Associated Press will announce next week.

in Downloads & Updates 14.11.2019 06:43
von Cl11234566 • 405 Beiträge

Jurgen Klopp was delighted after his much-changed Liverpool side secured a perfect 2-1 victory over Bournemouth on Sunday. The German boss made 10 changes from the team that beat Borussia Dortmund on Thursday night in the Europa League, with Roberto Firmino the only man to keep his place from the dramatic victory.And it was Firmino who opened the scoring for the Reds after 41 minutes, before Daniel Sturridge doubled their lead soon afterwards. Josh King grabbed a last-gasp consolation for Bournemouth, but it was Liverpool who held on for three points, with Klopp claiming the freshness in his side allowed them to move on from Thursday night. Daniel Sturridge (4th left) celebrates after doubling Liverpools lead against Bournemouth Because it was nearly a completely new team it was absolutely no problem, we were focused only on this game, Klopp told Sky Sports. We spoke a bit about it on Thursday, but I told the boys that before the game it was a nice night on Thursday but if wed played with the same team we would have had no chance today, absolutely no chance.This is the team that had a chance, if we played our best of course, so really in the preparation for this game we were not [focused] on Thursday anymore. It [beating Dortmund] was nice and today was good too, so we dont have to compare. Three points, perfect.Klopp also reserved praise for the young players on show at the Vitality Stadium, with the likes of Sheyi Ojo, Jordon Ibe and Brad Smith all impressing.The Liverpool boss believes the youngsters have been superb in helping his side cope with a hectic fixture schedule this season.We are used to it (having lots of games), we had it in the past and it will give us an opportunity to have a look at a few young boys, so Im very happy, said Klopp. They did well in the last few months and today a few more of them played well.In this moment we found these young, very talented players but they have to be in the best shape. Theres no doubt about their potential but you need form and shape. We have an unbelievable number of games and hopefully no one else will get injured and well try our best. Also See: Liverpool win at Bournemouth Bournemouth 1-2 Liverpool recap Liverpool stats Get a £10 free bet! Air Max 97/1 For Sale . Louis Cardinals pitcher Jaime Garcia will have surgery on his left shoulder this week and is expected to miss the rest of the season. Air Max 97 Have a Nike Day Blue . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell while figuring out which players can make the biggest difference and hold the greatest value. http://www.outletairmax97.com/. Beanballs were the theme Friday night as the Red Sox and Rays had another AL East rumble, with Boston earning a 3-2 victory on A. Air Max 97 Vapormax Cheap . Two-time Olympic bronze medallists Savchenko and Szolkowy received 79.02 points to finish ahead of world bronze medallists Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford of Canada, who had 77.01 points. Air Max 97 2020 . - For a general manager who preaches building through the draft, Reggie McKenzie has struggled to find impact players his first two years in Oakland.LAWRENCE, Kan. - Andrew Wiggins remembers sitting in the bleachers of Allen Fieldhouse long after the final whistle, watching as the crowd showered the departing Kansas players with love. It may not have been that exact moment that the nations No. 1 recruit decided he would play his only season of college basketball with the Jayhawks. But the outpouring of support on senior night certainly played a role in his decision, one that he doesnt regret for a moment. "It went too quick," Wiggins said late Wednesday after his own version of senior night, tucked away in a small room not far from those stands where he sat a year ago. "I wish I had more time to stay here and do my thing, just be here with the team and the coaches and all these wonderful fans," Wiggins said, thoughtfully. "Thats one of the reasons I committed here. I came here on senior night and the fans were so loyal." Kansas coach Bill Self stayed true to his promise after an 87-52 victory over Texas Tech, reserving most of the senior day traditions for his seniors. Tarik Black, Niko Roberts and Justin Wesley were honoured with framed jerseys prior to the game, and each of them was given a microphone afterward to address a sellout crowd that once again stuck around long after the game. But the coach who has guided the Jayhawks to 10 straight Big 12 titles also made sure to note what everybody already knew: The latest of them probably wouldnt have happened without Wiggins. So before turning the microphone over to the seniors, he asked the crowd to give the rest of the team a round of applause, and then told Wiggins and fellow freshmen Wayne Selden and Joel Embiid — both of whom will have their own NBA decisions to make after the season — to stand up and be acknowledged. The crowd stood with them, giving them a thunderous ovation. "I dont think its hit me yet. Thats how quick everything went by," Wiggins said. "It feels like just yesterday we had our late night, so I dont thiink its hit me yet.dddddddddddd." Wiggins arrived at Kansas with nearly unattainable expectations, yet hes lived up to just about all of them. Hes averaging 16 points and nearly six rebounds, numbers that may seem modest at first glance but are even more impressive considering the way he shares the ball. Then theres the Big 12 championship ring that will soon be slipped onto his finger. And there are still plenty of more memories to be made. The Jayhawks wrap up their regular season Saturday at West Virginia, and will have the No. 1 seed in next weeks Big 12 tournament, played just down the road from campus at the Sprint Center in Kansas City, Mo. Then the NCAA tournament, where Kansas is still in the running for a top seed. Along the way, Wiggins is sure to pick up a handful for awards. Self thinks hes the favourite for Big 12 player of the year, which The Associated Press will announce next week. "Its almost a logic no-brainer," Self said. "I dont believe his numbers will blow anybody away, but to be the best player on the best team thats had a fair amount of success in the league — I dont think you could go any other direction." To be perfectly clear, Wiggins has never led anybody on. He made it clear from the outset that he would head to the NBA next season, and after having one of the best freshman campaigns in Kansas history, hes certain to be a lottery pick if not the No. 1 overall choice. Still, in listening to him Wednesday night, it seemed for a brief moment that he wished he could put life on hold — the millions of dollars, the endorsements, the business that will become basketball — and keep playing the game with his close buddies a little while longer. "I think its all puddled up," Wiggins said. "Im happy, sad, my last game. But I just enjoy my time here. Im thankful for everything. I cant ask for more. Ive been blessed by a good team, great coaches and the greatest fans a team could ask for." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen