ose Mourinho is a top coach. Mourinho has expressed his confidence in me. Personally, but also in the pre

in Server 31.10.2019 06:30
von sakura698 • 600 Beiträge

MELBOURNE, Australia - Top-seeded Novak Djokovic has overcome a bout of the flu to take his place at the Australian Open. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China .Djokovic was forced to cancel a training session on Saturday and said he may have picked up a virus when he played recent matches in Abu Dhabi and Doha, Qatar.I had a tough couple of days, its all behind me now, Djokovic told a media conference Sunday evening.It was a little bit of a cold, and flu, stomach ... maybe carried that from the Middle East, but now its passed.The Serbian star had another training session Sunday afternoon, after which he appeared fit and was hitting the ball hard and moving well around the court. He was watched by his coach, former German star Boris Becker.Djokovic, a four-time winner of the Australian Open, is not scheduled to play his first-round match until Tuesday against Slovenian qualifier Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia.With Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal and Andy Murray all placed in the bottom half of the mens draw, the Serbian stars absence from the tournament would have left the top half open for such players as defending champion Stan Wawrinka, U.S. Open finalist Kei Nishikori of Japan and hard-serving Canadian Milos Raonic.Djokovic had a strong 2014 season and also celebrated a few personal milestones.He finished the year No. 1 for the third time in four years, winning an ATP-high seven tournaments in eight finals, including Wimbledon for the second time.In October, Djokovic and his wife, Jelena, celebrated the birth of their first child — a boy named Stefan.The couple married on July 10, four days after Djokovic beat Roger Federer in the Wimbledon final.Djokovic said he had a good off-season and how much he has enjoyed the added responsibility of caring for his new family.At the end of his media conference, Djokovic, as he had on previous occasions, passed around chocolates. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys .com) - Carmelo Anthony scored 31 points with eight rebounds to lead the New York Knicks to a 92-80 win over the Los Angeles Lakers. Clearance Soccer Jerseys . Subway workers in Rio de Janeiro, meanwhile, were holding an assembly to vote on whether they would strike to demand higher wages, threatening to disrupt transportation. By late Tuesday night there was no announcement of their decision. https://www.soccerjerseyschina.us/ . -- Cordell Cato scored his first goal of the season and the San Jose Earthquakes survived a full half playing a man down to beat FC Dallas 2-1 Saturday night.Memphis Depay says he is not happy to remain at Manchester United if it means only having a supporting role. The 22-year-old winger joined United from PSV Eindhoven in the summer of 2015, stating his desire to work with the best manager in the world, Louis van Gaal, as a driving force behind the move. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Depay fell out of favour last season and has made just three Premier League appearances under new United boss Jose Mourinho this season, all coming from the substitutes bench, and the Dutch forward is adamant he will not be content at Old Trafford while the situation continues. I am the same person and I know what I want, Depay told Dutch newspaper Metro Nieuws. A supporting role is not for me. Im not a player who is happy with the fact that he is under contract with Manchester United. This is my dream club, but I want to play.Despite his admiration for former United boss Van Gaal, Depay admits the club have made improvements under Mourinho, which is making it difficult for him to get into the side. I was blinded by Mourinho Andre Villas-Boas says he loved Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho until he fell on his bad side The training sessions are going well, Im sharp and fit, but that applies to everyone, said Depay. The level has become higher. Jose Mourinho is a top coach. Mourinho has expressed his confidence in me. Personally, but also in the press. Depay says he doesnt need any favours from Paul Pogba Although Depay has received criticism for failing to perform following his big-money move he is not looking for any help from team-mate and friend Paul Pogba, who arrived at Old Trafford for a world-record fee this summer. Cheap Soccer Jerseys. Paul and I have known each other for a while, Depay added. But it is a mans sport, its not as if I need to be comforted. I am still convinced of my abilities. Highlights of Manchester Uniteds 1-1 draw with Stoke City You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Be patient with Pogba Rashford will be a superstar Who is Alphonso Davies? Herrera: Zlatan sets standard ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen