board material.dddddddddddd" Boston held o

in Server 29.10.2019 02:25
von gf1234566 • 192 Beiträge

Hugo Palmer will let the dust settle before deciding whether to target Galileo Gold at the Investec Derby or stay at a mile with the Newmarket hero. Galileo Gold gave Palmer his first English Classic success with a resounding performance in the Qipco 2000 Guineas on Saturday and the trainer now has the difficult, but enviable, problem of where to go next.While Palmer would naturally prefer to win the Irish 2,000 Guineas rather than try and fail at Epsom, he is keeping the options open for the time being. The question everyone is asking is whether he will now go for the Derby, Palmer told www.betfair.com.My dream is to win the Derby, but my job is to do the right thing for the horse. And I would rather win an Irish 2,000 Guineas than finish sixth at Epsom.But his pedigree gives you some hope that he will stay - he is out of a Galileo mare and from the family of Montjeu - and they say that the Guineas is the best trial for the Derby. And you couldnt get a better trial than yesterdays victory.Knee-jerk reactions could end up misleading people so the best thing to do is to let the dust settle and discuss our options, and make the right decision.But if we did decide to go to Epsom, I imagine that he would go straight there. He had plenty of racing at two and was having his first race since October yesterday, so I think three runs in a month would be pushing it.But if we do go, I would like the horse to take part in the Breakfast With The Stars, as I think a sight and feel of the track and the paddock beforehand would be invaluable.Galileo Golds jockey Frankie Dettori is glad the team have not to make their mind up just yet.The feeling he gave me yesterday tells me hes probably ready for 10 furlongs. Im glad we dont have to make a decision between Epsom and Royal Ascot just yet and I wouldnt dare tell Hugo what to do anyway, Dettori told www.ladbrokes.com.If you forced me to make a call now Id say that for Epsom you need a top-class horse and I think Galileo Gold is top class so maybe Id lean towards a crack at the Derby.I dont want to give up my Derby crown without a fight, but the big question is whether hell be ready for a mile and a half in less than five weeks.It could be touch and go, so Royal Ascot (St Jamess Palace Stakes) has to be in the mix. Sky Tickets Racing Fast, secure racing tickets: Exclusive racing offers near you Also See: Live results service Full racecards Get Sky Sports Fake Mariners Jerseys . Cabrera-Bello shot a 1-over-par 73 and was caught by Webster, who carded 70 at Doha Golf Club for three-round totals of 12-under 204. They were only one stroke ahead of Adrien Saddier of France, the biggest mover with six birdies in his opening seven holes in a round of 64, South African Thomas Aiken (70) and Denmarks Thorbjorn Olesen (68) on a packed leaderboard. Custom Seattle Mariners Jerseys . -- Fantasy football owners and Denver Broncos fans can rest easy: Peyton Manning is back. https://www.cheapmariners.com/. The mood in Seattle was electrified as the parade featuring the NFL champions began near the Space Needle and made its way to CenturyLink Field, the home of the team. At a ceremony inside the stadium, the team thanked its loyal followers -- the 12th Man -- capping a day of boisterous celebration that drew an estimated 700,000 revelers to Seattle. Cheap Mariners Jerseys . - Veteran Kings defenceman Robyn Regehr, sidelined since Game 1 of the Anaheim series, says hes close to returning. Seattle Mariners Pro Shop . He was still a kid, going into his senior year of high school. Thursday, the point guard stood in front of a couple dozen members of the media and spoke with poise about how much hed grown since then, and how hes ready for the next level.NEW YORK -- Boston Bruins forward Shawn Thornton said Sunday he wont contest a fine of more than $2,800 for squirting water from the bench at Montreal Canadiens defenceman P.K. Subban in the final minute of Game 5 of the Eastern Conference semifinals. "I obviously got caught up in the moment," Thornton said on an offday at the TD Garden. "Im sorry that this silly incident kind of overshadowed how my teammates played and the great win and how good this series has been. "Theres definitely more important things that we can focus on." The Bruins were leading the Canadiens 4-2 in the final minutes Saturday night when Subban skated past the Boston bench with the puck. Thornton squirted water at the Montreal defenceman, hitting him in the face shield. Angered, Subban approached the bench and exchanged words with Thornton. He then went to complain to the referee. "Somebody sprayed water on my visor at the end of the game. I couldnt see out of half of it," Subban said after the game, acknowledging the incident, while annoying, did not affect the outcome. "I dont wwant it to be bulletin board material.dddddddddddd" Boston held on to win the game 4-2 and take a 3-2 lead in the best-of-seven series. The Bruins need a victory Monday night in Montreal to eliminate the Canadiens and avoid a decisive seventh game in Boston on Wednesday. The fine of $2,820.52 is the maximum allowed under the leagues collective bargaining agreement with the union. The money goes to the players emergency assistance fund. Bruins coach Claude Julien said he didnt approve of Thorntons behaviour and let him know. "As a coach, you always want to support your players but theres certain things you cant support," Julien said Sunday. "I dont think I can support Shawn on those actions. "To me, I dont think we like seeing our players do that. Now whether he got caught up in the game or whatever, to me hes got to own up to it." At the Canadiens training centre in Brossard, Que., coach Michel Therrien seemed satisfied with the fine. "What are you going to do?" he said with a shrug. "Thats not something we appreciate, thats for sure." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen