ncerns about his ability to run and

in Support 28.10.2019 02:52
von gf1234566 • 192 Beiträge

PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. -- Rory McIlroy birdied his last two holes Thursday for a 7-under 63 to take the lead after one round of the Honda Classic. It was quite a turnaround for McIlroy, who last year was 7 over through eight holes of the second round when he walked off PGA National out of frustration. He looked more like the free-wheeling kid who won this tournament two years ago to rise to No. 1 in the world. McIlroy buried a few long putts to help the cause, though his game was solid through a cloudy afternoon. He was one shot ahead of Russell Henley, who birdied five of his opening six holes before cooling. David Hearn of Brantford, Ont., opened with a 3-under 67. Mike Weir of Brights Grove, Ont., shot a 72, and Calgarys Stephen Ames was another shot back at 73. Tiger Woods, playing for the first time in a month, was eight shots behind after a 71. Kevin Faulk Womens Jersey . "I could have been equipment manager but nooooo" from Lisa on Ice. Season 6, Episode 8. Steve Grogan Jersey . The league-leading New York Rangers outhit and outmuscled the Maple Leafs during a 3-0 victory on Saturday. Backup goalie Martin Biron stopped all 20 shots he faced to complete a nice workmanlike effort by the visitors. https://www.patriotssportsgoods.com/Wome...nverted-Jersey/. According to a report from ESPN, the Green Bay Packers have re-signed the cornerback to a four-year, $39 million deal with a $12. Irving Fryar Womens Jersey . -- Canadian Erik Bedard pitched into the fifth inning in his bid to win a spot in Tampa Bays rotation, helping the Rays beat the Toronto Blue Jays 6-3 on Saturday. Irving Fryar Patriots Jersey . After Mariota was pushed around by Stanford on Thursday, finishing 20/34 with 250 yards and two touchdowns in Oregons Title hope-crushing defeat, hes going to need a poor performance or two from the remaining frontrunners to have a shot at the most coveted individual trophy in college sports. CHICAGO -- Homer Bailey doesnt even need to be at his best to win at Wrigley Field. Bailey pitched six scoreless innings in a friendly ballpark for his first win of the season and Jay Bruce homered and doubled as the Cincinnati Reds beat the Chicago Cubs 8-2 on Sunday. "He hasnt been his normal dominant self, but his slider has gotten a lot better," Reds manager Bryan Price said. "Its a pitch that hes worked on for a long time. It seems like that pitch has really turned a corner and got him some big outs today." Bailey (1-1) struck out eight while allowing six hits and three walks. He came into the game with 8.16 ERA after signing a big extension in the off-season with Cincinnati. Zack Cozart hit a two-run homer for Cincinnati, which took two of three this weekend from the Cubs and has won 17 of 19 games at Wrigley Field. The Reds have won 10 straight when Bailey faces the Cubs. He is 7-0 in his last 10 outings against Chicago and 5-0 in his past six at Wrigley Field. The Reds are averaging 6 1/2 runs a game in Bailey starts. "It seems like every time I take the mound the bats show up. Im just glad I was finally able to help them out," said Bailey. The Cubs have lost six of seven. Carlos Villanueva (1-4) was tagged for five runs and nine hits in 4 2-3 innings. With two outs in the fourth, Devin Mesoraco and Cozart hit back-to-back RBI doubles to take a 2-0 lead. Mesoraco has a hit in all nine games hes played this season and leads the team in RBIs with 11. He missed the first week of the season with a strained oblique. Later in the inning, Bailey helped himself with an RBI single to extend the lead to 3-0. "Both times were in trouble with two outs and its the big leagues, youve got to put them away," Villanueva said. "When you give a team like that, an offensive team, a chance to throw a ccouple runs on the board theyll take advantage of it.dddddddddddd." Mesoraco finished with three hits. "Little League, rec ball, whatever it is. This is definitely the hottest Ive ever been," Mesoraco said. Todd Frazier added an RBI double and Ryan Ludwick a run-scoring single off Villanueva in the fifth inning. Villanueva wasnt much better than his previous start at St. Louis. He gave up a career-high nine runs over three-plus innings in a 10-4 loss to St. Louis. "It might seem like my (pitches) flattened out. I didnt really feel tired, but, you know, obviously the stuff wasnt as crisp," said Villanueva. "I thought I had good stuff, a lot better plan today (than my last start). Just, you know, one pitch away those two innings, you know, two outs you got to be able to (finish)." Cubs reliever Jose Veras served up Bruces leadoff shot in the seventh and Cozarts two-run shot two outs later. The Cubs didnt score until the seventh, getting a pair of RBI singles from Ryan Sweeney and Nate Schierholtz off reliever Manny Parra. Parra was lifted with one out and the bases loaded. Sam LeCure entered and got Welington Castillo to ground into a double play. NOTES: Ludwick was back in the lineup after missing Saturdays game with a bruised left big toe sustained when he fouled a pitch off his foot on Friday. Price said Ludwick was held out because of concerns about his ability to run and cut defensively. ... Reds RHP Mike Leake (2-1, 2.95) is scheduled to face Pirates LHP Francisco Liriano (0-3, 3.96) to open a four-game series in Pittsburgh on Monday at 7:05 p.m. ... The Cubs kick off a four-game home series against Arizona on Monday at 7:05 p.m. with LHP Travis Wood (0-2, 3.00) scheduled to start against RHP Bronson Arroyo (1-1, 9.95). ... Villanueva struck out seven. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen