had not found a way to win in the final

in TS-Server 02.11.2019 03:34
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

(SportsNetwork.com) - A pair of Southeast Division foes will renew their rivalry Monday, as the Washington Wizards battle the Miami Heat at the Verizon Center. The Wizards will be out for revenge of a 107-95 loss in Miami on Oct. 29 and have lost six of the previous eight games in this series. Washington, though, has won two in a row and four of the past five meetings at home and is trying to pass the Heat as the top team in the division. The two rivals will meet again Dec. 19 in Miami and March 15 at Washington. Washington ended a two-game losing streak its last time out in an 83-80 triumph versus the New Orleans Pelicans Saturday in the opener of a four-game homestand. The division-leading Wizards were led by Marcin Gortat, who powered his way to 24 points, 13 rebounds and four blocks. Gortat played 41 minutes and was 12-of-20 from the floor. I think my teammates found me a lot. I think I was in the right spots, said Gortat. (I) tried to be productive, tried to be aggressive (and) a little bit more physical. Bradley Beal scored 12 points, John Wall had 11 and seven assists, and Paul Pierce chipped in 10 points, helping the Wizards improve to 10-5 overall and 6-2 at the Verizon Center. Pierce is averaging 15.0 points and 4.5 rebounds in his last six games. In six games since returning from a wrist injury, Beal is averaging 14.2 points, 3.2 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game. The Wizards are averaging 98.4 ppg at home and will also entertain the Los Angeles Lakers and Denver Nuggets. In injury news, forward Nene (foot) is questionable versus the Heat and has missed the last three games. Miami is playing the second game of a back-to-back and defeated the New York Knicks, 86-79, Sunday night at Madison Square Garden. Heat star guard Dwyane Wade returned from a seven-game absence because of a hamstring issue and scored 27 points on 11-of-18 shooting. The Heat went 3-4 without Wade and also received 20 points and nine rebounds from Chris Bosh. Luol Deng rounded out the double-digit scorers with 10 points and 10 boards. Knicks star Carmelo Anthony returned after a two-game absence because of back spasms and netted 31 points. Wade scored 13 points in the fourth quarter and talked about his role in crunchtime. I understand that in the fourth quarter, Chris (Bosh) and myself are going to be the guys that our team is going to be looking at to bring it home, Wade said. Thats the only quarter that I can really be selfish. New York rallied from 16 points down to pull within 65-63, but Wade and the Heat were able to maintain their lead. Boshs 3-pointer with about a minute left set the Heat up for their fourth win in the last six games. The Heat are playing seven of the next eight games on the road and are 5-2 outside of South Beach this season. They will host Atlanta Wednesday before embarking on a five-game odyssey. Miami is 5-1 this season when scoring 100 or more points and 8-0 when leading after three quarters. Air Max 90 Black Buy . The (14-15-5) Jets are seventh in the Central Division with 33 points. They trail sixth place Nashville and fifth place Dallas by two points. Air Max 90 Ultra Outlet . The Raptors second-year forward has been one of the primary beneficiaries of the early-season trade, breaking out and becoming a vital part of his teams success on both ends of the floor. Around the league, teams are starting to take notice and feature Ross more predominately in their pre-game scouting reports but its not just the opposition that hes impressing. http://www.outletairmax90cheap.com/outle...-cheap-411.html. Kyrie Irving and the Cleveland Cavaliers were left fretting over an MRI on the stars left knee. Paul George scored 21 points, Roy Hibbert added 19 and the Pacers used a dominant fourth quarter to blow out the Cavaliers 91-76 on Tuesday The Pacers (25-5) have won eight in a row over Cleveland, their longest active streak against any opponent. Air Max 90 Gray Black . Henry, who missed three games with a knee injury, was charged with a handball in the penalty area in the 82nd minute as he went to block a strike from Patrick Mullins. On the ensuing penalty kick, Lee Nguyen picked up his fourth goal of the season, giving the Revolution a 2-1 win Saturday afternoon. Discount Air Max 90 Mens . -- DeMarcus Cousins had 29 points, nine rebounds and six steals to lead the Sacramento Kings to their third straight preseason win, a 107-90 victory over the Phoenix Suns on Thursday night.MIAMI - Dwyane Wade thinks theres no one better than the Miami Heat at dealing with the mental challenge of the playoffs. In his eyes, only one other team might compare. Hes talking about the San Antonio Spurs. Thats why Wade believes these NBA Finals are just getting started. When he looks at the Spurs, he sees qualities his own team has, including an ability to break down a loss and quickly correct things. Its what Miami did before Game 2 of the finals and its what Wade expects the Spurs to do before the title series resumes with Game 3 in Miami on Tuesday night. "You never put them away," Wade said. "I think they always believe and its the same with us. You cant, you wont, put us away because were always going to believe. Thats why this is a perfect, different animal, kind of series. Theyre the other team like us. They dont lose much and when they do they come back and be better in the next game. So weve got to come out and do the same thing." That would explain why on Monday, instead of a day off, the Heat gathered to watch video of Game 2. By winning in San Antonio to even the finals at 1-1, home-court advantage now belongs to the Heat. But no one in their locker room thinks its going to get easy now. "They came out great. They played a great game," Spurs guard Tony Parker said after Miamis 98-96 win in Game 2, the 13th straight time the Heat immediately followed a post-season loss with a victory. "Now its our turn to go over there and get one. We played pretty well all season long on the road and so were going to have two great opportunities to try to come up with a win." Miami has won a franchise-record 11 straight post-season games at home. The last team to win a playoff game in Miami was the Spurs, winning Game 1 of last seasons finals. "We are in a tough situation because weve got to go to Miami and weve got to get one," Spurs guard Manu Ginobili said. "We dont want to come back here 3-1 down. Its very hard to overcome that. Definitely going to be a great challenge for the team to play in an arena like that and having to win." A challenge, sure, but its one Heat coach Erik Spoelstra knows the Spurs can handle.dddddddddddd "Coming back here there has to be an incredible sense of focus and urgency," Spoelstra said Monday. "Theyre a veteran, poised, championship-level team thats been through a lot. The crowd wont affect them much." Neither team thought it played all that well in the game that it won so far in these finals. The Spurs turned the ball over too much for their liking in Game 1 — the game that will be remembered for the air conditioning malfunction and cramps inside a steamy building forcing LeBron James to leave in the final minutes. In Game 2, the Heat werent thrilled with a slow start and how they spent much of the game playing from behind. When James got rolling in the third quarter, things started swinging Miamis way in Game 2. When he found Chris Bosh for the 3-pointer that put Miami ahead for good with 1:18 left, it was just another example of the four-time MVP setting a teammate up for a big play. "Im going to make the right play," said James, who signalled to Bosh about what he wanted on that play. "To have that trust from my teammates, they know when Ive got the ball, Im going to make the right play. Doesnt mean its going to go in. Doesnt mean its going to result in a win, but they believe in my ability." The pressure, if Miami had not found a way to win in the final moments of Game 2, would have been enormous on the two-time defending champions. Now, it seems to have shifted to the Spurs. "It doesnt matter what weve been through before," Spurs forward Tim Duncan said. "Were here now again." The last time these teams met in Miami at this time of year, the Heat wound up spraying champagne in their locker room. Its tempting, Bosh acknowledged, to think that all Miami needs to do for a third straight championship is stay unbeaten at home. But Bosh wont let himself go there. "I can only think about Game 3," Bosh said. "Weve played well at home this post-season. I think we feel we have an advantage now. We have to make sure that we play well and keep it that way." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen