Dortmund immediately after the game.

in TS-Server 06.10.2019 04:20
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

PITTSBURGH -- Recovering from a stroke, Pittsburgh Penguins defenceman Kris Letang said his doctors have reassured him that hell be play hockey again. When that could happen is unclear. The 26-year-old Letang spoke to the media before the Penguins faced Montreal on Thursday night, the first time he has spoken to reporters since having the stroke on a West Coast trip before the Olympic break. "Im targeting it day-by-day," Letang said. "Im trying to improve every day I come here. I try to exercise the best I can. I see doctors pretty much every week, twice a week to get better. So well go from there." Doctors are treating Letang with blood thinners and he has been doing light exercises without weights. "(Doctors) said being 26 and having a stroke, its actually a small percentage, but the chance that I get back to normal is really high," Letang said. "Well take the decision from there, but for now, were keeping like this. ... Im going day-by-day to get to 100 per cent," Letang said. "I feel like Im trying to make steps and getting closer to coming back at one point." The last month has been particularly difficult for his family. "When you see your mom crying or your wife, any of my family members, its always a tough thing to handle," Letang said. "Everbody is really careful, like I cant even lift the luggage without them trying to help me out. Otherwise its just been mentally tough a little bit." Letang said his wife found him on the ground the morning before the team flew to Los Angeles and his mother-in-law, who is a nurse and was also on the trip, took care of him. "I was not able to function," Letang said. "The day before I was totally fine, I was practicing. I woke up and didnt expect that would happen. I went in the car and went to Los Angeles and thought it would clear up but it never did." Letang, from Montreal, has 54 goals and 173 assists in 419 games in eight seasons with the Penguins. He signed a $58 million, eight-year contract extension last summer, but has been plagued by injuries this season, missing 19 games with an elbow infection and a lower-body injury before the stroke. Letangs most recent game was Jan. 27 against Buffalo. After being a Norris Trophy finalist last season, he has 10 goals -- matching a career high -- and 18 assists in 34 games for the Eastern Conference-leading Penguins. "Im not going to say its not a really good season for me," Letang said. "Two of (my injuries) were kind of bad luck, but honestly, if I have the chance to come back this year and play, its going to be great. I want to make sure I forget all about the three-quarters of the season I missed." Cheap Shoes Black Friday .Y. -- Dwane Casey admitted hed been concerned about his young Raptors team who had zero experience playing in close-out games -- what awaited them with the vastly-experienced Brooklyn Nets, and how theyd react. Wholesale Shoes Black Friday Free Shipping . The NFL says Wednesday that the game between the Atlanta Falcons and Detroit Lions at Wembley on Oct. 26 will start at 1:30 p. https://www.cheapshoesblackfriday.com/. -- Keith Aulie has joined the Tampa Bay Lightning. Buy Shoes Black Friday . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Fake Shoes Black Friday . This time, it was Eric Chavezs turn. Stuck in a rut since coming off the disabled list, Chavez hit the first pitch he saw in the ninth inning for a run-scoring single, sending the Diamondbacks to another walk-off victory, 4-3 over the San Francisco Giants on Saturday night.UEFA have charged Borussia Dortmund for breaching safety regulations at last Thursdays Europa League clash with Tottenham - but Spurs fans insist this is not the end of the matter. Dortmund, who won the first-leg 3-0 and travel to White Hart Lane for the second on Thursday, face disciplinary action for a blocked stairwell inside the Westfalenstadion, UEFA confirmed on Tuesday.But UEFA have also asked both the Bundesliga club and Tottenham for their observations on a separate incident outside the ground in which a fan-crush ensued and 17 people were injured by police pepper spray. UEFA are anticipating a dossier from the Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Trust (THST), which has been handed to Tottenham, detailing the events outside the away end of Signal Iduna Park.THST, who want further action taken against Dortmund as well as a full apology from Dortmund police, have asked for a meeting with Dortmund when they arrive in London for this weeks second leg.THST co-chair Martin Cloake said it was one of the worst experiences Ive had to get into a ground since the 1970s.And fellow co-chair Kat Law told Sky Sports News HQ: While we welcome the disciplinary action, this is not the end of the matter.Our feeling is that this punishment is for a separate incident from what happened outside the stadium and we want full disciplinary proceedings brought on Dortmund for what happened outside. Spurs were beaten 3-0 in the first-leg at Signal Iduna Park, or Westfalenstadion We also want a full apology from police too, who wrongly claimed that Spurs fans caused disorder outside the stadium. This was not the case, and we are also hoping to meet with Dortmund officials again when they come to White Hart Lane on Thursday.ddddddddddddDortmund Police claimed in a statement last week: The majority of English fans arrived at the stadium shortly before the game, so there was pressure on the north entrance. This allowed about 80 supporters of Tottenham to come freely into the stadium.At first the entrance gates were temporarily closed by the security service. They then reopened the entrances to confrontations between visiting fans and security service employees. Due to the conflicts, the gates had to be closed again, which was only possible through the support of police forces.In order to prevent an uncontrolled entrance of the followers of Tottenham, pepper spray and batons were used by the police, in which 17 English supporters were slightly injured due to eye irritation.Furthermore a police officer and five employees of the security service were wounded in the course of these measures.Following the game, a Tottenham spokesman said: The misdirection of our fans by police along with the closing of turnstiles created a potentially dangerous situation. The use of pepper spray was completely unnecessary and unacceptable.We arranged for our fans to meet with officials of Borussia Dortmund immediately after the game. We have also spoken to officials at the club and they have taken on board our concerns.A statement on the UEFA website on Tuesday read: Disciplinary proceedings have been opened against Borussia Dortmund following the UEFA Europa League round of 16 first-leg against Tottenham Hotspur, played on March 10 in Germany.Charges against Borussia Dortmund: Stairways blocked - Art. 38 of UEFA Safety and Security Regulations. The case will be dealt with by the UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body on May 19. Also See: Spurs video Spurs fixtures Spurs stats Get free £10 bet ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen