cord in 2008.However, despite potentially being on the brink of history, Ver

in Server 22.10.2019 05:24
von sakura698 • 600 Beiträge

WASHINGTON - D. Clearance Air Jordan Store .C. United forward Fabian Espindola is expected to miss six weeks with a right knee injury. United said Tuesday that Espindola strained his medial collateral ligament in last weeks 4-2 win over the Montreal Impact. Espindola was hurt seconds into the game on a tackle by Impact midfielder Felipe Martins and left at halftime. The Argentine attacker has seven goals and eight assists this season. Wholesale Air Jordan . -- The Green Bay Packers have signed quarterback Graham Harrell to the active roster from the practice squad and placed tight end Andrew Quarless on injured reserve. Air Jordan China . The 29-year-old from Port Colborne, Ont., who trains out of San Diego, will fight bantamweight champion (Rowdy) Ronda Rousey on July 5 in the co-main event of UFC 175 in Las Vegas. https://www.jordanchina.us/ .J. -- Travis Zajac of the New Jersey Devils took a lot of grief considering his scored the first of his career-best three goals just 12 seconds into a crucial game against the Florida Panthers.Max Verstappen admitted he surprised himself with his stirring qualifying debut for Red Bull in Spain - suggesting he hasnt even yet found the limit of his new car. Verstappens early steps in F1 since the beginning of 2015 have been surrounded by plenty of fanfare and the 18-year-old threatened to top all that had gone before as he led new team-mate Daniel Ricciardo until the final part of qualifying, with Red Bull unexpectedly proving Mercedes closest challengers at Barcelona.Although three-time race winner Ricciardo won the battle for third in Q3 with a stunning late lap of his own, Verstappen still stayed ahead of the Ferraris for a career-best fourth on the grid. Having never driven the RB12 before Friday practice following his sudden promotion from Toro Rosso last week, the Dutchman said: To be honest, I didnt know what to expect. But it was very positive - thats for sure.I never thought about that because for me qualifying was just about enjoying it and getting the feeling with the car. It worked fine. Max Verstappen enjoyed his first qualifying in a Red Bull car, but was not getting carried away after securing a fourth place at Barcelona Asked what he had expected, Verstappen replied: I expected completely nothing. I was just thinking about myself jumping in the car and from there onwards see what happens.Ricciardo eventually out-qualified him by 0.4 seconds, but Verstappen says his pace so far in the car is clearly not the limit as I still dont know where the limit is.Qualy report: Lewis on pole, as Bulls stun FerrariYou should see it as the first winter test day because its a completely different car, he added. You always make a lot of progress [from there].Asked if his team-mates late surge to third had left him even slightly frustrated, Verstappen replied: Absolutely not, I was very pleased with my first qualifying. Cheap Air Jordan Free Shipping. I was enjoying it a lot and I think we both pushed each other, which is very good for the team.With Red Bulls 2016 renaissance kicking up a gear on Saturday, the teams second-row lockout makes them favourites to at least claim the final podium finish behind Mercedes in Sundays race. Red Bull team principal Christian Horner was amazed to have both drivers finish ahead of Ferrari in Spanish qualifying At 18 years old, Verstappen - whose best F1 result is fourth place so far - would replace Red Bull predecessor Sebastian Vettel as the sports youngest-ever podium finisher were he to end up in the top three on Sunday. The German was 21 when he set the record in 2008.However, despite potentially being on the brink of history, Verstappen is keeping his feet on the ground.I never start dreaming, he said. I just focus. [The race] is all about a clean start, a clean first lap and from there hopefully we have a good pace.Watch the Spanish GP live on Sky Sports F1. The race starts at 1pm on Sunday, with build-up underway at 11.30am. Or watch the race without a contract for £6.99 on NOW TV. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade - click here. Also See: Spanish Qualy: Lewis back on pole VOTE: Which driver line-up is best? ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen