"Captain America:

in TS-Server 29.10.2019 03:19
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

Charlotte, NC - The Charlotte Hornets officially signed free agent guard Lance Stephenson on Friday. Stephenson tweeted Wednesday that he was looking forward "to the next phase of my career and the wonderful opportunity to continue to grow as a player and as a person in Charlotte!" Terms of the deal werent disclosed by the Hornets on Friday, but reports earlier this week indicated that the 23-year-old Stephenson has signed a three-year, $27 million contract that includes a team option for the final season. He turned down a five-year, $44 million offer from the Pacers after helping Indiana reach the Eastern Conference finals in back-to-back seasons, according to reports. "We are extremely excited to add Lance to our team," said Hornets general manager Rich Cho in a statement. "He is a great up-and-coming player with an incredibly high ceiling. He is an exceptional athlete who has the versatility and skill to play multiple positions on both offense and defense. We believe he will be an outstanding addition to our roster." Stephenson averaged career highs in points (13.8), rebounds (7.2), assists (4.6) and minutes (35.3) in 78 games this past season. Questions about Stephensons behavior were raised during the Eastern Conference finals after he blew into the ear of LeBron James during Game 5 and got into a tussle with teammate Evan Turner in practice. He was fined twice for flopping in the series and was whistled for 14 technical fouls during the regular season, fourth-most in the league. Stephenson owns career averages of 9.1 points, 4.4 rebounds and 3.1 assists across four seasons with Indiana. Cheap NFL Jerseys China .ca. Mr. Fraser, I think everyone would like to hear your opinion on what sort of suspension Zac Rinaldo should get. His comment after the game of I changed the whole game, man. Nike NFL Jerseys Outlet .com) - Coming off a pair of tough losses last week, the Syracuse Orange will try to put an end to their first losing skid of the season when they pay a visit to the Maryland Terrapins at the Comcast Center on Monday night in Atlantic Coast Conference action. https://www.chinajerseysnfl.us/. The Flames are in the midst of a six-game slide (0-5-1), their longest losing streak since an 0-6-3 skid from Jan. 11-28, 2010. They havent won since Nov. 3 in Chicago and most recently went winless on a three-game homestand. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . The struggling New Orleans Pelicans were simply overmatched. Crawford hit seven 3s on his way to 24 points, and the Clippers beat the Pelicans 123-110 on Monday night. "We understand what we do well. If we all do what we do well, well make our team stronger," Crawford said. Wholesale NFL Jerseys China .com) - Markus Granlund scored the game-winning goal as the Calgary Flames used an early offensive flurry to defeat the Los Angeles Kings, 2-1, on Monday.MONTREAL -- Former UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre welcomes the decision by the Nevada Athletic Commission to ban mixed martial arts fighters from using testosterone replacement therapy. He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing." The commission voted unanimously in Las Vegas on Thursday to quit granting therapeutic use exemptions for fighters undergoing TRT. "Its not the UFC (thats) the problem," said St-Pierre. "I believe its the sport, the system." St-Pierre added he thought the ban is a move in the right direction. "I believe theres a lot more things to do. I believe they need to allow testing too -- testing by an organization that doesnt have any interest in the money surrounding the fight." St-Pierre said the decision by Nevada state regulators is "great for a lot of guys -- good, honest guys will be happy." The decision by the commission that regulates boxing and mixed martial arts in Nevada came several weeks after the Association of Ringside Physicians labelled so-called "unmerited testosterone" a health risk for athletes who practise combat sports. UFC president Dana White said he also supported the Nevada ruling and encouraged all athletic commissions to adopt the ban. "We believe our athletes should compete based on their natural abilities and on an even playing field," he said in a statement. White also said the UFC would honour the ruling in international markets, "where due to a lack of governing bodies, the UFC oversees regulatory efforts for our live events." Several UFC fighters have been granted exemptions in recent years to use testosterone before their bouts, ostensibly for medical reasons. The decision is already having effects on UFC. Vitor Belfort, who usedd TRT, dropped out of his upcoming middleweight title shot against Chris Weidman.dddddddddddd As for his own future in the UFC, St-Pierre wasnt telling reporters much, except to say that hes in the best condition hes ever been in his life. The 32-year-old suffers from obsessive compulsive disorder and did not sleep much for about a decade. "Whats changed is that Im sleeping better," he said. "Before I slept around five hours a night because of stress, but now Im around seven hours and thats made a big difference in my life." St-Pierre said hes living a more healthy lifestyle, the stress is gone and hes happier. He took a break from UFC last December for personal reasons and still hasnt decided whether he will return to the octagon. "I dont know if Im going to stop," St-Pierre said. "I dont know what Im going to do. I need a bit of time to decide what Im going to do." But he hasnt completely ruled out a career in the movies, after getting a small part as the villain Batroc the Leaper in the upcoming "Captain America: The Winter Soldier." "I dont know if Im ready to do that full-time," he said. "I dont know if Im a good actor." St-Pierre said he may have to come on as a bad guy in the ring, but thats whats necessary in his sport. "I dont believe in bad persons," he said. "I believe people are shaped by their genetic environment. "Some people say they look at a serial killer and say hes a bad person. Hes not a worse person than you are because he had been shaped by his genetic and social environment and that makes him what he is -- thats what I believe." The former champ may have hinted at his future Friday as he spent almost an hour coaching a group of 18 enthusiastic amateurs in the finer arts of ultimate fighting. The group included a number of winners of a cross-Canada contest by Bacardi Canada, one of St-Pierres main sponsors. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen