approach with the necessary planning

in Farming 23.11.2019 07:36
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

OTTAWA -- Bryan Murray wants to do right by Jason Spezza, but not at the expense of the Ottawa Senators. Ottawas general manager said hes had discussions about trading his captain but will not make a move unless he can get an acceptable return. "I dont think when you trade a player of Jasons calibre that you ever win," Murray said on Thursday. "I think we try to get the best return we can and then if its not satisfactory we cant do it and he has a year left on his contract." Spezza had 23 goals and 66 points in 75 games last season. He has 251 goals and 687 points in 686 career NHL games. Spezza has one year remaining on his contract with a cap hit of US$7 million. He has a limited no-trade clause, which allowed him to submit a list of ten teams where he would not want to play. Its believed he would prefer to move out of Canada and the glare of the spotlight that comes from playing north of the border. Ideally, its believed Murray would like to get a player who can come in and play on the teams top two lines, a highly-ranked prospect and perhaps a first-round pick at the upcoming NHL Entry Draft, seeing as the Senators dont have one this year. Murray said he has heard from teams, and speculation has Anaheim and St. Louis as the front-runners. "All we do in our business is investigate when theres a request by a player," said Murray. "You investigate possibilities and you talk about it and negotiate and when you negotiate it sometimes takes a week. Not very often its one phone call, sometimes many and in this case it appears that there will be many." The 31-year-old Spezza has spent 11 seasons with the Senators, the last as captain, but at the conclusion of this season it was clear he was unhappy and rumours of a trade request soon surfaced. From the moment Spezza arrived in Ottawa as a 19-year-old, he has been a lightning rod for criticism by both fans and media and it appears hes grown tired of it all. "The only explanation I have is that he would like to try something different," said Murray. "He thinks that the fingers are pointed at him quite often in Ottawa. Winning or losing he gets credit or he gets blamed and I think he feels its time to do something else." When asked whether or not he felt that was a legitimate cause for a trade request Murray said, "thats not for me to judge." Its not the first time a star player has requested a move under Murrays watch. The Senators traded Dany Heatley to San Jose in 2009 after Heatley requested a move. "Im always disappointed that we havent been able to satisfy players, whether it be Jason or any other player that has ever asked for a trade," said Murray. "But its probably a little more common place now." With the departure of longtime captain Daniel Alfredsson last season, Spezza was the reins of the club. Expectations were that the added responsibility might translate to better play away from the puck. Over the course of the season it appeared head coach Paul MacLean grew frustrated with his captains play and that the two didnt always see eye-to-eye. "Jason told me this at the end, he understood what Paul was trying to do and thats not the reason (he wants a trade)," said Murray. "Thats basically what he told me." Despite the NHL entry draft being just over a week away Murray says he feels no sense of urgency to complete the trade. At this point all it entails is a little more work on his part. "Its just another number of phone calls you have to make on a daily basis almost to see if you can do something to satisfy the player and the team," said Murray. "Let me assure you were looking to satisfy our hockey team. Were looking to win here. Were trying to get return that will give us that chance. It just makes it a little bit busier thats all." Notes: The Senators have signed C Mike Hoffman to a one-year, two-way deal. C Stephane DaCosta turned down an offer by the Senators and appears poised to play in the KHL this coming season. Assistant general manager Pierre Dorion admitted the team has held discussions with G Robin Lehner regarding a contract extension for the restricted free agent. The Senators have made an offer to Milan Michalek and are confident a deal can be made with the veteran winger. Cheap Nike Shoes From China . The Raptors (15-15) posted six road victories last month and have won seven of their last nine games overall. Toronto visits the Washington Wizards on Friday night. Cheap Nike Shoes Free Shipping .com) - Oklahoma quarterback Trevor Knight was carted off the field in the fourth quarter of 16th-ranked Sooners 48-14 loss to No. https://www.wholesalenikeshoesauthentic.com/. He looked very comfortable Wednesday night. Konerko had a big three-run double and Gordon Beckham homered for the second straight game, leading the Chicago White Sox to an 8-3 victory over the sliding Chicago Cubs. Discount Nike Shoes . Louis against the Blues. The Canucks picked up their second straight victory in the swings opener on Tuesday in Calgary before getting routed in Minnesota last night, 5-1. Nike Shoes Sale . "Its embarrassing what were doing here," leading scorer Phil Kessel said Wednesday. The most recent failed season came with even more pain than the six that preceded it. There was no hint of an impending implosion when the Leafs came roaring out of the all-star break with back-to-back games against Pittsburgh -- a 5-4 shootout loss followed by a 1-0 win the next night.Watch the full version of Sky Sports F1s exclusive interview with the legendary Ross Brawn. Martin Brundle sat down with the former Ferrari technical director and Mercedes team boss at the recent Goodwood Festival of Speed, where Brawns own 2009 title-winning car ran up the famous hill for the first time.Nearly three years after his exit from Mercedes, the 61-year-old also gave his thoughts on the world champions subsequent domination, and about the calmness required at Ferrari for his other old team to return to the top. They need a quiet approach, said Brawn. Its important that Ferrari still respect what they have to do, but they do it progressively and quietly.Because I think thatt was a great success in our period, that Jean Todt and Luca Montezemelo kept a lid over everything and enabled us to work on the engineering side and the racing side.ddddddddddddSo I think its a quiet approach with the necessary planning and resource. Theyve got some very good people there -James Allison is excellent. If they give him the resources and give him the time and put the infrastructure around him, with great drivers, theyll get results.Brawn also discusses whether he would be interested in one day writing F1s rules. Also See: What time does Sundays British GP start? WATCH: Herbert takes a tumble ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen