I regret that I did not stay at Arsenal

in Server 30.10.2019 03:43
von Cl11234566 • 405 Beiträge

MELBOURNE, Australia - Two days made a world of difference for Maria Sharapova at the Australian Open.Sharapova needed just 61 minutes to beat Kazakhstans Zarina Diyas 6-1, 6-1 on Friday, ensuring there were no match-point worries this time.On Wednesday, No. 2-ranked Sharapova faced two match points but escaped with a 6-1, 4-6, 7-5 win over fellow Russian Alexandra Panova, a qualifier ranked No. 150.Against Diyas, Sharapova won the first set in 26 minutes and was broken to open the second, but responded by winning the next six in a dominating roll.I think I rebounded really well, Sharapova said. I had a good hit yesterday and just kind of thought a little bit about what I wanted to try to achieve tonight no matter who I played.I tried to be a bit more aggressive ... she can be a tough, tough player to play against if you give her the time to charge down the line like she likes to do, step down and hit flat, low. So she has that capability.Sharapova will try to be as dominating on Sunday when she plays Peng Shuai of China, a six-time WTA finalist but whos never broken through for a tournament win.Peng is a natural right-hander who hits two-handed on both sides. Sharapova has a 4-1 record against her — Pengs only win came in Beijing in 2009 — and this is the third time in a row they will meet in a Grand Slam tournament — Sharapova won in straight sets at Wimbledon in 2011 and the French Open in 2012.But the Chinese player made it to the fourth round at Wimbledon last year and the semifinals at the U.S. Open.Weve always had good matches, Sharapova said. Shes had great success in the last few Slams. Shes a bit of an untraditional player with two hands on both sides. Thats a little tricky. But I enjoy playing against her.A win on Sunday could give Sharapova a quarterfinal against seventh-seeded Eugenie Bouchard, the other highly-ranked player in her quarter of the draw.The top half of her draw still features No. 3-seeded Simona Halep, meaning Sharpova could meet the Romanian in the semifinals, a repeat of their French Open final last year won by Sharapova. Phillies Jerseys 2020 . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. Custom Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys . Toronto has lost six of its last eight games but is coming off Thursdays 7-3 victory at Kansas City. Juan Francisco and Colby Rasmus both went deep for the Blue Jays, who are second in the American League with 34 home runs on the season. https://www.cheapphilliesjerseys.us/. Cammalleri suffered a concussion in the Flames 2-1 loss to the Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday. The 31-year-old forward did not travel with the team to Carolina. Wholesale Phillies Jerseys . Jeter doubled high off the left-field wall and scored on Jacoby Ellsburys first hit in pinstripes in the fifth. Hiroki Kuroda (1-1) pitched 6 1-3 sharp innings in the Yankees 112th opener in New York. In what manager Joe Girardi said would be a season-long lovefest for Jeter, the shortstop was cheered every step of the way by an adoring crowd of 48, 142 -- even when his double-play grounder back to Orioles starter Ubaldo Jimenez (0-2) scored Solarte in the third inning for the first run. Phillies Jerseys 2019 . They have watched it from afar. And now they have seen it for themselves.Arsenal can win the treble this season according to Alex Hleb, who says his time at the club was the best of his career. The Belarus star spent three seasons with the Gunners, reaching the Champions League final in 2006 and coming within four points of the Premier League title two years later.And Hleb believes Arsene Wengers current side have shown the early-season potential to go the distance and win both competitions come next spring. Wenger always sets the highest goals, said the 35-year-old, still part of the Belarus international side. He has managed to keep his key players and they are playing great football. They are tearing everyone apart. Arsenal 3-0 Chelsea I hope the team will win three trophies this season - the Premier League, the FA Cup and the Champions League. This Arsenal side certainly has the ability and I will really be supporting them.Hlebb left for Barcelona in 2008 but failed to make an impact under Pep Guardiola and spent three of his four years at the club out on loan.dddddddddddd Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. I was playing at the top of my game in London and it was the best moments of my career, he said.On the one hand, I regret that I did not stay at Arsenal. Wenger was like a father to me and trusted me. I get sad when I start to think about this.On the other hand, Barcelona was and still is the strongest club. I did not play that often, but I still got game-time. Hlebs 2008 move to Barcelona did not work out under Pep Guardiola (far right) Hleb admits he should have behaved more professionally at Barca but said: If Wenger had been in [Guardiolas] place, he would have come up to me and talked to me.I think he is a great. I remember Jens Lehmann used to record how Wenger took training every day. I also wanted to do the same, but I thought, I will still have time as I am under contract for a long time...You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Scouting Report: Saul Niguez PL goal award splits RVP family Cazorla wants new Arsenal deal Mertesacker eyes key role ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen