Dougie Hamilton as a competitor

in TS-Server 07.11.2019 03:05
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

BROSSARD, Que. -- Montreal Canadiens goaltender Carey Price said Saturday the "lower body" injury he suffered in the NHL Eastern Conference final wont need surgery. Prices playoffs ended in the second period of the series opener after New York Rangers forward Chris Krieder crashed into him while on a breakaway. He would only call it a lower body injury, although he was wearing a brace on his right knee in the days after the incident. "Over time its going to get back to normal," he said. "I actually got really lucky, it could have been a lot worse than it was." Price lay on the ice for a moment after the collision early in the second period of New Yorks 7-2 victory, but finished the period. He was substituted by back-up Peter Budaj for the third. No penalty was called on the play, although teammate Brandon Prust said Kreiders crash was "accidental on purpose." "I dont think he did it intentionally and I dont think he tried to miss me either," said Price. "He was coming in with a lot of speed and he lost his footing. "Theres not much really to be said. Im not going to go seeking revenge or anything like that. Hockey is a game of chance and unfortunately, I was unlucky in that situation." Budaj was beaten for three goals in his one period of action and coach Michel Therrien made the surprise decision to start third-stringer Dustin Tokarski for the rest of the series. Tokarski, who had only played 10 NHL regular season games in his career and had no playoff experience, was solid in goal, going 2-3-1 with a 2.60 goals-against average and a .917 save percentage. Price had been 8-4-1 with a 2.35 average and a .919 save percentage. "That was probably one of the hardest situations you could ever throw a guy into and he really excelled," Price said of Tokarski, a former rival in the junior Western Hockey League. "He showed why hes won at different levels. "Hes an awesome guy and Ive got to tip my hat to him. He did an awesome job." It left Budaj out to dry. The Slovak has a year remaining on his contract but looks to have been bumped to third-string status. Price feels for him. "Its definitely a tough spot," he said. "Peters one of the genuinely nicest human beings Ive ever met. "Hes an unbelievable backup. Hes one of the best friends I have on this team and he showed a lot of character. He never hung his head, never pouted and he showed the utmost support for everybody, including Dustin. It takes a special person to do that." Price was on an accelerated rehab program after the injury. Going from a five-minute skate to a half hour in pads and then practising with his teammates. He said he should have been able to play if the team reached the Stanley Cup final. "I would have been pushing my luck to come back real quick, but obviously the time of year I would be trying to come back real soon," he said. "Obviously, in the playoffs you play through things, and thats what I wanted to do. But theres also the reality that no matter how bad you want to play and how bad you want to get in there, theres also a question of how effective you are going to be. That was a decision that we had to make." He said the injury was not related to the one he suffered while backstopping Canada to gold at the Sochi Olympics in February. The 26-year-old plans to continue rehab in Montreal for a short spell and return home to British Columbia to heal and get ready for next season. Cheap Vapormax 2 . -- The Sacramento Kings and guard Jimmer Fredette have completed a buyout of his contract, clearing the way for the former BYU sensation to become a free agent. Fake Vapormax For Sale . Defensive end Jadeveon Clowney, the Houston Texans No. 1 pick in the draft, was on the field Tuesday for the first time with former NFL Defensive Player of the Year J. http://www.clearancevapormax.com/nike-va...-clearance.html. Kuper, a fifth-round pick in Denvers 2006 draft, started 79 games at guard over eight seasons. He dislocated his left ankle in the last game of the 2011 regular season, and though he started another seven games after that, he never returned to his previous level. Vapormax Womens Clearance . Louis Blues and back into top spot of the TSN.ca NHL Power Rankings. The Sharks had been ranked No. Vapormax 3 Clearance . - The situation looked bleak at best for the coach Doc Rivers Clippers — down by four points with 18 seconds left in the fourth quarter.TORONTO -- Aaron Ekblad of the Barrie Colts has been named the Ontario Hockey League defenceman of the year. Ekblad led all defencemen with 23 goals and finished tied for fifth in scoring among blue-liners with 53 points in 58. Hes the second Colt to win the Max Kaminsky Trophy following Erik Reitz in 2002. "I came into this year with a set of goals I shared with no one," Ekblad said in a release. "One of those goals was to be given the Max Kaminsky Trophy. I watched Ryan Ellis as a fan of the OHL and again Dougie Hamilton as a competitor while they stapled theemselves as the leagues top defencemen.dddddddddddd I idolized these players and fantasized being in their shoes and with the help of my teammates and the opportunity from the coaching staff with the Barrie Colts that moment has finally come." The 18-year-old Belle River, Ont., native is eligible for the 2014 NHL Draft and was listed second among North American prospects by NHL Central Scouting in their final draft rankings. He represented Canada at the 2014 IIHF World Junior Championship and was captain of Team Orr at the 2014 BMO CHL/NHL Top Prospects Game in Calgary. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen