uan Imhoff scored a try du

in TS-Server 21.11.2019 03:21
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

University graduate Jan Bakelants pulled away close to the finish line to win Sundays second stage of the Tour de France and take the race leaders yellow jersey for the first time in his injury-plagued career. The 27-year-old Belgian made his move with a few hundred meters remaining and the RadioShack rider did enough to withstand a late charge from Slovak sprinter Peter Sagan for the biggest achievement of a frustrating career that only saw him turn professional at the age of 23. "Its difficult to believe what happened today, its fantastic," said Bakelants, who had a knee operation earlier this year. "Today it may be the first and last time I ever wear the yellow jersey." He won in three hours 43 minutes 11 seconds, with Sagan and third-place finisher Michal Kwiatkowski one second behind him. In the overall standings, Bakelants is one second ahead of veteran British rider David Millar. Victorias Ryder Hesjedal finished in 40th a day after crashing in the opening stage. The 156-kilometre trek started from Bastia and, after four moderate climbs, finished in Ajaccio where French emperor and military mastermind Napoleon Bonaparte was born in 1769. With the finish in sight, Bakelants found himself with five other riders and instinct told him that he may never get a better chance to make a name for himself. "I felt the others werent going at 100 per cent so I stayed back, but then I saw the peloton were closing in on me," he said. "With 500 metres to go I had a look and I saw that I was still 100 metres clear of the peloton. I gave everything I had and I made it by one second. But that doesnt matter, I have the yellow jersey." It has been a difficult career for Bakelants so far. "I had a lot of bad luck. Ive had two operations. I fell at the Tour of Lombardy in 2010, I fractured my right knee and left elbow. You know, things like that take time to heal," he said. "This year I had bad luck as well, an operation on my right leg. I worked very hard to come back." Prior to Sunday, his proudest achievement was off the bike -- namely a bachelors degree in bioscience engineering from the university of Leuven in Belgium. "I think theres more in life than just cycling," he said. "But at the moment cyclings in first place." German sprinter Marcel Kittel started the day in the lead after winning Saturdays crash-marred first stage, but the rolling hills took their toll and he finished nearly 18 minutes behind in 169th spot. "Its a difficult stage and Im a sprinter, thats why I suffer," said Kettel, who retained the sprinters green jersey. "I had goose bumps when I went up the hill. So many people were screaming my name. But we were expecting to lose it (the yellow jersey)." The days last climb up Cote du Salario was much shorter than the other ones but far steeper. By the time the pack reached the foot of it, Kittel and British sprinter Cavendish were among a small band of strugglers drifting further and further away. Spaniard Juan Antonio Flecha and Cyrille Gautier attacked up the final ascent, and Tour favourite Chris Froome then launched a surprise attack to go after Gautier when the Frenchman pulled away. But Froomes attack fizzled out and the main pack swallowed him up. "I thought it might be a good time, just to push on a little bit," Froome said. "Its always good to keep people on their toes." Although he did not lose any time to his rivals, two-time former champion Alberto Contador felt the after-effects of his crash on Saturday, when his left shoulder was grazed. "There is pain in your whole body," the Spaniard said. "Im hoping to be better tomorrow." The day after more than a dozen riders crashed, a small white dog ran out into the road some 4 kilometres and a potentially dangerous situation was narrowly avoided by a matter of seconds. A bystander started to run after the dog and then changed his mind, and the dog just managed to reach the other side of the road before the marauding pack passed through. Cavendish was in trouble all day, struggling to keep up as his teammates tried to drag him up the second climb up Col de la Serra. However, French veteran Thomas Voeckler had a lot in reserve and chased the four early frontrunners. Lars Boom and Ruben Perez Moreno were soon caught up, leaving just Canadian David Veilleux and Blel Kadri at the front. Voecklers attack reeled in Veilleux, who hails from Cap-Rouge, Que., but then fizzled out quickly, leaving Kadri alone in the lead. Veilleux finished in 116th. Chasing his third career Tour stage win, French rider Pierre Rolland attacked on the third climb -- the days most difficult, a sinewy category 2 ascent up the Col de Vizzavona. But the pack accelerated and chased him down. Svein Tuft of Langley, B.C., is in 182nd. Mondays third stage is the last of the Corsican trio and is again hilly, with four moderate climbs dotted along the 145.5-kilometre route from Ajaccio to Calvi. Wholesale Balenciaga .com) - Darius Carter and Ron Baker scored 18 points apiece to help 13th-ranked Wichita State beat Evansville 61-41 on Saturday. Fake Balenciaga . Hall had a goal and three assists in a 5-4 loss to San Jose on Tuesday, had an assist in each of Edmontons next two games the capped the week with a goal and two assists in the Oilers 4-2 win over Anaheim on Sunday. https://www.fakebalenciaga.com/. He has spent much of his adult life trying to give back to his native South Sudan, the war-torn African nation the Cavaliers forward and his family fled when he was a young boy. Fake Balenciaga Shoes . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Fake Balenciaga From China . Price also posted the longest shutout sequence since 1960 at 164:19 minutes. He stopped a combined 55 shots in Canadas final two games and 70 of 71 shots in Canadas three elimination games, allowing only a breakaway goal to Lauris Darzins of Latvia. For his efforts, Price was named best goalkeeper by the tournament directorate. Prices outstanding play is marred only by the extremely strong defensive play of Canadas top six defencemen; Shea Weber, Duncan Keith, Drew Doughty, Marc-Edouard Vlasic, Alex Pietrangelo and Jay Bouwmeester.The Grand Stade de Lyon is on course to sell out for the Champions Cup final between Saracens and Racing 92 on Saturday, live on Sky Sports 2. One thing we can predict for certain is, come the final whistle, there will be a new name on the trophy, as neither side has yet tasted glory in European rugbys premier cup competition.Racing 92 will make their first appearance in a final and are the ninth Top 14 club to play in a European Cup decider, while Saracens will be appearing in the final for a second time after losing 23-6 to Toulon in 2014. Top of the PoolsSaracens swept aside all before them in a tricky Pool 1 that included Toulouse, Ulster and Oyonnax.The north London side kicked off their campaign with a 32-7 win over Toulouse. We take a look Saracens route to the 2016 European Rugby Champions Cup final It was an impressive display from Saracens and they backed it up in Round 2 with a superb second-half performance away to Ulster.Sarries scored 22 points after the break in Belfast to come away 27-9 winners and underline their ambition to go one better than they did in 2014. Owen Farrell will be hoping to help Sarries to their first Champions Cup success Rounds 3 and 4 provided back-to-back wins against Oyonnax - a 45-10 win at Stade Charles Mathon before a Chris Ashton hat-trick inspired them to a 55-13 victory at home the following week. The bonus-point win put comfortable distance between them and the chasing pack in Pool 1.Mark McCalls men then secured their home quarter-final in Round 5 with another impressive win against Ulster, this time winning 33-17 to secure their fourth bonus-point victory of the pool stages.In their final game of the group stages, Saracens kept their 100% record intact as they travelled to Stade Ernest Wallon and beat Toulouse 28-17. When is the Champions Cup final on Sky? When is the Champions Cup final and how can you watch it on Sky Sports? Meanwhile, over in Pool 3, Racing were drawn with Northampton, Glasgow and Scarlets. Their first match was scheduled to be against Glasgow, but was postponed following the terror attacks in Paris.The Top 14 side got their Champions Cup campaign off to a winning start with a bonus-point 29-12 victory over the Scarlets at Parc y Scarlets.Dan Carter then had his first taste of European rugby with the Paris-based side as he helped Racing to a 33-3 win over Northampton in Round 3, but a week later there was a blip as Saints held them to a 9-9 draw at Franklins Gardens. We take a look at Racing 92s route to the 2016 European Rugby Champions Cup final In early January, Racings postponed Round 1 game against Glasgow took place at Stade Yves Du Manoir.dddddddddddd The French side tightened their grip on Pool 3 with a 34-10 bonus-point win, and a week later racked up the biggest win in the tournament when they demolished Scarlets 64-14 at home.The final round was not a good one for Racing, as they were well beaten by Glasgow Warriors in Kilmarnock - 22-5 thanks to a try from Stuart Hogg. However, they had done enough to advance as Pool 3 winners and secure home advantage in the quarter-finals.Knockout stagesRacing hosted three-time champions Toulon in the quarter-finals in battle that went to the wire. The scores were tied 16-16 before a 79th-minute penalty from French scrum-half Maxime Machenaud kicked Racing into their first semi-final, knocking out the reigning champions. PRO12 v Premiership: Who wins? Which league has the best players? In their semi-final against Leicester, it was Machenauds try in the third minute that helped Racing to a 19-9 lead with the game closing out. Though Leicester hit back with a try with a minute remaining, Racing held on for a 19-16 win at City Ground.Saracens came under intense pressure in their quarter-final and had to come from behind to beat Northampton after trailing 10-6 at half-time. Sarries were far from their best but stepped up in the second half to beat their Premiership rivals 29-20. Saracens beat Wasps 24-17 in their semi-final It was another Premiership side in the semi-finals for Saracens as they won a thrilling encounter against Wasps. The power of their back row finally took its toll on Wasps, who made Sarries really fight for their place in the final in a 24-17 win.The finalThe two best teams in Europe will now meet. Will Saracens be able to keep their 100% win record and lift the trophy? No team has ever won the tournament after finishing the group stages as top seeds.Can Racing 92 triumph, propelling Dan Carter into an exclusive club of players who have won the World Cup, the Rugby Championship, the Super Rugby title and the Champions Cup?The five to do so are Bryan Habana, Bakkies Botha, Danie Rossouw, Brad Thorn and Ali Williams. Juan Imhoff scored a try during Racings quarter-final against Toulon The Sky Sports team will be in Lyon to bring you all the action as it unfolds, with special guests Paul OConnell and Jonny Wilkinson joining us to share their views.Tune in from 3.45pm on Sky Sports 2 this Saturday to watch Saracens v Racing 92 in the Champions Cup final Also See: Farrell keen to emulate Carter Champions Cup final on Sky Sports WATCH: Fodens trick shot WATCH: Greenwoods Favourite 5 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen