and seen the goalkeeper off his line,

in Support 06.11.2019 08:43
von Cl11234566 • 405 Beiträge

ARLINGTON, Texas -- Dez Bryant couldnt stop smiling at the luxury watches that are more expensive than some cars, far removed from his days as a troubled rookie facing a lawsuit over unpaid jewelry bills. The Dallas Cowboys were giving their star receiver the fancy timepiece as a reward for being among just four players chosen to attend a news conference announcing a partnership with the Swiss manufacturer Hublot. Bryant beamed for the cameras during Monday nights ritzy event at the $1.2 billion home of the Cowboys, and then offered one more illustration of his transformation. While reiterating that he wants to be paid like a big-time receiver, he wants negotiations to stop before the Sept. 7 opener against San Francisco with or without deal. Why? Because a player who was the king of distractions four years ago doesnt want to be "distracted" once the regular season starts. "I dont want to talk about it anymore," Bryant said. "Put it behind me. I love this game. Either way, I feel like I cant be distracted once Im on the football field." The fifth-year receiver is entering the final year of his rookie contract after Tyron Smith, drafted a year later and one of the teammates joining him for the watch presentation, recently got an eight-year extension that pushed the value of his deal to more than $100 million. Bryant has a base salary of $1.8 million in 2014, and the average of the highest-paid receivers is around $12 million per year. The 25-year-old believes he belongs in that company. "I believe a player should get paid what he deserves," said Bryant, who is tied for the league lead with 25 touchdowns over the past two seasons. "If Im top five, Im top five. If Im top three, Im top three. If Im top two, Im top two." Owner Jerry Jones, not one to offer many details on negotiations, didnt reject Bryants suggestion that there was a "big chance" a deal could be done by the end of next week. Bryants agent, Eugene Parker, didnt return a call seeking comment. "Hes got a good sense of it," Jones said at Mondays event, which was also attended by tight end Jason Witten and running back DeMarco Murray. "He obviously feels in the right circumstances he wants to get something done. We do, too." Bryants tumultuous first two years with the Cowboys included jewelry lawsuits that were settled, a baggy pants incident at an upscale Dallas mall and a domestic disturbance charge over an incident with his mother. Hes also created stirs with a variety of sideline antics. While the sideline shows are more recent, the brushes with the law are now at least two years old. And he says a big contract wont change him. "Im here to take care of my family," says Bryant, who has two young sons. "Thats all I ever wanted to do, is take care of my family. I know how to survive with nothing." NOTES: QB Caleb Hanie was among 11 players waived or released to get the Cowboys to the 75-player limit. S Matt Johnson, who battled chronic hamstring problems after getting drafted in the fourth round in 2012, and LB DeVonte Holloman were among the injured players waived. Doctors told Holloman last week he should quit football because of a neck condition. ... Rookie DE Ben Gardner (shoulder) was placed on season-ending injured reserve, and DT Amobi Okoye will spend the first six weeks of the season on the non-football illness list. Discount NHL Jerseys .C. - Nick Merkley and Damon Severson each had a goal and two assists as the Kelowna Rockets downed the visiting Seattle Thunderbirds 6-3 on Saturday in Western Hockey League playoff action. NHL Jerseys Sale . Alvarez hit his first career home run, pitched six innings and hurt his right hamstring while running the bases in the Miami Marlins 4-3 win over the Chicago Cubs. https://www.chinanhljerseys.us/. Virtanen opened the scoring at 6:45 of the first period, then gave Canada a two-goal lead with a power-play goal 1:03 into the second. Sweden cut the lead in half when Daniel Muzito Bagenda scored a power-play goal at 10:57 of the second. NHL Jerseys China . Setting United on its way to a 2-0 victory, Rooney sent the ball high from inside the halfway line over goalkeeper Adrian after just seven minutes. "Its just instinct, Ive turned and had a quick look and seen the goalkeeper off his line," Rooney said. Custom NHL Jerseys .She struggled with a hacking cough, she was sick, and she twice celebrated too early, but she held her composure in a 6-3, 7-6 (5) victory on Saturday.On her third match point, she let her racket go before hearing a let call to what she thought was an ace.Flushing, NY (SportsNetwork.com) - The New York Mets recalled catcher Travis dArnaud from Triple-A Las Vegas on Tuesday. dArnaud, 25, was batting .180 with three home runs and nine RBI in 39 games with the Mets this season. Since his demotion on Junne 7, dArnaud hit .dddddddddddd436 with eight doubles, six homers, and 16 RBIs in 15 games with Las Vegas. To make room on the roster, the Mets placed catcher Taylor Teagarden on the 15-day disabled list with a left hamstring strain. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen