difficult task to win for the sixth

in TS-Server 08.10.2019 04:24
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

West Ham winger Michail Antonio should be considered for an England call-up, according to Slaven Bilic. Antonio, who joined the Hammers from Nottingham Forest last September, has enjoyed a superb debut season in the Premier League and managed to score his seventh goal for the club in their thrilling 3-2 win over Manchester United on Tuesday. In recent months, the 26-year-old has been filling in at right-back, but has continued his strong form and helped take West Ham to the verge of qualification for next seasons Europa League. Bilic believes Antonio has the potential to play for Engalnd Roy Hodgson will announce his provisional squad for the European Championship on Monday and Bilic feels the England manager should contemplate selecting Antonio. Hes quality, the way he is playing, the big impact that hes had on our game and also on the Premier League, the West Ham manager said. Im saying as his club manager hes scored some goals, hes made some assists, hes defending really well.Of course Roy Hodgson has got a good team, hes not struggling for names. England qualified with 10 out of 10 wins so its very hard for some players to break in - somebody has got to get injured or somebody has to lose a place in his club long term. Roy Hodgson will announce his provisional England squad on Monday But if you ask me, does he have enough to offer? Yeah, definitely. Hes a player who when hes one against one, hes got pace, hes got strength, hes got the quality of going up and down, hes dangerous on goal. Hes a great player for us.So does he have potential? Definitely.A victory over Stoke at the Britannia Stadium on Sunday - live on Sky Sports 3 HD - will guarantee Europa League football for West Ham. West Ham were knocked out of the Europa League in the third qualifying round last August, with Bilic using a mixture of fringe players and youngsters. But Bilic has insisted that the Hammers intend to have a real crack at the competition next season, if they do indeed qualify. When its there, you want to do it, Bilic added. In England, in the media its always is it good to qualify because you have a dip because youre not used to playing three games a week, and thats a minus. West Ham will qualify for the Europa League if they defeat Stoke on Sunday But it doesnt matter, we really want to qualify and so were going to do everything we can.Last summer was too early, me and my staff were new and we didnt have enough players.We didnt want to go out, we wanted to qualify, but without damaging or harming the Premier League. If we qualify (this year) its totally different to last year.You dont have to start too early but what is more important is were going to have a thicker squad, or a squad that is ready. Also See: Antonio grateful for Bilic backing Sky Live: Stoke v West Ham Bilic: Europe in our hands West Ham v Liverpool play-off? Athletics Jerseys 2019 .What they got was a bevy of players chipping in to pick up the slack.Josh Smith scored 18 points and James Harden added 17 as the Rockets used a balanced scoring effort to outlast the Mavericks for a 99-94 victory. Wholesale Athletics Jerseys . The injury will keep the Finnish forward out of the Olympics. The 29-year-old has 20 goals and 41 points in 56 games this season, his first with Tampa Bay. https://www.cheapathleticsonline.com/. Darren Collison and Blake Griffin scored 23 points apiece and the Clippers beat the Suns 112-108 Wednesday night, their fourth win in a row and 17th in the last 19 games. Oakland Athletics Store . -- The Minnesota Twins have granted relief pitcher Matt Guerrier his unconditional release, making the 35-year-old right-hander a free agent. Custom Oakland Athletics Jerseys . Finlands Kari Lehtonen made 26 saves to lead Dallas over the Phoenix Coyotes 2-1 Saturday night. He received plenty of help from the Stars defence and got goals from Ray Whitney and Russias Valeri Nichushkin.BOCA RATON, Fla. -- Michael Allen was prouder of the 3-under 69 he shot Saturday than his record-tying 60 the day before. A day after making the game look so easy when he was the ninth player to shoot 60 on the Champions Tour, Allen fought his swing from the opening drive at Broken Sound. He fell out of the lead after playing his first 10 holes in 1 over, but birdied four of his last eight holes to take a one-stroke lead over Scott Dunlap and Chien Soon Lu in the Allianz Championship. "This is one of those rounds I really feel good about," said Allen, who is at 15-under 129 entering the final round. " "I knew if I hung in there, eventually the birdies would start coming." Allen has a more difficult task to win for the sixth time on the 50-and-over tour. With calm, warm condition on The Old Course, the field combined for a scoring average of 69.67, the lowest in the eight-year history of the event. Allen had only one player -- Dunlap -- within four shots of his lead after the first round.dddddddddddd Now, there are seven players within four shots entering Sundays final round. "All I did was make it a good tournament," Allen said, smiling. "At least I know what I have to do now -- be aggressive from the start." Lu shot his second straight 65, and Dunlap followed his opening 63 with a 67. Neither Allen nor Dunlap won on the PGA Tour, but Dunlap is playing in just his second Champions Tour event. "I didnt use up a lot of great golf on the PGA Tour," said Dunlap, whose best showing in 204 career PGA Tour starts was a third-place finish. "It would be nice to think that door (of winning) hasnt closed." Duffy Waldorf was fourth at 13 under after a 63. He played the front nine in 7-under 29. Jay Haas, winless in 123 starts in Florida, was another stroke back along with Tom Lehman. Haas had a 64, and Lehman shot 67. NBC announcer Gary Koch was 11 under after a 66. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen