been through so much

in Farming 23.11.2019 07:40
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

OTTAWA - Minnesota Wild star Zach Parise has a concussion that will keep him out indefinitely.Parise did not travel with the Wild on their three-game road trip, starting Thursday in Ottawa. Coach Mike Yeo confirmed the diagnosis to reporters after the teams morning skate, calling the injury obviously a big blow to the Wild. Parise was hurt Tuesday during a 4-1 defeat by Pittsburgh. Yeo said the concussion came on during the course of the game.Thomas Vanek will move up to the first line and play left wing in place of Parise, next to Mikael Granlund and Jason Pominville.Parise has four goals and six assists, a team-high 10 points in 11 games.The Wild also travelled without left wing Matt Cooke (lower body) and defenceman Jared Spurgeon (upper body). Orlando Cepeda Jersey . It will then be back to business once the puck drops as the two clubs battle for key points in their respective playoff races. Watch the game live on TSN Canadiens and listen on TSN Radio 690 starting at 7:30pm et. Arnaldo Hernandez Jersey . - After three days of light, make that very light, workouts, Team Irvin and Team Carter are ready for tonights Pro Bowl. https://www.cheaproyals.com/1997a-cam-ga...sey-royals.html. -- EJ Manuel followed the worst game of his career with the best. Frank White Jersey . Dwyane Wade took over in the fourth quarter. Denny Matthews Jersey . "Ive got a lot of work to do on this team and the sooner that I can get back to my office and start that work, itll be better," he said straight-faced as the rest of the room erupted in laughter.SAN DIEGO -- Nick Hardwicks 11th NFL season ended after only 15 plays. His career might be over, too, after the San Diego Chargers put the veteran centre on injured reserve Wednesday with a recurring neck stinger. "For me, personally, with all the time Ive had with him, what makes it so sad for me is that he may not ever put a helmet on again," said quarterback Philip Rivers, who came into the league with Hardwick in 2004. Rivers knows that decision is down the road. But Hardwick is 33 and in the final year of his contract. He contemplated retiring in the off-season before deciding to come back. Hardwick will be replaced by Rich Ohrnberger, whos in his sixth NFL season and second with the Chargers. "I was so sorry to hear it," said Ohrnberger, who will make his sixth career start Sunday when the Chargers (0-1) play their home opener against the defending Super Bowl champion Seattle Seahawks (1-0). "He talked to me last night about it. While Im excited for the opportunity, I would love to have him out there and be playing with him. Its a tough loss for the room, its a tough loss for the team. But thats football. Weve got to move forward." By comparison, Hardwick had been the starter since his rookie season of 2004. Hardwick started all 136 games he has played in, including the last 67 straight. Ohrnberger stepped in for Hardwick after he was hurt Monday night in an 18-17 loss at Arizona. Ohrnberger also replaced Hardwick early in a wild-card playoff victory at Cincinnati in January. "Its the next-man up philosophy," Ohrnberger said. "What a boon to have a successful season learning from a guy like Nick. Ive relied on him this past year and all through the off-season and Ill be using him as a source of advice this year, too." "Were all upset," Ohrnberger said. "We wish it would have worked out differently.dddddddddddd Thats football. Its a great game. Its the people you fall in love with. You have guys like that show up and take over a program for a long time and become an important part of the community and the driving force of a team. This season is over, unfortunately." Hardwick came out of Monday nights game with what was announced as an ankle injury. "We had to make a decision yesterday. He had the ankle injury during the game and then he informed us of the stinger after the game was over and we came off the field," coach Mike McCoy said. "When I came in the locker room thats when I found that out. Were looking at the best interests of him and moving forward." Rivers said it was tough losing Hardwick so early. "Were just starting the season, youre so fired up, and obviously he and I, shoot, from a personal standpoint have been through so much, and were looking forward to a heck of a year. Its always tough getting that news, about any of your teammates, but especially him because of how close we worked together and, shoot, how many games weve been out there together. "I even told Rich, You know now how I feel about Nick and what Im going to say about Nick and were going to miss him. Its tough when you lose a guy thats been playing the way hes played centre here for so long and how awesome he is in the preparation and protection. But I wanted Rich to know at the same time I believe in him and I think our team does, too. We believe Rich can do it." Rivers and Ohrnberger do have some work to do. Rivers couldnt handle a shotgun snap from Ohrnberger on third-and-8 from the Arizona 29 with seven minutes left, forcing San Diego to punt on fourth-and-22 from the 43 while leading 17-12. That set up a drive capped by John Browns winning 13-yard touchdown reception from Carson Palmer with 2:25 left. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen