d back to double digits with a 9-2 push, before the Lakers

in Server 09.11.2019 06:30
von sakura698 • 600 Beiträge

Rory McIlroy has invited Northern Irish teenager Tom McKibbin to play alongside him in the pro-am ahead of the Dubai Duty Free Irish Open on May 18. Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic . McKibbin, 13, took up golf just before his ninth birthday and won the Junior Honda Classic in Florida earlier this year.In August 2015 he won the World Junior Championships aged 12, an event McIlroy won at the age of nine. Tom McKibbin is a great talent, said McIlroy, whose foundation is hosting the Irish Open for the second year. I played a round with Tom in Florida recently and he is the real deal.At only 13 years of age I think he has a remarkable golfing future ahead of him. Having seen him play a couple of times now, he impresses me more each time.I can think of no better place to showcase his talents than at the Dubai Duty Free Irish Open at the K Club. McIlroy has been impressed by what he has seen of McKibbin McKibbin, who is from County Antrim, said: I met Rory while I was in Dubai last October and we got chatting while we were both practising.When I won the Honda Classic in Florida in January, Rory sent me a message and invited me to play golf with him.I have to thank Rory for inviting me to play in the pro-am at the Dubai Duty Free Irish Open. Not only do I get a day off school, but I get to play alongside one of the best golfers in the world!Its getting close now and Im pretty excited. Ive been practising as often as possible.Watch the Dubai Duty Free Irish Open on Sky Sports. Coverage begins on May 19 on Sky Sports 4 HD at 10am. Also See: EuropeanTour Schedule Watch online Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Free HD Golf Game Wholesale Baseball Jerseys . Price was hurt at the start of Wednesdays practice after facing just one shot as the team worked on their power play. He left the ice in discomfort and appeared to be favouring his leg. A Habs source told TSNs John Lu that Price suffered the injury in Sochi and not before the Olympics. Discount MLB Jerseys . Niese pitched seven steady innings on a rainy Tuesday night and Daniel Murphy had three hits to lead New York to a 6-1 victory over the Phillies. https://www.mlbjerseyschina.us/ . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night.MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Courtney Lee scored 18 points, Marc Gasol had 14 points and 12 rebounds, and the Memphis Grizzlies overcame a late three-point shooting display by Los Angeles to beat the Lakers 108-103 on Wednesday night. Tony Allen added 17 points for Memphis, while James Johnson also scored 14 and Zach Randolph added 13. Jodie Meeks led the Lakers with 19 points, Wesley Johnson added 18 and Pau Gasol had 17 points and 10 rebounds. Jordan Farmars added 16 points and MarShon Brooks had 14. The Lakers were 7 of 11 on three-pointers in the fourth quarter and Farmars three from 29 feet with about 15 seconds left pulled Los Angeles to 106-103. However, Lees two free throws closed the scoring. Memphis still led 102-89 with 2:22 left, but a three-pointer by Johnson and two by Farmar made things uncomfortable for the Grizzlies at the end. The Lakers finished shooting 49 per cent, including 15 of 28 on threes. Memphis also shot 49 per cent, but was 4 of 13 from long distance. Memphis controlled the inside, outrebounding the Lakers 45-34 and holding a 56-34 advantage on scoring in the paint. The Grizzlies dominated the first half, shooting 57 per cent, including 4 of 9 from outside the arc for a 65-46 lead at the break. Lee and Allen already had 11 points apiece, connecting on a combined 9 of 13 from the floor. The Lakers held only one lead with their first basket of the game. From there, the Grizzlies continued to build on the advantage that eventually reached 20 in thee half. Clearance MLB Jerseys. Johnson had 12 points for the Lakers, who shot 43 per cent. Los Angeles committed 10 turnovers leading to 16 Memphis points. The Grizzlies also held a 34-16 scoring margin in the paint. The Lakers defence seemed to put little pressure on Grizzlies shooters in the half, contributing to Memphis field-goal percentage. The Grizzlies came out sloppy in the second half. In the first four minutes of the third, they committed three turnovers and were only 2 of 7 from the field. The Lakers managed to cut the deficit to 16, but it didnt take long for Memphis to push the lead back to 20. The Lakers pulled to 76-64 on Pau Gasols jumper, then consecutive three-pointers from Brooks and Meeks helped pull Los Angeles to 82-73 at the end of the third. Meeks had 11 in the third, and Pau Gasol added eight points as Los Angeles outscored Memphis 27-17 in the frame. Ryan Kellys three-pointer to open the fourth brought Los Angeles within six. Memphis took the lead back to double digits with a 9-2 push, before the Lakers used three-point shooting to make it interesting down the stretch. NOTES: Memphis reserve G Mike Miller had six points, ending his string of three games off the bench with at least 10 points. ... The Lakers bench, second in league in scoring at 41 points a game, scored 35 but Memphis reserves had 49. ... Lakers C Chris Kaman did not dress because of a sore back. ... Memphis is 52-7 over the past two seasons when it reaches 100 points. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen