reversed when replays showed

in TS-Server 06.11.2019 03:41
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats re-signed a quartet of Canadian big men on Thursday. Hamilton signed offensive linemen Mike Filer, Joel Reinders, Landon Rice and Carson Rockhill. Filer of Brantford, Ont. has played in 14 regular season games for the Ti-Cats since signing with them in the summer of 2012. Reinders is from Oakville, Ont. and dressed in five games in 2013. He has spent time with the Toronto Argonauts as well as the Cleveland Browns and New York Giants. Rice of Brandon, Man. and Rockhill of Parksville, B.C. were both on Hamiltons practice roster last year. All men, except for Rockhill, weigh in over 300-pounds. Fake Yeezy 350 v2 Zebra . The world No. 1 had one of the most dominating performances in a final and was on his way to a possible shutout on Sunday until the third-seeded Berdych broke the super Serbs serve in the 12th game of the match. Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Semi Frozen Yellow/Raw-Steel Red . The 48th-ranked Williams made her first appearance in Dubai since she won her second straight title here in 2010. Shed missed the last three years either because of injury or Sjogrens Syndrome. http://www.yeezys350cheap.com/fake-yeezy...-wholesale.html. Last year, Islanders forward Colin Mcdonald released a "Do It For Colin" campaign to promote his teammate and friend John Tavares for the EA sports honour:The most popular sports voting video ever has to go to Chris Bosh who showcased his comedic abilities in his effort to get fans to vote him into the 2008 All Star Game:You can vote for TJ and other star players for the NHL 15 cover vote here. Fake Yeezy Boost 350 Womens .com) - The Toronto Maple Leafs will try to play spoiler as the Los Angeles Kings will try to match their longest winning streak in over four years in Thursdays battle at Staples Center. Yeezy Boost 350 v2 Black .com) - Eric Fehr and Marcus Johansson each registered a pair of goals, as Washington spoiled the head coaching debut of Peter Horachek by picking up a 6-2 victory in Toronto on Wednesday. DENVER -- The Arizona Diamondbacks finally gave Paul Goldschmidt a night off, and recent call-up Nick Evans filled in quite nicely for the first baseman. Evans and Chris Owings hit back-to-back homers, rookie Chase Anderson won his fourth straight start and the Diamondbacks beat the slumping Colorado Rockies 4-2 on Tuesday. The solo shot by Evans in the fourth was his first homer since Sept. 3, 2011, when he was with the New York Mets. He wasnt sure if a moment like this would ever arrive again, especially after missing most of 2012 with a broken hand and not having a job last season until the Diamondbacks called a few days before the season -- with only a spot open at Double-A Mobile. The veteran still jumped at the chance. "You start to question," said Evans, who was recalled from Triple-A Reno last week. "Its not easy to get here. ... This is definitely satisfying." Evans was in the lineup because manager Kirk Gibson decided it was a good time to rest Goldschmidt. It was the sluggers first day off of the season after 59 straight games, one shy of the club record of 60 set by Travis Lee in 1998. Maybe another break for Goldschmidt on Wednesday? "Yeah, I wouldnt count on that," Evans said. "If I was a betting man, Id count on him being in there." Anderson (4-0) was hardly intimidated by hitter friendly Coors Field or one of the top lineups in the league. He didnt overpower the Rockies so much as keep them guessing, throwing six effective innings in his longest outing since he was recalled from Reno on May 6. He becomes the fifth rookie since 1998 to win his opening four starts. The right-hander allowed four hits and one run -- a homer by D.J. LeMahieu -- to help the Diamondbacks stop a three-game skid. "I tried to stick with my game plan, pitch off that," Anderson said. "If you try to pitch to the park, sometimes youre not very successful." Jorge De La Rosa (6-4) settled down after a shaky start, giving up three runs in seven innings. The hard-throwing lefty didnt have a strikeout forr the first time this season, and his six-game winning streak came to an end.dddddddddddd. Evans homer came on a fastball, and then four pitches later Owings hit a cutter into the stands. "I didnt have my best stuff," De La Rosa said. "I just kept trying to work my way through and go as far as I can. I think I did a good job." The Rockies opened a 10-game homestand with their fifth straight loss. The best-hitting team in baseball just finished a dismal road swing in which it went 2-7 and averaged less than three runs a game. If this bad stretch wasnt bad enough, the Rockies could be losing one of their top players. Outfielder Carlos Gonzalez was removed in the sixth after irritating his left index finger. He just might be headed for the disabled list in order to give a finger thats nagged him most of the season a chance to heal. "Were at a point where weve got to make a decision on this and see whats best for him and whats best for our club," manager Walt Weiss said. Colorado struggled against Anderson, who mixed a fastball that barely crept into the 90s with a sharp curve and a splendid changeup. Anderson also benefited from an overturned call at the plate in the second that kept the game scoreless. Wilin Rosario was ruled safe by umpire Jerry Layne after sliding past the tag of catcher Miguel Montero. As Montero protested, Gibson trotted out of the dugout to challenge the play. The call was reversed when replays showed Montero tagged Rosario on the back before touching home. "That was awesome," Anderson said. "I saw that Miggy did tag him, but I wasnt sure if it was in time. Luckily, it was in time." NOTES: Arizona recalled INF Didi Gregorius from Triple-A Reno and placed INF Cliff Pennington (sprained left thumb) on the disabled list. Gibson said Pennington will undergo surgery. ... It was the third time this season the Diamondbacks have hit back-to-back homers. ... Owings also added an RBI double and finished a single shy of the cycle. ... The umpires used replay to check the count in the fourth. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen