re-enactment just gets you

in TS-Server 11.11.2019 03:52
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

BERKELEY, Calif. -- Every time Arizona had been challenged this season, the Wildcats survived by making big plays and big shots in the closing moments of big games. They finally found out what it feels like to be on other end of a celebration. Justin Cobbs hit a step-back jumper with 0.9 seconds left, and California stunned No. 1 Arizona 60-58 on Saturday night to hand the Wildcats their first loss of the season. "Wed always found a way to be on the positive end of it," Wildcats coach Sean Miller said. "Tonight in that same moment, we didnt make the shots and we didnt get the big stop." Cobbs, who scored Cals final 12 points, dribbled to his left and beat Nick Johnson before pulling up in front of an oncoming defender to sink the winning shot that sent a raucous, gold-shirt wearing crowd at Haas Pavilion spilling onto the court. Not realizing a timeout had been called, Cal coach Mike Montgomery and security had to frantically usher fans away before the final play. Gabe Yorks full-court pass was knocked down to give the Bears (15-7, 6-3 Pac-12) their first victory over a top-ranked opponent since Jan. 30, 1994, when they beat UCLA 85-70 at the Oakland Coliseum. "I think its just good for Cal, and I think its good for the university and the students to come out and have that kind of excitement," Montgomery said. "I think one of the things youre trying to generate is them enjoying the game, enjoying the experience, and I think there was some of that tonight." Arizona (21-1, 8-1), which had won a school-record 21 straight games after surviving to beat Stanford 60-57 on Wednesday night, was one of just three unbeaten teams left in Division I. Now only second-ranked Syracuse (21-0), which outlasted No. 17 Duke 91-89 in overtime Saturday, and No. 4 Wichita State (23-0) remain. Even worse for the Wildcats, Miller said starting forward Brandon Ashley appeared to have broken his right foot going for a rebound in the opening minutes. He was scheduled to have an X-ray when the team gets back in Tucson, Miller said. Cobbs finished with 19 points and seven assists, David Kravish had 14 points and 11 rebounds and Richard Solomon scored 12 points to propel Cal to one of the biggest wins in school history. The Bears improved to 3-24 against teams ranked No. 1 in The Associated Press poll, and they had never beaten a top-ranked team in Berkeley. "Just a lot of fun," Solomon said. Kaleb Tarczewski scored a career-high 18 points and grabbed six rebounds, and T.J. McConnell scored 13 points for the Wildcats, who shot just 32.3 per cent from the floor. Cal, which shot 44.6 per cent, held Johnson -- Arizonas star guard -- to just 4 points on 1-of-14 shooting. "Because weve been in this situation so many times, were really comfortable. We werent worried at all. We were ramped up," Tarczewski said. "Cobbs made a really, really tough shot." The game attracted quite an audience, too. There were 21 scouts from 14 different NBA teams in attendance. Former Wildcats coach Lute Olson sat in the stands behind Arizonas bench, and Oakland Athletics manager Bob Melvin -- a Cal alum -- also supported his Bears. "No. 1 brings out everybody," Montgomery said. The Wildcats rallied from nine points down in the first half and eight in the second to set up a furious finish. Arizona took the lead twice in the final minutes, and twice Cobbs came back with a tying score -- first on a runner in the lane and then on a pair of free throws. On the final sequence, Johnson missed a short jumper in the lane and Cal corralled the rebound. Cobbs let the clock tick down, then beat Johnson for a shot that will long be remembered in Berkeley. Fans had to be pushed back off the court in a weird and wild scene, with the public address announcer screaming for them to get back. The Bears soon gave them reason to come back and celebrate. "Honestly I was getting claustrophobic," Cobbs said, laughing. "I couldnt breathe." The Bears kept Arizonas big front line at bay from the start. Solomon made his first six shots, including a short jumper that put the Bears ahead 28-19 late with 5:18 remaining in the first half. Arizona answered back by converting steals into easy baskets, closing the half on a 10-2 run to cut Cals lead to 30-29. It was the seventh time Arizona had trailed at the half this season. Both teams had to overcome adversity after the break. Johnson seemed to be bothered by an injury to his left hand -- repeatedly shaking his wrist after shots and grimacing -- and Solomon was stuck in foul trouble. In the end, Cal just made one more play than Arizona. "We made plays to put us in that position," McConnell said. "But Cobbs made a good shot down the stretch." Cheap USA Soccer Jerseys . The incident occurred at 6:28 of the first period in Anaheims 6-3 home win over Dallas on Sunday. Garbutt left the penalty box and skated at Penner before leaving his skates to deliver a check. USA Soccer Shirts . JOHNS, N. https://www.cheapusasoccer.com/. As Valanciunas was whistled for a rare technical toward the end of the third quarter - a result of waving his hand at an official after being called for a foul - Lowry pulled the Raptors sophomore aside, corralling him by his jersey and patting him on the back. USA Soccer Pro Shop .com) - Nathan MacKinnon scored the winning goal in the shootout as the Colorado Avalanche rallied for a 3-2 win over the Boston Bruins on Wednesday. Wholesale USA Soccer Jerseys . As deep as their roster is, they need their superstar. Rose scored 23 points in his return from a five-game absence due to back pain, and Chicago hung on to beat the struggling Atlanta Hawks 90-79 on Monday.HALIFAX - Bantamweight Bryan Caraway has made the rounds this week.As he met the media Thursday in advance of his co-main event fight with Raphael Assuncao on Saturdays UFC card in Halifax, Caraway and fighter/girlfriend Miesha (Cupcake) Tate were shown in a taped appearance on The Doctors TV show.They were telling the story of how Tate saved the life of Caraways mother Chris while on holiday in Mexico.It was kind of a crazy moment, the 30-year-old Caraway told reporters. Obviously it was the worst day of my life so far. It was a nightmare. Caraway and Tate treated his parents to a Mexico getaway in July, heading out on a snorkelling trip as part of the vacation. His mother had been doing fine in the water but when Tate looked back at the boat, she saw Chris lying lifeless on the steps of the catamaran.Tate heard his dad screaming for him and his lifeless mother being worked on. After Tate and Caraway raced back to the boat, Chris was not breathing. Caraway took over CPR but it wasnt working.I just remember thinking like we have to find a way to save her life, an emotional Tate told the TV show. Thats when I saw her inhalers lying there so I immediately thought shes having an asthma attack.They tried using the inhaler on Chris, who was turrning purple, but it wasnt getting to her lungs.dddddddddddd So Tate started using the inhaler herself, taking in seven to 10 puffs, and then began to blow into Chris mouth as Caraway blocked his mothers nose.I blew as hard as I could, said Tate. It was so incredibly hard to blow into her lungs. It was so seized up, her throat looked like a puffer fish. I just kept blowing as hard as I could and then finally I heard this popping sound, almost as though her throat was popping open.Amazingly, Caraways mother recovered, joining Caraway and Tate on the taped TV appearance.Even just seeing the re-enactment just gets you emotional, Tate said. Both of us fight for a living and that was the scariest thing I think either one of us has ever gone through.Chris said the asthma was triggered by a panic attack, after thinking she had seen in a shark in the water.Hopefully it will really save a lot of peoples lives and I really feel it has brought our family together, said Caraway, seeing a positive to Tates quick thinking that horrible day.I couldnt be more proud of her, he said of Tate.Caraway (19-7) is ranked 10th among mens bantamweight contenders. Tate is No. 2 among womens bantamweight contenders.___Follow @NeilMDavidson on Twitter ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen