Bloom and Steven Caldwell

in Einbürgerung 18.11.2019 08:56
von Cl11234566 • 405 Beiträge

DETROIT - Ryan Hunter-Reay will have to drive from the back of the field in his first race since winning the Indianapolis 500. Hunter-Reay brushed the wall during Saturday morning qualifying for the first race of the Detroit Grand Prix doubleheader. It happened on his second lap, and the American drove his damaged Andretti Autosport entry to pit lane, ending his qualifying attempt. "Just pushing it in qualifying and the left rear snapped on me, and I just brushed the wall," Hunter-Reay said. "Just no time to fix it." But Hunter-Reay was not concerned about his team repairing the rear suspension and getting him back on track and salvaging the weekend. IndyCar races Saturday and Sunday on Belle Isle, and Hunter-Reay goes into the doubleheader as the series points leader following his Indy 500 victory. "Theres still plenty of time to gain a lot of points," he said. "Theres still plenty of opportunity this weekend, weve just got to fix the suspension. Just one foot in front of the other. Weve turned the page and on to Detroit and focus on the championship." Also in Hunter-Reays qualifying group, Simon Pagenaud was called for interference on Juan Pablo Montoya. It prevented Pagenaud from advancing and moved Montoya into the next group. Pagenaud, winner of one of last years doubleheader races, and his team angrily disputed the penalty, to no avail. "I dont understand the call," the Frenchman said. Daniel Descalso Cubs Jersey . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Nicholas Castellanos Jersey . The game had many controversial incidents that, upon closer inspection, were not as controversial as many believed. The Formations Toronto FC lined up in its usual 4-4-2 formation, with Nick Hagglund slotting in at right fullback and Bradley Orr at centreback in place of the injured Mark Bloom and Steven Caldwell, respectively. https://www.cheapcubs.com/2610t-kyle-sch...-cubs.html.Lets go back to the Avs, who have become one of the funnest teams to watch in this years playoffs. Chicago Cubs Shirts . After a 10-game skid, winning sure feels good. Atlantas third error in the last two innings allowed Jackie Bradley Jr. Kyle Ryan Cubs Jersey .com) - Guess whos back, back again? Josh Gordons back, tell a friend.KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Chiefs wide receiver Dexter McCluster has been ruled out for Sundays game in Oakland after developing an infection in a small cut on his ankle. The Chiefs were wary that McCluster may have developed MRSA, but trainer Rick Burkholder said tests came back negative for the serious strain of staph infection. McCluster has been receiving antibiotics to treat the infection. McCluster, whos returned two puntss for touchdowns this season, had been listed as questionable for the Raiders.dddddddddddd A team spokesman said Saturday he will not make the trip. He sustained the cut last week in the mud and snow at Washington. The Chiefs had already ruled out left tackle Branden Albert with a hyperextended knee, tight end Anthony Fasano with a concussion and linebacker Justin Houston with a dislocated elbow. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen