d feeling actually," N

in TS-Server 13.11.2019 03:17
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

SUNDERLAND, England -- Premier League team Sunderland says it has signed goalkeeper Costel Pantillimon for four years on a free transfer. The 27-year-old Pantillimon, who has played 18 times for Romania, will officially join Sunderland on July 1 after his contract expires at English champion Manchester City. Pantillimon says that "when I left Manchester City, it was important that I chose a club with good ambition ... after speaking with the boss (Gus Poyet), I knew this was the right place." He made 29 appearances for City in three years and replaced Joe Hart for two months in the 2013-14 season when Englands first-choice goalkeeper had a loss of form. Sunderland announced the move on its website. Tommy Kahnle Jersey . -- Phil Mickelson came to the St. Wade Boggs Jersey . Lineup news, Fantasy and more in Scott Cullen’s Statistically Speaking. HEROES St. Louis Blues – After rolling the San Jose Sharks for seven goals, for the second time in a week, the Blues have a bunch of players on hot streaks. https://www.cheapyankees.com/2621g-didi-...ey-yankees.html. Osasunas Alvaro Cejudo drove the ball onto the crossbar in the fifth minute and his team squandered several long-range strikes before he was denied one-on-one by goalkeeper Jaime Jimenez in the 50th. Wade Boggs Yankees Jersey . The result was a game-winning, power-play goal. Chiasson snapped a third-period tie and lifted the Dallas Stars to a 3-2 victory on Monday night. Joe Pepitone Jersey . Horford is out 3-to-4 months with a torn pectoral muscle for the Hawks, who have won two straight and five of six games. Atlanta improved to 2-0 on the residency with Saturdays 93-91 triumph over Minnesota, as Ivan Johnson scored his teams final four points, including the game-winning free throw with 4.MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Defending champion Kei Nishikori of Japan beat Benjamin Becker of Germany 6-4, 6-4 on Wednesday night in the U.S. National Indoor Tennis Championships. Nishikori, who won his third career title at The Racquet Club last year, will play Russian Alex Bogomolov Jr. in the quarterfinals Friday. Bogomolov beat American Ryan Harrison 6-3, 2-6, 6-2 earlier Wednesday. The defending champ started slowly as he struggled a bit with his serve. Nishikori, who didnt drop a set here winning this tournament a year ago, jumped out to a 3-1 lead only to be broken twice. Nishikori broke Becker to open the match and again after the German broke him for a second time to tie the set at 4-4. "You see the score it looks simple like easy," Nishikori said. "But with so many breaks and I was serving all right but a couple moments I wasnt feeling the ball and the ball was going everywhere. So I led in unforced errors I guess today. First match and never easy of course against Becker, but Im happy to win two sets today." American Jack Sock beat Jiri Vesely of the Czech Republic 6-2, 6-1. Sock needed 68 minutes to top Vesely overcoming six double-faults on his way to his second quarterfinal this year. Michael Russell downed fellow American Tim Smyczek 6-2, 7-6 (5) and will play third-seeded Lleyton Hewitt of Australia or Marcos Baghdatis of Cyprus. Qualifier Denis Kudla beat fellow Americaan Donald Young 6-1 6-1 in a first-round match needing only an hour to get a little payback for losing to Young here last year.dddddddddddd. Nishikori, ranked as high as No. 11 last June, is trying to successfully defend a title for the first time in his career. He also is playing as the top seed at an ATP Tour event for the first time this week. "Its a weird feeling actually," Nishikori said about being the No. 1 seed. "Especially I was playing without seed and now Im top 20. And yeah, I didnt really feel like first seed. I didnt really care much, but its a ... pleasure to be No. 1 seed." He started well enough breaking Becker to jump out to a 3-1 lead. Then he struggled as Becker broke him twice. Nishikori broke Beckers serve for the third time in going up 5-4 and served out for the set. He won all three break points on Beckers serve. The German had seven break points on Nishikori and converted only twice in the opening set. In the second set, Nishikori was much more in control. He jumped out to a 4-2 lead and was up 4-3 when Becker broke his serve. Nishikori broke right back and served out for the match and a win he was happy to take. Nishikori said his serve was much better in the second, though he wasnt happy with being broken. "I was up 4-3. Thats an important game," Nishikori said. "I should finish well, but second set much better." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen