oined the Montreal Impa

in Server 25.10.2019 10:58
von gf1234566 • 192 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- The NBA said Thursday that its referees made a mistake when they ejected Los Angeles forward Blake Griffin in the Clippers 105-103 loss at Golden State on Wednesday night. Griffin was ejected for his second technical with 10:43 left after scuffling with Andrew Bogut, following Warriors forward Draymond Green to the showers after they got into it at the end of the third. "After a league review of the Clippers-Warriors game, we have come to the conclusion that Blake Griffin should not have been ejected from the game," said Rod Thorn, the NBAs president of basketball operations. "A common foul should have been called on Griffin for initially attempting to dislodge the Warriors Andrew Bogut and a technical foul should have been assessed to Bogut for grabbing Griffin by the shirt and wrestling with him." With Griffin gone, the Clippers missed several key chances in the waning moments. "If you look at it, I didnt do anything and I got thrown out of the game. It all boils down to they (referees) fell for it," Griffin said after the game. "To me, its cowardly basketball. I dont know their intentions, but it worked. ... If I knew the answer Id probably be in a different position. Tonight I got two technicals for nothing." Also Thursday, the NBA fined Green $15,000 for failing to leave the court in a timely manner after his ejection. John Collins Hawks Jersey . 1 status and was unable to prevent a late season collapse, James Reimer said he wants to put the past behind him and is looking forward to spending the next two years in a Maple Leaf uniform. Mike Bibby Jersey . Rockhold." Known as an aggressive striker, Belfort (23-10) instead paced himself as the engaged in the early going and showed restraint by not overcommitting against the larger Rockhold (10-2). But when the opportunity presented itself, Belfort delivered an incredible spinning heel kick that landed flush on Rockholds chin and sent him toppling to the floor. https://www.thehawkslockerroom.com/Evan-...Edition-Jersey/. Smith, who raised eyebrows at the CFL combine in March with his ability on both sides of the ball, confirmed in a statement he tested positive for the anabolic steroid Stanozolol prior to auditioning for league officials. Damian Jones Jersey . A question that was repeatedly posed last season, and the season before that and in the 2011 campaign before that. Pete Maravich Hawks Jersey . When the Dallas Mavericks needed to stop a Golden State rally in the fourth quarter, they looked for defensive help from the rookie point guard playing in just his sixth game.Former star defender Alessandro Nesta has joined the Montreal Impacts technical staff as a consultant. The team made the announcement on Friday. "Alessandro knows the players well, the coaching staff and the philosophy of our club," Imapct sporting director Nick De Santis said. "Hell help the coaching staff throughout the entire season, principally as a video analyst, providing reports on our games and those of our opponents. We hope that this experience will be beneficiial for him, knowing that he wants to become a head coach one day.dddddddddddd" Following a brilliant career that spanned 19 seasons in Italy, Nesta played two seasons in an Impact uniform. Nesta signed with the Impact on July 5, 2011 after the club acquired his rights from the New York Red Bulls in exchange for allocation money. He started eight games in his first MLS season, recording 633 minutes. He played his final game as a professional on October 24, 2013. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen