eeing an Absolute which gives tru

in Downloads & Updates 08.10.2019 04:13
von gsnoopy520 • 385 Beiträge

Helen Keller http://www.cheapsuperstarwomenssale.com/ , the woman who could see Self Help Articles | May 28, 2010
Though blind, Helen Keller had remarkable abilities of intuition and insight.? These talents can be developed by practicing Transcendental Meditation.

Helen Keller
1880?1968 ? United States

Though blind and deaf from the age of two, Helen Keller graduated with honors from Radcliffe College ? the first blind and deaf person to earn a college degree. She devoted her life, through lecturing and writing books, to social reform. The play and film The Miracle Worker tells the story of how her teacher, Anne Sullivan Cheap Adidas Superstar China , helped her emerge from her world of darkness and silence to become celebrated as one of the greatest women of her time.

Keller published a dozen books and visited 40 countries, gaining international fame as she campaigned for peace, women?s rights, workers? rights, and rights for the disabled. She helped found the American Civil Liberties Union in 1920. Her friends included Alexander Graham Bell, Mark Twain, and Charlie Chaplin. She was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom and received honors from around the world.

In her book My Religion Cheap Adidas Superstar Sale , she describes the following experience:

?I sense a holy passion pouring down from the springs of Infinity. . . . Bound to suns and planets by invisible cords, I feel the flame of eternity in my soul. Here, in the midst of the every-day air, I sense the rush of ethereal rains. I am conscious of the splendor that binds all things of earth to all things of heaven ? immured by silence and darkness, I possess the light which shall give me vision a thousandfold when death sets me free.?

Helen Keller is describing the experience of a transcendental level of the mind. Relating it to ?Infinity,? she describes it as ?the flame of eternity in my soul.? In this deep inward place, she experiences ?the splendor that binds all things of earth to all things of heaven.? Even though she is blind and deaf Cheap Authentic Adidas Superstar , confined by ?silence and darkness,? she nevertheless experiences an inner light that transcends death.

In her book The World I Live In, she comments on this experience from a different direction:

?There is in the blind as in the seeing an Absolute which gives truth to what we know to be true, order to what is orderly, beauty to the beautiful, touchableness to what is tangible. If this is granted, it follows that this Absolute is not imperfect Cheap Adidas Superstar Mens , incomplete, partial. . . . Thus deafness and blindness do not exist in the immaterial mind, which is philosophically the real world, but are banished with the perishable

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen