establishing himself as a gold medal favourite

in Support 06.11.2019 08:42
von Cl11234566 • 405 Beiträge

COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Columbus Blue Jackets have signed left wing Nick Foligno to a six-year contract extension worth $33 million through the 2020-21 season.The 27-year-old Foligno has 17 goals and 15 assists in 34 games this season. He came into Wednesday nights game against Minnesota — his 500th NHL contest — tied for sixth in the NHL in goals, tied for 23rd in points, tied for first in power-play goals (9) and tied for second in power-play points (17).This is where I wanted to be, Foligno said after the Blue Jackets 3-1 win over the Wild. I talked to my wife. We love it here. This is where I want to win, where I want to be. Im proud of what weve accomplished and I want to see it through.Foligno had one of the most memorable goals in the franchises first 13 seasons when he scored in overtime to beat the Pittsburgh Penguins in Game 4 of a first-round series last spring. The Penguins ended up winning in six games, but the Blue Jackets climbed back from a poor start to make the playoffs while setting team records for wins (43) and points (93) and earning their first two playoff victories.The deal was announced just before Wednesdays game. Pat Morris, Folignos agent, confirmed the terms via an email to The Associated Press.We want players who want to be Blue Jackets, Columbus general manager Jarmo Kekalainen said. I had a conversation with (Foligno) this morning before we agreed and he told me he wants to stay here. He wants to win with us. He wants to continue building the team were trying to build and make it a winner in the National Hockey League.Kekalainen said it was important for the team to sign Foligno, who could have become an unrestricted free agent in the summer, because of the intangibles he brings along with his scoring ability.Its the way he plays, he said. He sticks up for his teammates, he battles, he blocks shots, he plays through injuries and hes a heart-and-soul guy on our team.The Buffalo native came in with 102 goals and 135 assists with 443 penalty minutes with the Blue Jackets and Ottawa Senators. He was acquired from Ottawa for defenceman Marc Methot on July 1, 2012.___Follow Rusty Miller on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/RustyMillerAP Air Max 270 Just Do It White . -- Olympic medallist Jennifer Abel of Laval, Que. Air Max 270 Mens Discount .ca! Hi Kerry, The recent issues in the Boston-Pittsburgh game have highlighted a number of officiating, game control, and player sportsmanship aspects. http://www.max270cheap.com/nike-men-s-ai...ao4971-300.html. The teams all-time leading scorer, DeRo has won everything there is to win in MLS. Cheap Nike Air Max 270 China .com) - The Buffalo Bills will return to the friendly confines of Ralph Wilson Stadium on Sunday when they welcome the upstart Cleveland Browns to town. Nike Air Max 270 Womens Clearance .C. -- The Carolina Panthers announced Thursday theyve signed free agent wide receiver Jerricho Cotchery to a two-year contract, helping rebuild a depleted wide receiving corps.Firmly establishing himself as a gold medal favourite, Bode Miller was fastest Saturday in the final Olympic downhill training run. Miller finished in two minutes, 6.09 seconds, one day before the first medal race on the Alpine schedule. The 36-year-old American also turned in the top time in Thursdays opening training session. Erik Guay of Mont-Tremblant, Que., was eighth with a time of 2:07.84. Manuel Osborne-Paradis of Ivermere, B.C., finished 11th in 2:08.20, while Benjamin Thomsen, also from Ivermere, waas 16th in 2:09.dddddddddddd19. Calgarys Jan Hudec and Morgan Pridy of Whistler, B.C., did not do Saturdays training run. Miller already owns a U.S.-record five Olympic Alpine medals, including three from the 2010 Winter Games. Another triple medallist in Vancouver, Aksel Lund Svindal of Norway, was second-fastest Saturday, 0.66 behind. A pair of Italians were next: Peter Fill and Werner Heel. Ten of 55 starters failed to finish. The first racer, Rok Perko of Slovenia, bloodied his face in a crash. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen