Citizen has reported NHL defencemen

in TS-Server 14.11.2019 03:03
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

MONTREAL - Speedskater and Olympic gold medallist Mathieu Giroux says he is retiring from elite-level competition to concentrate on his pharmacy studies at the University of Montreal. "After 24 years dedicated to my career in speedskating, including 12 seasons on the national team, I am retiring from top-level sport," Giroux said Wednesday in a Speed Skating Canada release. "I am very proud of what Ive accomplished and the person Ive become through all these years of training. I reached the highest peaks in my sport in both short and long track and I enjoyed the Olympic gold in Vancouver." Giroux, a 28-year-old Montreal native, started in short track and won two bronze medals at the 2003 junior world championships plus a bronze and a silver in 2005. At the beginning of the 2008-09 season, an ankle injury led him to long track where he immediately qualified for the World Cup circuit. At the 2010 Games in Vancouver, Giroux won Olympic gold in the mens team pursuit with Lucas Makowsky and Denny Morrison. Giroux also competed at the 2014 Sochi Games but did not reach the podium. "Elite sport has forged me and taught me so many lessons that will follow me all my life," Giroux said in his retirement announcement. "Sport will always be my No. 1 cure for staying healthy. I will always be passionate about amateur sport and the Olympic spirit will be lit within me all my life. I hope that the magic of the Games can transform our country, gather and invite them to excel at all levels and, of course, inspire our youth to move and dream big." Ted Simmons Cardinals Jersey . -- Mississippis Andrew Ritter said his game-winning, 41-yard field goal felt good off his foot. Fake Cardinals Jerseys .C. -- Clemson celebrated a senior class Saturday that brought the program back as a national contender. https://www.cheapcardinalsonline.com/164...ardinals.html.C. -- When Michael Jordan speaks, people still listen. Austin Gomber Jersey . Wayne and Cindy Tuck of Ilderton, Ont., closed out round-robin play earlier in the day with a 7-3 win over Finland but needed a win over Austria to reach the final eight. John Gant Cardinals Jersey . Though the 26-year-old said he was able to participate, coach Dwane Casey kept Johnson out as a precaution.CALGARY - The Western Hockey League will vote next week on the sale of two franchises. The Prince George Cougars and Regina Pats have both entered agreements to transfer ownership, the WHL said Wednesday in a statement. Rick Brodsky, the Cougars owner since 1994, intends to sell the team to a group of Prince George businessmen and former WHL players headed by Greg Pocock. The Prince George Citizen has reported NHL defencemen and Cougar alumni Dan Hamhuis and Eric Brewer are part oof the new ownership group which bought the team for almost $7 million.dddddddddddd Russ and Diane Parker, who purchased the Pats in 1995, have agreed to sell the team to Regina businessmen including Anthony Marquart. The sales require two-thirds of the WHLs board of governors to be in favour of the transactions. Theyll vote April 30 in Calgary prior to the leagues awards luncheon. If approved, the ownership transfers will be completed in May, according to the WHL. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen