sure everything is all blocked up and ready before you get out, Mason said.Robinson said its a so

in Server 14.10.2019 05:00
von sakura698 • 600 Beiträge

Which are the most credible Liverpool transfer rumours right now? Sky Sports has teamed up with Football Whispers to bring you the latest transfer talk as Jurgen Klopp looks to strengthen his squad ahead of the new Premier League season. Jason Kidd Jersey .Football Whispers have developed a unique algorithm to take all of the transfer rumours from across the globe and calculate the likelihood of them happening. They track transfer stories and give them a score out of 5.0, with the hottest Whispers closest to 5.0.Here are the current top three:1. Max Meyer (Schalke) - 4.8 Could Max Meyer be on his way to Anfield? Following the signing of Georginio Wijnaldum on Friday, Schalkes Max Meyer has flown to the top of Liverpools Football Whispers list.The 20-year-old attacking midfielder has been a Bundesliga regular for several seasons, and netted five times in 32 appearances last campaign.Could he become Jurgen Klopps latest addition at Anfield?2. Jordan Amavi (Aston Villa) - 4.3 Jordan Amavi has been linked to a move to Liverpool With Aston Villas relegation to the Championship, there has been talk of players moving elsewhere and Amavi may now be on his way to Merseyside.He only joined the club in July last year, and spent most of the season on the sidelines after tearing his ACL in November, but is reportedly seen as an option by Klopp to boost his defence. 3. Lucas Moura (PSG) - 3.2 Paris St-Germain midfielder Lucas Lucas is again being linked with a move away from the Paris capital as Liverpool continue in their attempts to strengthen their squad ahead of the start of the 2016/17 season.The Brazilian netted 13 times in 55 games for Paris Saint-Germain last season, but that impressive form has not stopped him being placed at No 3 on Liverpools Football Whispers list. Hottest Liverpool whispers - Saturday, July 23 Player Club FW rating (out of 5) Max Meyer Schalke 4.8 Jordan Amavi Aston Villa 4.3 Lucas Moura PSG 3.2 Mahmoud Dahoud Borussia Monchengladbach 2.6 Jonas Hector Koln 2.1 Presnel Kimpembe PSG 2.1 Marc Andre ter Stegen Barcelona 1.8 Mateo Kovacic Real Madrid 1.5 Jakub Blaszczykowski Borussia Dortmund 1.4 Jeremy Mathieu Barcelona 1.2 Jetro Willems PSV 1.2 Ricardo Rodriguez Wolfsburg 1.1 Dont forget to follow the most up-to-date information around the clock with the Sky Sports Transfer Centre Also See: Transfer Centre Latest transfer news Paper Talk Liverpool fixtures Ty Jerome Suns Jersey . -- Mixed martial arts fighter Cristiane Justino Santos has been suspended and fined for testing positive for steroids. Frank Kaminsky Jersey . Theres little time for rest, too. The Flyers and Rangers play again Wednesday night at Madison Square Garden. Simmonds scored in the first period and twice more in the second for his first career post-season hat trick. Mason survived a busy first period and stopping 31 straight shots until Carl Hagelin scored late in the third. https://www.thesunslockerroom.com/Mikal-Bridges-City-Edition-Jersey/ .Y. - The Buffalo Sabres reassigned forward Sam Reinhart to the WHLs Kootenay Ice on Friday.ST. LOUIS - Tre Mason came to St. Louis Rams training camp conceding nothing and frowning at the notion hed be a change of pace running back.Masons breakaway ability earned him the lions share of the carries several weeks ago and hes coming off the biggest game of his young career.Yet, the third-round pick from Auburn isnt taking anything for granted.I told myself I want to be one of the best players to ever to touch the football, so every day I try to get better, Mason said. Another persons talent can sneak up to you, so try to get better every day.Mason broke out against Oakland last Sunday. It took him just four carries to break the 100-yard mark and Mason finished with 14 carries for 117 yards rushing and a pair of touchdowns. He also caught three balls for 47 yards and another score in the 52-0 blowout win.Masons 89-yard touchdown early in the second quarter effectively put the game away.It was pretty exciting, Rams offensive tackle Greg Robinson said. It was called to my side, but he cut it back and I just looked upside and I seen him running down the sidelines and Im like, man, thats crazy.As evidenced by the long touchdown run, Mason has supplied a big-play threat to the St. Louis backfield. Since seeing his first action in Week 5, Mason has gained 562 yards on 122 carries, a 4.6-yard average.We knew hed have the explosive plays, but again the thing I keep saying each and every week is how strong and how physical he runs in between the tackles, Rams offensive co-ordinator Brian Schottenheimer said. The run game is his comfort level.Theres still some things he needs to do from a protection standpoint that were staying on him about and I think he just needs to continue to focus on the details and the reads and things like that. But again, I think hes just scratching the surface of what he can do, and now he needs tto continue it and put back-to-back games together. Penny Hardaway Suns Jersey. Robinson isnt surprised by Masons production. The Rams top pick this spring, he saw plenty of Masons play-making ability as his teammate at Auburn.I kind of figured when he got his opportunity and his chance he was going to be an impact player, Robinson said.St. Louis travels to Washington on Sunday. The Redskins are ninth against the rush in the NFL, surrendering 102.8 yards a game.But the toughest challenge for a running back playing Washingtons pressure defence is pass protection, especially for a rookie with just a handful of NFL starts.I think potentially it could be any running backs biggest challenge this year with what theyre doing, Rams coach Jeff Fisher said. Again, the challenge with the noise, the running back who is basically the farthest away from the adjustments, so hes going to have to be able to anticipate and be on the same page.Mason knows the Rams success this week hinges on more than just his rushing stats.We know that they do a lot of exotic blitzes and things like that, so be patient and make sure everything is all blocked up and ready before you get out, Mason said.Robinson said its a source of pride for offensive linemen to have running backs breaking off big gains consistently, but its really special when that back is a long-time friend.Just to see that hard work paying off and to see him get more comfortable back there, Robinson said, its a wonderful feeling.NOTES: William Hayes (not injury related), Rodger Saffold (shoulder), Chris Long (ankle) and Davin Joseph (not injury related) did not practice for the Rams on Thursday. Scott Wells (not injury related), James Laurinaitis (ankle), Will Herring (foot) and Marcus Roberson (ankle) were full participants.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen