Africas Kevin Anderson downed

in TS-Server 05.11.2019 03:22
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

Purolator Inc. announced Thursday that it has surpassed its 2013 goal of helping to collect the equivalent of 1.1 million pounds of food in the 11th season of its Purolator Tackle Hunger (PTH) program, which to date has helped deliver the equivalent of over 6.5 million pounds of food to Canadian food banks. "We are thrilled to have exceeded our goal of raising more than 1.1 million pounds of food, with still a month in the year left to go; this is a proud moment for all of us," said Patrick Nangle, Purolators President and Chief Executive Officer. "Congratulations to our employees, customers and partners - including the Canadian Football League (CFL) and its fans - for this excellent achievement. Their unyielding support and contributions in tackling hunger in our communities have helped us to continue to raise the bar each year, and I am confident that we will be able to keep this momentum going throughout the holiday season - and again in 2014." PTH was established in partnership with the CFL in 2003. Partnerships such as this have played a key role in enabling Purolator to help support Canadian families in need. "This is exciting and great news for Purolator, the CFL and our fans," said CFL Commissioner Mark Cohon. "Much like our teams and players, our fans love giving back to their communities, and the results of this program are a testament to that. Everyone involved in Purolator Tackle Hunger should be proud." According to Food Banks Canada, almost 900,000 Canadians, 38 per cent of whom are children, rely on food banks every month. The PTH program is designed to engage Purolator employees, customers and partners, as well as Canadian football fans in helping people in need. Nike Air Max 270 React Electro Green . - Loosening up for their first training camp practice, the Miami Dolphins high-stepped sideways up and down the field while House of Pains song "Jump Around" blared on the loudspeakers. Nike Air Max 270 Ispa White . Go to turbozone.ca to see more of his epic work and you can follow him on twitter (@Turbo_Zone). Gaurav Shastri - A tribute to the amazing fan base who stand outside during games at "Jurassic Park" and an unbelievable shot of Paul Pierce fearing a Raptor. http://www.max270cheap.com/air-max-270-j...t-sale.html.com) - James Harden put the Houston Rockets on his back and willed them to an overtime victory on Thursday. Nike Air Max 270 Just Do It White . Rasmussen didnt have a decision during his four appearances in May, when he gave up two hits and no runs in two innings. Toronto used five relievers while pulling off the second-biggest comeback in franchise history on Friday night, rallying from an 8-0 deficit to a 14-9 win. Air Max 270 White Cheap . A lovely summer day in England with abundant sunshine and minimal wind allowed him to attack Royal Liverpool.ACAPULCO, Mexico -- David Ferrer and Andy Murray, the top two seeded players in the Mexican Open, advanced to the second round on Tuesday while American and third-seeded John Isner became the first major casualty of the tournament, losing 7-6 (4) 7-6 (5) to Croatias Ivo Karlovic. Ferrer, the favourite in Acapulco, had a convincing 6-2, 6-3 victory over Kazakh Mikhail Kukushkin while Murray overcame a sluggish start and claimed a 3-6, 6-1, 6-2 win over Pablo Andujar, from Spain. "I had a difficult start, it was 10 minutes in the match and I was down 5-0, but I started to play more aggressively to get the win and hopefully I can have a good week here", Murray said. "The first set was extremely challenging, he was dictating the points, but later on he was getting tired and put the pressure on him". Murray, who played for the first time ever in Latin America, lost his first three service games and fell into a 5-0 hole, but came back strongly to set up a match against Joao Sousa of Portugal. "I played Joao once in Australia, he was new on the tour then and he has improved. Hes playing good tennis, hes good on clay and on hard courts", added Murray. "He plays similar to Pablo, hopefully I can play aggressively from the start." In the round-of-16, Ferrer, who is trying to win on Mexican soil for the fourth time in his career, will play Spanish compatriot Feliciano Lopez. "I..m not thinking about the final, Im only in the second round", Ferrer said. "Now Im only thinking about playing my best tennis against Feliciano Lopez, he..s a good player I need to give my best to beat him". Ferrer, who now has a 4-0 record aagainst Kukushkin, is coming off an impressive run in the past two weeks of the ATP tour, winning the Buenos Aires tournament and reaching the semifinals in Rio de Janeiro last week.dddddddddddd "Playing in Buenos Aires was not in my plans", said Ferrer who replaced his countryman Rafael Nadal in Argentina. "Im tired, but I will not be making any excuses, I need to take a rest now and get well for the rest of the tournament". Earlier, Karlovic served 15 aces to Isner fired eight in a match between two of the games biggest servers. "Im very disappointed," a visibly upset Isner said after the match. "I wanted to do well in here, is a good surface for me, but I played against a guy who played well against me". The 2.11-meter (6-foot-11) Karlovic now has a 3-2 career record against the 2.08-meter (6-foot-10) Isner, whos ranked 13th in the world. Sousa of Portugal came back to defeat Frenchman Adrian Mannarino 1-6, 6-2, 6-2. South Africas Kevin Anderson downed Stephane Robert of France 6-2, 7-6 (7) and will next play Americas Sam Querrey. Also, Alexandr Dolgopolov, from the Ukraine, beat Canadas Vasek Pospisil 6-2, 6-2 and seventh-seeded Ernests Gulbis had a 6-1, 6-1 victory over Taiwans Yen-Hsun Lu. Latvias Gulbis won his fifth career title last week in Marsella. On the womens side of the combined ATP-WTA tournament, top-seeded Dominika Cibulkova had a 6-3, 6-4 win over Urszula Radwanska, from Poland, Eugenie Bouchard eliminated Shahar Peer from Israel 6-2, 6-2, American Victoria Duval had a 6-2, 6-4 win over Czech Iveta Melzer and Estonian Kai Kanepi prevailed 6-1, 3-6, 6-2 against Jana Cepelova, from Slovakia. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen