Clippers players after the game.

in TS-Server 25.10.2019 04:03
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

Not surprisingly, Brendan Gallagher is off to a great start to his sophomore season with the Montreal Canadiens. In 10 games, hes collected five goals and two assists. The idea of suffering from a sophomore slump is not something that crossed Gallaghers mind. "If you train hard all summer and prepare yourself properly for the upcoming season, then you shouldnt have any problems," Gallagher said on the first day of Habs training camp back in September. Maybe another factor to Gallaghers continued success is choosing not to change his living arrangements from his rookie season. Last season, after making the Canadiens, he moved in with fellow B.C. native and veteran teammate Josh Gorges. During the summer, Gallagher asked if he could live at his house again this season, which was not an issue for Gorges and his wife Maggie. "Living with Josh and Maggie just makes all the things you need to take care of away from the rink that much easier. Cooking is not an easy thing for me and they do a good job of taking care of that," Gallagher said with a smile on his face. Gorges, who got married this off-season, even joked that their living arrangement is a lot like the movie "You, Me and Dupree" with Kate Hudson and Owen Wilson. "There isnt that worry of overstepping your boundaries," the 21-year-old Gallagher said. All three of them get along very well, plus he has the entire basement floor to himself. Even though he lives with Gorges, this doesnt make him Gallaghers babysitter. "I obviously let him know when Im going out, not because I need to ask permission, but because that is what you do when you have a roommate. Its just out of respect, he does the same with me," Gallagher said. Living with a veteran teammate seems to be a pretty good recipe for success. Sidney Crosby famously lived with Mario Lemieux, Evgeni Malkin moved in with Sergei Gonchar, Matt Duchene stayed with Adam Foote and the list goes on and on. For the longest time, the Canadiens never really seemed to have a good game plan when it came to adapting their young rookies to NHL life in Montreal. Gallagher is clearly handling his newfound fame and success very well and if he keeps it up, he should be an impactful player on the Canadiens for many years to come. Dewayne Dedmon Kings Jersey . - The Baltimore Ravens have hired Steve Spagnuolo to be their secondary coach and assistant head coach. Wenyen Gabriel Kings Jersey . The 33-year-old defender has spent his entire career at Chelsea, scoring 57 goals in 621 appearances. He regained his regular starting place under Jose Mourinho in the season that ended at the weekend without Chelsea winning a trophy. https://www.kingslockerroom.com/Justin-J...ion-Jersey/.com) - James Harden put the Houston Rockets on his back and willed them to an overtime victory on Thursday. DeMarcus Cousins Kings Jersey . - Chelseas 1-0 win at the Etihad, spoiling Manchester Citys perfect home record continues to be the talking point of the week. Skal Labissiere Kings Jersey .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes hope they now have the leadership tandem in place to turn the franchise around. Blake and Biebs having a heart to heart. https://t.co/thN0uz75Ab — Arash Markazi (@ArashMarkazi) December 2, 2014And it didnt end there, as the Pats were in town for their upcoming game against the nearby Chargers. Coach Doc Rivers, friends with New England coach Bill Belichick from his days coaching the Celtics, invited some of the Pats to come hang out with the Clippers players after the game. Gronk & Biebs A photo posted by Arash Markazi (@arashmarkazi) on Dec 12, 2014 at 10:41pm PST Gronk and Bieber in the Clippers locker room. https://t..dddddddddddd.co/jfynaTfZNf — Arash Markazi (@ArashMarkazi) December 2, 2014 The Patriots Super Bowl hopes took a big hit Monday night. pic.twitter.com/kuM0SJn90q — Arash Markazi (@ArashMarkazi) December 2, 2014 Doc brought Gronk and the Patriots into the locker room. "We have a lot of Cowboys fans, I showed them what a football team looks like." — Arash Markazi (@ArashMarkazi) December 2, 2014To see Justin Biebers unreal hockey dangles, you can do so HERE. But as you can tell, basketball is probably his favourite sport. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen