues top rookie in 08. "For the team obviously its not great news," ODay said. "But its our job to find good players and hopefully well be able to replace him." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen