he had no points in

in TS-Server 09.11.2019 03:22
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

TORONTO - Toronto Blue Jays president and chief executive officer Paul Beeston is giving his general manager a vote of confidence despite a mediocre season and a third-place finish in the American League East. The future of general manager Alex Anthopoulos has been the subject of much speculation in recent weeks. He overhauled the roster two years ago but the Blue Jays have gone 157-167 since and extended their playoff drought to 21 years with an 83-79 finish this past season. Alex I can say for a fact is back, Beeston said Friday in an interview on Sportsnet 590 The Fan. Anthopoulos has been with the franchise for over a decade and has served as GM for the last five years. He hasnt finished what he started out to do, Beeston said. Im 100 per cent supportive of him. I think that he has done a very good job. I think we are now seeing the benefits of what happened with his development (and) his investment in the farm system. I think thats only going to be better for the future. Beeston also said he expected manager John Gibbons to return next year. Anthopoulos has also voiced his confidence in the Blue Jays skipper, who has a rolling contract that kicks in every Jan. 1. The Blue Jays had a strong first half in 2014 but struggled after the all-star break and fell out of the playoff picture last month. Beeston said the teams payroll of about US$135-137 million will rise in 2015. The 69-year-old native of Welland, Ont., also confirmed that hes in the last year of his contract but said he has no plans to leave the organization. Im here as long as Rogers wants me here, he said. I enjoy what Im doing. Also Friday, the Blue Jays announced they have outrighted infielder Munenori Kawasaki, first baseman Dan Johnson and catcher George Kottaras to triple-A Buffalo. Johnson and Kottaras, a Toronto native, have both elected free agency. Adidas NMD Clearance . That further limits the options of Australia coach Ewen McKenzie, who on Monday suspended six players who were involved in a night out in Dublin ahead of the Saturdays 32-15 win over the Irish. The Wallabies play Scotland on Saturday before facing Wales on Nov. Pharrell x adidas NMD Human Race Black . Trailing 4-1 in the final set, Sharapova steadied her erratic service game and took command again to beat the 56th-ranked American 6-1, 4-6, 6-4 on clay at the Magic Box tennis centre. The ninth-ranked Russian looked to be cruising before McHale broke late in the second set to tie the match and then took her commanding lead in the final set after breaking Sharapova. http://www.cheapnmdonline.com/authentic-...ack-unisex.html. After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Best Fake NMD Human Race . If one fighter gases, he usually gets beat up pretty bad from that point on. Adidas NMD Discount . Tyrell appeared in seven games with the Lightning this year, he had no points in those appearances. The 24-year-old has seven goals and 17 assists in 132 career NHL games, all coming with the Lightning. He was selected in the second round, 47th overall, of the 2007 draft.Edmonton, AB - The Edmonton Eskimos have signed former West Virginia quarterback Pat White. White, who failed to find success with the Redskins and Dolphins in two brief NFL stints, arrives up north to a league which better suits his talents as a passer andd runner.dddddddddddd The 28-year-old Alabama native appeared in 49 games over his four-year college career (2005-08) with the Mountaineers, passing for 6,049 yards and 56 touchdowns, while rushing for 4,480 yards on 684 carries and 47 TDs. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen