so that when I came here and

in TS-Server 04.11.2019 02:59
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

A pair of Canadians will be featured on the World Team roster in the Rising Stars Challenge at All-Star Weekend. Kelly Olynyk will team up with Andrew Wiggins in the new format of the event. Previously, the Rising Stars Challenge would pit sophomores against rookies in an exhibition. For the last three seasons, the event featured a pool of first and second-year players who were drafted to teams coached by ex-NBA players. Olynyk, a Kamloops, B.C. native in his second year with the Boston Celtics, played in the game last year. The first-overall pick in the 2014 Draft, Toronto, Ont.’s Andrew Wiggins will be joined by Minnesota Timberwolves’ teammate Gorgui Dieng. The game is scheduled to take place on February 13 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. The rest of World Team includes Rudy Gobert (Jazz), Nikola Mirotic (Bulls), Steven Adams (Thunder), Giannis Antetokuonmpo (Bucks), Bojan Bogdanovic (Nets), Dante Exum (Jazz) and Dennis Schroder (Hawks). They will take on the U.S. Team which features Trey Burke (Jazz), Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (Pistons), Michael Carter-Williams (76ers), Zach LaVine (Timberwolves), Shabazz Muhammad (Timberwolves), Nerlens Noel (76ers), Victor Oladipo (Magic), Elfrid Payton (Magic), Mason Plumlee (Nets) and Cody Zeller (Hornets). Kenny Atkinson, an assistant coach with the Atlanta Hawks, will coach the World Team. Golden State Warriors’ assistant coach Alvin Gentry will coach the U.S. Team. Both coaches chose their rosters. Each team had to include four guards, four frontcourt players and two players at any position. A minimum of three first-year players and three second-year players was also required. Cheap Penguins Jerseys . Vargas (8-3) allowed four singles and two walks while striking out five, allowing only two runners from a diluted Twins lineup to reach second base. Mike Moustakas and Jarrod Dyson hit RBI singles in the second inning against Kevin Correia (4-10), and that was all Vargas needed. Custom Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys . Adam LaRoche will take that. "I like our position in the standings and I like how our team is playing," LaRoche said after Washington swept a day-night doubleheader from the Cubs on Saturday. https://www.cheappenguinsjersey.com/.Y. -- Nothing seems to phase No. Wholesale Penguins Jerseys . There were no real chances until Augsburg broke the deadlock through Raul Bobadilla in the 33rd minute. Frankfurt failed to clear a cross and Bobadilla slotted home from close range at the far post. Penguins Jerseys 2019 . The future hall of famers stole the show at the Bell Centre on Tuesday night, with Jagr moving into seventh place in all-time goal scoring and Brodeur stopping 29 shots as the Devils downed the Montreal Canadiens 4-1.PHOENIX -- Theyre former Yankees, clubhouse neighbours and, potentially, new platoon partners with the Milwaukee Brewers. That gaping hole at first base might be filled in 2014 by lefty Lyle Overbay and righty Mark Reynolds. Each player signed a minor league deal with an invite to spring training, meaning theyll have to prove themselves -- again -- to stick around. "Its really an uncomfortable feeling," said manager Ron Roenicke, drawing on his own experiences in the majors. "I like that theres competition but I tell you what its a nervous time. I dont have fond memories of spring training." This spring, its Overbay and Reynolds who will be trying to impress Roenicke. Reynolds, 30, has a feast-or-famine reputation with 202 homers in his seven seasons in the majors with a career .233 average. He has struck out at least 154 times in each season since 2008, including 223 strikeouts in 2009. But Roenicke sees some hope in the stats. Last year between the Indians and Yankees, Reynolds had 154 strikeouts with 51 walks, about a 3-to-1 ratio. "He sees pitches. He waits for the pitch he wants to hit," Roenicke said. "Hes not up there hacking at everything, and I think thats the difference." Its a little tough on Reynolds having to win a job going into his eight season in the majors. He is back in the National League though, where he came up with the Arizona Diamondbacks in 2007. "Honestly, I was just looking for the best place to get at bats. Come in and have a good spring and kind of prove myself all over again," Reynolds said. Reynolds isnt usually that far from Overbay. Theyve got lockers right next to each other in the clubhouse. On Wednesday, there they were sitting next to each other taking a brief break during a sunny afternoon in the dugout during batting practice. And therre was Overbay yelling out to Reynolds across the usual morning clubhouse din to pass on a reminder that it was time for a meeting.dddddddddddd. Overbay, 37, is back in Milwaukee for the first time since the 2005 season. It was after that season that Overbay was traded to Toronto in a deal that opened up first base for Prince Fielder. Since then, there have been stops in Pittsburgh and Arizona before spending 2013 with the Yankees. Overbay hit .240, though he did have a renaissance of sorts with 14 homers and 59 RBIs, both highs for him since 2010. It was with the Yankees, with the aid of hitting coach Kevin Long, that Overbay said he got the lower half of his body on track with his swing for the first two-thirds of the season. Overbay said he got untracked again the last two months, so he wanted to focus this off-season on regaining what he lost. "Sometimes when results arent happening, you resort back to your other path," Overbay said Wednesday. "So those are the kinds of things I wanted to get in muscle memory, so that when I came here and I could it through this whole year." He might potentially be the best defensive first baseman on the Brewers roster. Overbay is also a solid clubhouse presence who appears comfortable with what he needs to do in the latter part of his career. No guarantees yet with the Brewers. Besides Reynolds, returning veteran Juan Francisco, along with younger or less heralded players like Hunter Morris and Sean Halton are also in the mix at first. But without taking a swing in a game, Overbay has made an impression Roenicke. "I like what he has to say out there. I like what some of the younger guys have already come to me and said about him, that doesnt happen that often," Roenicke said. "So hes a guy that were really happy to have in camp." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen