land of Kelowna, B.C., also posted a strong opening round after a bogey-fre

in Server 08.10.2019 04:18
von sakura698 • 600 Beiträge

Toronto Argonauts running back Anthony Coombs is inactive for Tuesdays game against the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has been placed on the six game injured list. NCAA Jerseys From China . Coombs could be lost for the remainder of the campaign. "Last report I received is that Anthony will probably need surgery, and hes likely out for the year," said head coach Scott Milanovich after practice on Monday. Coombs suffered a torn labrum in his left shoulder in the Argonauts 31-5 victory over the Alouettes in Week 6 of the season. The 21-year-old was selected third overall in the first round of the 2014 CFL Draft by the Argos. He has 75 on eight carries and 214 yards on 22 receptions so far during his debut season. College Jerseys Outlet . - Even with a new coach, the Denver Nuggets still love to push the basketball. NCAA Jerseys 2020 . 1 player in the world. So Duval gutted it out Thursday at the Byron Nelson Championship despite the pain from a muscle issue in his right elbow, a day after his stepson had to drive him because he couldnt even use that arm. https://www.ncaajerseys2020.com/ . -- The Chicago Bears have agreed to terms with safety Brock Vereen and QB David Fales on four-year contracts.WOODSTOCK, Ont. - Canadian Augusta James, American Liz Breed, Mexicos Gabriela Lopez and Australias Su-Hyun Oh all fired 4-under 67s to share top spot on the leaderboard on Tuesday after the opening round of the Canadian womens amateur championship. James, from Bath, Ont., closed with a back-nine 3-under 32 to share the clubhouse lead alongside Breed who posted the low round of the morning flight. "Im excited to have shot a number like this and basically I always try to tell myself at every tournament try to shoot one better each day," said James. "Thats my goal for the rest of the week and hopefully I come out on top." Playing a few groups behind James, Lopez and Ohs pairing finished tied for the lead after rolling in par putts on the par-3 ninth hole. Lopez, last years third place finisher, held the outright lead for the majority of her closing nine before a late bogey on her 17th hole, the par-4 eighth. "Its always fun to come to a tournament where youve played well and you know that youre expectations are high and you have the chance to win," said Lopez, the No. 111 ranked amateur in the world. Fake NCAA Jerseys. . "It feels very good being tied for the lead and I just need to keep believing in myself and trusting my golf shots and my swing." Megan Osland of Kelowna, B.C., also posted a strong opening round after a bogey-free 3-under 68. Osland sits alone at fifth, while defending champion Brooke Henderson of Smiths Falls, Ont. posted a 1-under 70 to share seventh place. The 16-year-old Henderson rebounded from a 2-over front-nine with a 3-under 32 closing nine that was highlighted by an eagle on the par-5 4th hole. In the Inter-Provincial Team Competition that is conducted over the first 36 holes of the championship, Ontarios James, Henderson and Brittany Marchand of Orangeville, Ont., sit seven strokes ahead of Alberta at 5-under par. In the mid-amateur division (25+), Christina Proteau of Port Alberni, B.C., will look to pick up her fourth consecutive title after opening with a 2-over 73. Proteau currently leads by five strokes over Torontos Marion Reid, who holds a three-stroke lead in the Mid-Master (40+) division after a 7-over 78. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen