in the past few days.

in Server 25.11.2019 09:16
von Cl11234566 • 405 Beiträge

9. Sandy Lyle, 1988 “Shades of Sandy Lyle” has become a traditional Masters phrase describing any shot that slowly trickles back to the pin in the 18th green. It recalls the feat of this great Scot, who famously rolled this bunker shot back towards the flag. He holed the 6-foot putt to seal the tournament. 8. Jack Nicklaus, 1975 With six Green Jackets to his name, The Golden Bear has a rich history of great Masters moments. But this one stands above the rest: Nicklaus draining a 40-foot uphill putt is what made him the very definition of clutch. 7. Gene Sarazen, 1935 Wed love to show you the double eagle that has often been called the greatest shot in golf history, but sadly video replay just wasnt a going concern back in the 1930s. What we do have, however, is this clip of Sarazen recounting his famed "The Shot Heard Round the World," and recalling the moment that playing partner Walter Hagen pressured Sarazen to grab a club and hit it, on account that he didnt want to be late for a post-round dinner date. 6. Louis Oosthuizen, 2012 An astounding 253 yards from the pin, the South African air-mailed a double eagle into the Masters history books. And the most amazing part? He tossed the ball into the crowd. 5. Bubba Watson, 2012 In the quest for his 2012 Green Jacket, Bubba Watson was forced to take one of the tournaments greatest risks, boldly attempting this hook shot from behind two trees and a TV tower. In the annals of guts and glory, youll find a clip of this shot. 4. Phil Mickelson, 2010 Face to face with a tree on the par five 13th hole, Lefty summoned his greatest Masters moment, a breathtaking six-iron stroke that he landed just feet from the green. The next five holes were no sweat, as Phil clinched his third career Green Jacket, elevating himself into the realm of true golf icons. 3. Vijay Singh, 2009 Okay, this one didnt happen in officially sanctioned play, but its so impressive, we had to include it. Its Vijay Singh in a practice round before the 2009 tournament. The Masters champ casually strides up to the ball and skips it along the water, up onto the green and into the cup for a hole in one. The reaction is simply priceless. 2. Larry Mize, 1987 The Masters only hometown champion pulled off golfs most famous pre-Tiger chip in a 1987 sudden death playoff with the legendary Greg Norman. Standing 120 feet from the hole, Mize drains it, and when the visor flies off during his celebration, this shot was officially written into the history books. 1. Tiger Woods, 2005 This sublime Masters memory hardly needs an introduction. Its Tiger in absolute peak form, bending the laws of physics to hole this unforgettable chip. Its arguably the most famous shot of Tigers career. Nationals Jerseys 2020 . The 2010 batting champ showed what he can do when hes mostly healthy. Gonzalez homered, doubled and singled in his return to the lineup, and the Colorado Rockies snapped a five-game losing streak with a 13-4 victory over the Chicago Cubs on Wednesday night. Tres Barrera Nationals Jersey . I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. https://www.cheapnationals.com/897r-yan-...ationals.html.Y. - His opponent couldnt stop him, and LeBron James didnt quite know what to think when his coach tried. Jonny Venters Nationals Jersey .C. -- Martin Kaymer set a U. Patrick Corbin Jersey . That further limits the options of Australia coach Ewen McKenzie, who on Monday suspended six players who were involved in a night out in Dublin ahead of the Saturdays 32-15 win over the Irish. The Wallabies play Scotland on Saturday before facing Wales on Nov.WINNIPEG -- Youre in the pool, start swimming -- thats pretty much how receiver Aaron Kelly describes his introduction last season to the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. At the time, the team itself wasnt treading water too well. After Kelly was signed near the end of August he managed to finish 2013 with 22 catches and a respectable 321 yards by the end of the season, while the Bombers finished in the league cellar at 3-15. He finished fifth on the team receiving list. The lean six-foot-five import is now entering his fourth season in the CFL and has a combined 20 starts with the Bombers and Hamilton Tiger-Cats, where he spent his first two seasons. Kelly joined a team last year that had just sacked its president, general manager and offensive co-ordinator. They also were still in the process of burning through four quarterbacks, hoping to find one who could find a way out of their slump. "When you need timing and stuff like that you want to get familiar with a quarterback and when it changes up it makes it difficult," says the soft-spoken Georgia native. This year, Kelly says hes benefiting from a chance to attend training camp, learn the offence from the ground up and become familiar with the teams quarterbacks, before he has to play a regular-season game. "I think it will give me the ability to be a little more comfortable," he said. "You come in the middle of the season and youre just kind of thrown in there, and you know just like thrown in a pool and just trying to survive . . . "Getting in from the start you get all the details and all the coaching." Kelly has had a goood camp so far as the first pre-season game approaches Monday, when the Toronto Argonauts visit.dddddddddddd Its about the only game confirmed this year as the league and players association remain embroiled in a contract dispute. Starting quarterback Drew Willy and Max Hall, who was the most consistent quarterback at the end of last season for the Bombers, both like the way Kelly has been hauling in passes at camp "Weve had some good connections already in the past few days. Hes done a good job on the seam routes and corners," said Willy, who likes Kellys size. "His catch radius is very big and hes done a great job for us and were looking forward to him helping us." Hall has also had a pretty good camp himself and likes what Kelly delivers. "Aaron Kelly is a good football player," says Hall, the only quarterback the Bombers decided to keep from 2013. "Hes just easy to throw the ball to. But, for being such a big guy, hes got a nice stride, hes quick on his feet. And what I really like about him, he knows how to separate man coverage. And so, as a quarterback, hes a guy you can go to, a guy you can trust." There are four quarterbacks in camp right now for the Bombers, five if you count a guest slot for the University of Manitoba Bisons. Getting to work with that many is another bonus to attending camp, says Kelly, should something happen during the season that would force a change. "In camp you get a chance to work with everyone and get your timing down with everyone, so when you get into the game, youll be ready to work with whoever." ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen