spots on the podium mask the

in TS-Server 06.10.2019 04:20
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

CALGARY -- When youre on a roll, sometimes good things happen. Patrick Kane and the Chicago Blackhawks were proof of that on Wednesday night. Kane scored twice including the game-winner with 18 seconds left as the Blackhawks, aided by a few lucky bounces, scored three straight goals in the third period to win 3-2 over the Calgary Flames. Kanes team-leading 14th and 15th goals give him a career-high 12-game points streak. "Its nice to be on a streak like that, try to produce consistently. I think the biggest thing is just to try and go into every game with a clean slate and take it for what it is," Kane said. "You have the chance to play with good players, playing on a pretty hot power play right now, youre going to get some points." The game-winner came after Sven Baertschi lost the puck at the Flames blue-line. Niklas Hjalmarssons shot caromed sharply off the skate of Calgary defenceman Chris Butler and went straight to Kane at the side of the net. "It just came right to me. I tried to spin around and my first reaction was to try and pass but I ended up flipping it on net and lucky enough, it went in," Kane said. Similar good fortune was on his side when Kane ignited the comeback at 9:42 of the third. Dashing down the left wing, as he attempted to send a centring pass to Andrew Shaw in front, the puck deflected off the stick of Flames defenceman Kris Russell instead and beat a surprised Berra inside the goal post. "Maybe you think hes charmed because he makes a play like that and it goes in for him," said Chicago coach Joel Quenneville. "He does have the puck a lot and eventually hell get his turn and hell get his A-plus chance. Might not have the A-plus-plus chances tonight but he scored a couple." Fifty-six seconds later, Marian Hossa sent a pass into the slot that deflected off Patrick Sharps stick and bounced into the net to tie the game. "Sharps goes off his stick. I dont think he was even ready for it. It just bounces off his stick and rolls in. The last one, not a hard shot either," said Baertschi. "Its just one of those games." The wild finish erased what had been two-and-a-half solid periods from the Flames and goaltender Reto Berra. "Reto kept us in the game and he did everything he could then stuff like that happens?" said Baertschi. "There are nights like that where you work really hard for it and you think you deserve it but in the end you walk out with a kick in the butt." The league-leading Blackhawks (18-4-4) improve to 4-1-0 with two stops to go on their seven-game road trip. "I think its a group thats familiar with the situation of being down going into the third period and weve been good at coming back and winning games or getting a point out of those games," said Kane. Matt Stajan and Sean Monahan with his ninth goal, tying him for the team lead with Mike Cammalleri, replied for Calgary (8-12-4). The Flames are 1-5-2 in their last eight games at home. Flames coach Bob Hartley said his team was aware all night of Chicagos quick strike ability. "That was something we were trying to guard against because number one, we know the firepower of that team. They basically did the same trick to the Vancouver Canucks a few night ago," Hartley said. "You make a few mistakes and they are so skilled they will make you pay for it and its too bad because I thought we played very well and we showed up to play." Antti Raanta finished with 20 saves in his first NHL start. Recalled from the minors on Nov. 17 when Nikolai Khabibulin went on injured reserve, he stopped 14-of-16 shots a week ago in Colorado in relief of Corey Crawford in his only previous appearance. "It was a pretty nice feeling. Didnt have to go to overtime or a shootout so thats the main thing," said 24-year-old Raanta. "I felt pretty good all game long. Had a couple good saves in the first period and I got that feeling of confidence. Of course, a couple goals just over the pad to the glove side. With those types of goals, you want to catch them for a highlight save but we got three goals and we take two points and thats the main thing." Berra made his 10th start in the last 11 games for the Flames. He finished with 27 saves to fall to 3-5-2. It was Berras second start against Chicago. In his memorable NHL debut on Nov. 3, he made 42 saves in a 3-2 overtime victory at the United Center. Notes: Hossa returned to the line-up after missing two games for personal reasons... Flames have placed LW TJ Galiardi (back) on injured reserve and recalled RW Max LW Max Reinhart from Abbotsford (AHL) ... Calgary D Mark Giordano (broken ankle) is back skating with the club although no return date is known. Teammate LW Curtis Glencross (knee) hopes to be back on the ice next week. The two veterans have missed 16 and nine games, respectively ... Flames were coming four days off. Other than the Olympic break, they will not go that long between games the rest of the season. Ultra Boost Australia Online . A lawmaker is hoping the buzz from California Chromes run for the Triple Crown might build support for a bill that would place the U. Adidas Superstar Black Australia . He was attracted by the punishing defence, the strong running game and a coaching staff he trusted. The 49ers announced Thursday that Manningham had signed a two-year deal to join the team he helped knock out in the NFC championship game two months ago in their latest offensive upgrade at wide receiver. http://www.nmdaustraliasale.com/nmd-r1-shoes-australia.html. Smith has spent the last three seasons with the Rockies, playing both left and right field, and has a .275 batting average with 51 homers and 181 RBIs in 487 major league games. NMD XR1 Australia .Simon will work with head coach Gord Dineen and associate coach Derek King behind the bench of the Toronto Maple Leafs American Hockey League affiliate for the 2014-15 season. NMD R1 Mens Sale .com) - The Vancouver Canucks recovered from a fluke goal early last time out to knock off one of the top teams in the league. MONTREAL -- The twin Mercedes of Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton have so dominated the Formula One circuit this season that even a second-place finish that extended Rosbergs lead in the championship standings left them disappointed. "We need to make sure that were bulletproof," Rosberg said after Daniel Ricciardo passed the hobbled Silver Arrow with two laps to go to win the Canadian Grand Prix on Sunday. "Having lost the win, thats very, very disappointing, definitely, and also disappointing for us as a team. We have such speed and such a great car, to not win the race and even just finish with one car and come second is hugely disappointing for us, definitely. "Our ambition is to finish one-two so we need to make sure that we get back there again next race in Austria." Mercedes had won every race in the series heading into Montreal, with Rosberg posting two victories and four second-place finishes. Hamilton won the other four races, finishing second in Monaco last month; he had engine trouble and did not finish the season opener in Melbourne. Thats pretty much what it takes to knock the Mercedes off the top spots of the podium, and it happened again this week on the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve. Both Rosberg and Hamilton had the same problem, at about the same time -- the midpoint of the 70-lap race. When Rosberg radioed in for a solution, he was told, "We dont think we can resolve it." Rosberg said the problem put more pressure on the rear brakes, causing them to overheat. "I think it surprised us, yes, because the pace Mercedes has had all year," Ricciardo said. "Obviously, Im still going to take the victory, dont get me wrong. But they had their issues today, which allowed us to really make an attack. "But its nice that we capitalized on that. I think it would have been disappointing if they had their issues and they were able to still get the best of us." The second-place finish -- his seventh podium in seven races -- gives Rosberg 140 points of a possible 175 on the season; Hamilton is second with 118.dddddddddddd. Ricciardo moved into third with 79 after his first career Formula One victory, passing Ferraris Fernando Alonso (69 points), and Ricciardos Red Bull teammate Sebastian Vettel, the four-time defending world champion, finished third and is fifth in the standings with 60 points. "We are fully aware that Red Bull is still an amazingly strong team and pushing like crazy to catch us," Rosberg said. "We are well aware of that and we are always concerned and always making sure that our drive remains exactly the same as it was last year when we were half-a-second behind them. Were really pushing to even extend the gap." Vettel said he is feeling better about his car, but he wont let the two spots on the podium mask the fact that the Mercedes has been faster all year. And hes not counting on more mechanical problems for Rosberg and Hamilton in the future. "Today, I think we got lucky," said Vettel, the 2013 Montreal winner. "Obviously, it feels great and its a great reward for the whole team after such a painful winter and a very difficult start to the season. To get both cars on the podium and to beat at least one of the Mercedes, I think thats a very, very positive day for us." Ricciardo has two third-place finishes, two fourth-place finishes and a win in his last five races. He crossed the finish line second in the season opener in his homeland, but was later disqualified for an illegal fuel flow. Still, the 24-year-old Australian said it is too soon to the Grand Prix of Austria on June 22. "I think Ill just enjoy this for now and not look too far ahead," he said. "I think this is definitely a moment I should embrace. Im actually supposed to fly back tonight, but I dont know if I want to spend (the night of) my first victory on a plane." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen