world.dddddddddddd This fan

in TS-Server 21.10.2019 04:17
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

ST. CATHARINES, Ont. -- Connor Brown padded his stats and the Erie Otters won their 11th straight game in Ontario Hockey League action Saturday. Brown scored a hat trick, giving him an OHL-leading 34 points in 16 games, to lead the Otters past the Niagara IceDogs 6-0. Jake Evans, Kyle Pettit and Dylan Strome also scored for Erie (13-2-1), while Devin Williams made 28 saves for the shutout. Christopher Festarini allowed all six goals on 37 shots in net for Niagara (5-9-3), which suffered its fifth straight loss. --- BULLS 4 BATTALION 3 BELLEVILLE, Ont. -- Charlie Graham was terrific in net with 48 saves to lead the Bulls. Remi Elie scored twice for Belleville (4-10-3), and Aaron Berisha and David Tomasek also scored. Alex Henriksson, Nick Paul and Barclay Goodrow replied for North Bay (9-8-1). Brendan ONeill was pulled from the Battalion net in the third period after allowing all four goals on 22 shots. Evan Cormier made eight saves in relief. --- GENERALS 4 FRONTENACS 1 OSHAWA, Ont. -- Generals goaltender Daniel Altshullers only blemish during a 38-save performance came during a penalty shot. Henri Ikonen scored Kingstons lone goal on Altshuller during a penalty shot in the first period. Cole Cassels, Scott Laughton, Michael Dal Colle and Sam Harding scored for Oshawa (12-3-1). Matt Mahalak made 34 saves for the Frontenacs (9-5-3). --- 67S 8 PETES 4 PETERBOROUGH, Ont. -- Philippe Trudeau was spectacular with 51 saves in net for Ottawa. Joseph Blandisi, Brett Gustavsen and Ryan Van Stralen each scored twice for the 67s (7-9-0), with singles coming from Tyler Hill and Dante Salituro. Steven Lorentz scored twice for Peterborough (7-8-1), while Eric Cornel and Matej Paulovic also scored. Michael Giugovaz allowed all eight goals on 28 shots in net for the Petes. --- WOLVES 6 STING 3 SARNIA, Ont. -- Nathan Pancels hat trick led the way for Sarnia. Pancel scored once in each period, while Mathew Campagna added two goals and Nathan Cull completed the scoring for Sudbury (6-4-6). Nikita Korostelev, Vladislav Kodola and Anthony DeAngelo scored for the Sting (5-11-1). Wolves goaltender Franky Palazzese finished with 27 saves, while Taylor Dupuis stopped 30 shots for Sarnia. --- SPITFIRES 6 ATTACK 0 WINDSOR, Ont. -- Dalen Kuchmey needed to make just 16 saves to earn the shutout for the Spitfires. Kerby Rychel led Windsor (9-6-0) with a pair of goals, while Steven Janes, Nick Ebert, Remy Giftopoulos and Remy Verbeek also scored. Brandon Hope was replaced in net for Owen Sound (8-8-2) after allowing three goals on 11 shots. Jack Flinn took over and made 20 saves. There was plenty going on in the penalty box. Both teams finished with 37 penalty minutes. --- GREYHOUNDS 4 SPIRIT 3 SAGINAW, Mich. -- Sault Ste. Marie goaltender Matt Murray led the way with 38 saves, including 14 during a scoreless third period. The Greyhounds (12-2-2) offence came alive in the second period with goals from Andrew Fritsch, Sergey Tolchinksy, Tyler Gaudet and Jean Dupuy. Justin Key scored twice for the Spirit (8-7-2), while Nick Moutrey added a single. Jake Paterson made 23 saves for Saginaw. Toronto Blue Jays Store . Rico dove horizontally to meet Andoni Iraolas precise long cross from the right to score his second league goal of the season in the 33rd minute. Two minutes later, Aritz Aduriz netted Bilbaos second when he raced forward and pounced on a poor clearance by Villarreal defender Mateo Musacchio, sending a low shot rolling past goalkeeper Sergio Asenjo. Blue Jays Jerseys 2020 . Moments after his Brooklyn Nets teammates ran out onto the court to congratulate him following their 100-98 overtime win over the Phoenix Suns on Friday night, Johnson could only shake his head at scoring only 13 points on 6-of-19 shooting. https://www.cheapbluejays.com/. LOUIS -- The St. Blue Jays Jerseys 2019 . - After three days of light, make that very light, workouts, Team Irvin and Team Carter are ready for tonights Pro Bowl. Toronto Blue Jays Pro Shop . -- Two out of three aint bad.This Easter, Pugh dropped bizarre yet wonderful Rockies tribute piece with this somewhat terrifying bunny holding a Rockies Easter egg. The next entry to the weird yet amazing hairdo catalogue is this San Antonio Spurs homage that this fan got shaved into his head that features the Spurs big three. The artistry is impressive in that one, not like this one that just features a (focused?) Manu Ginobli. You think you love Johnny Football? This fan may love him more (in a relationship Im sure may contain restraining orders), as he got Manziels face, along with his popular nickname AND Texas A & Ms symbol shaved into his hair. This time the design looks eerie and if I was Manziel I would avoid interacting with this fan. I didnt think Mike Napoli, at least when he played for Texas, had this kind of fandom, but nothing should surprise me iin the bizarre sports haircut world.dddddddddddd This fan got a cross eyed illuminating Napoli shaved into the back of his head, because who wouldnt? Everybody.File this one under strange and slightly racist. This fan decided to get Robert Griffin III shaved into his head, and if I was him, I wouldnt leave my house until my hair grew back. This one is an example of what happens when a tribute goes horribly wrong. The Jordan logo isnt bad, but something tells me the fan wasnt paying tribute to Elgin Baylor (who wore famously number 22). Quite possibly the best one of the bunch is this Miami Heat tribute. Not only does the thing look like somebody cracked an egg on this poor guys head and tried to illustrate the big three, but its just flat out awful. The stars on top, the fact it looks like its dripping, its disgusting. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen