was insulting her and her

in TS-Server 31.10.2019 03:13
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

Springfield, MO (SportsNetwork.com) - Ron Baker, Fred VanVleet and Tekele Cotton each scored 15 points and No. 14 Wichita State pulled away in the second half for a 76-53 win over Missouri State in a Missouri Valley Conference game. Darius Carter added 14 points for the Shockers (17-2, 7-0 MVC), who remained unbeaten since losing to George Washington in their last non-conference game on Christmas. Dorrian Williams and Chris Kendrix had 10 points apiece to lead the Bears (8-11, 2-5), who have dropped five in a row. Wichita State returned to the site of one of its narrowest wins last season, a 72-69 victory over the Bears in overtime on Jan. 11 that kept the Shockers unbeaten on the way to the first 35-0 start by a team in NCAA history. The Shockers ultimately came up a win short of the Sweet 16 after losing to Kentucky in the NCAA Tournament. They are 7-0 in conference play for the second season in a row and fourth time in team history. Each of the previous three runs ended in conference titles. Baker was 5-of-7 from 3-point range and the Shockers went 11-of-21 as a team. Wichita State had a 10-point lead in the first half but didnt pull away until after the break, when a 10-1 run sparked by consecutive 3-pointers from Rashard Kelly and Baker extended its advantage to 60-42 with nine minutes remaining. Missouri State was never closer than 15 points after that and suffered its third home loss in a row for the first time since the 2008-09 season, the only other time thats happened at JQH Arena. Game Notes The Shockers have won nine consecutive games in the series ...Wichita State hosts Drake on Sunday ... Missouri State travels to Peoria, Illinois to play Bradley on Sunday. Discount NBA Jerseys .Then came December.Three straight losses, including a crushing 27-24 defeat to Washington (4-11) on Saturday, has the Eagles (9-6) on the brink of playoff elimination. Stitched NBA Jerseys . A fully booked flight forced me to leave two hours later. After a nice meal in which I studied the stats of the Argo win, I prepared to leave the restaurant. As I was gathering my things to leave many large individuals began to walk up and wait for tables. https://www.nbachinajerseys.us/... maybe even more than that. Maybe all season I have to take a few blows. Wholesale NBA Jerseys . Kelli Stack and Alex Carpenter also scored for the Americans, who avoided a repeat of Finlands upset at the Four Nations Cup in Lake Placid, N.Y., in November. Finnish goalie Noora Raty made 58 saves in that one, but the three-time Olympian could stop just 40 of 43 U. Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys . On paper, it looks a little like Andre the Giant taking on a midget wrestler. It has all the makings of a rout with the Americans adding an eighth win in nine outings of this biennial event. The Yanks have eight players in the top 15 in the world while the Internationals have just one.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Bengals cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones punched a woman in the head after she poured beer on his shoulder to stop him from using profanity toward her and her friends, a prosecutor said Monday at the start of the players trial on an assault charge. Jones is charged with misdemeanour assault stemming from the dispute outside a downtown Cincinnati bar on June 5. Jones attorney told the judge who will decide the case that the player was defending himself and that the woman struck first. Assistant City Prosecutor Christopher Ryan said 34-year-old Shannon Wesley poured the beer because she was not going to tolerate the insults being thrown at her and her friends by Jones. "The blow caused her head to snap back," he said, adding that the blow knocked Wesley to the ground. Ryan said Wesley suffered bruises, scrapes and a headache. But Jones attorney, Ralph Kohnen, told the judge that Jones wwas the victim.dddddddddddd. "The video says it all," Kohnen said. "She physically assaulted Mr. Jones." Brooke Boling, a friend who was with Wesley that night, testified that Jones came up to the rail on the patio outside the bar and was insulting her and her friends and calling them foul names. Boling said she did not know it was Jones at the time. "I thought it was some person, drunk," she said. She said Wesley poured the beer on Jones shoulder but did not touch him with the bottle. "When she poured it she got hit and went down, and I ran inside," Boling said. She described Jones as being angry and loud. In addition to the legal outcome, Jones could face discipline from the National Football League under its conduct policy. Jones has been in trouble previously, including pleading guilty to a misdemeanour charge of disorderly conduct stemming from a 2011 case. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen