snowfall. The other two were

in TS-Server 26.11.2019 02:41
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

Sean Dyche admitted Burnley played into West Broms hands after seeing them thrashed 4-0 on Monday Night Football at The Hawthorns. The Lancashire side were second best for the entire contest and after falling behind to Matt Phillips early opener, James Morrison, Darren Fletcher and Salomon Rondon added to the score.West Brom looked strongest when absorbing pressure then hitting on the break, with Rondon in particular a threat when the hosts came forward. Dyche believes that was exactly what his opposite number Tony Pulis wanted and was irritated by the fact his team was sucked in.He said: Weirdly, we got drunk on trying to play too much. It sounds mad but we were trying to overplay against a side that wanted us to do that. Matt Phillips puts West Brom 1-0 up against Burnley Tonys teams want you to do that. They want to back in and wait for the chance to counter.They did it well and we actually played into their hands, despite our coaches explaining to their players they would do that.Its sometimes the frustration of being a manager and a coach. You put these sessions on designed for that not to happen and it does. West Brom 4-0 Burnley Its the strange psychology of football. We were miles off it tonight. Credit to them - they were stronger in all departments than us.Burnleys latest defeat means they have scored just once on the road since their return to the top flight and taken only one point in a 0-0 draw at Manchester United.At home, by contrast, they have taken 13 points from a possible 21 and Dyche wants his players to take their confidence at Turf Moor with them when they go on their travels. Sky Sports Black Friday sale Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price! He added: Its never been a good ground for me, this one. I broke my leg at 17 here as a young professional at Nottingham Forest.Ive never had a result since. Its one of the rare grounds Ive never had anything at and at the back of my mind, its hard to get that out of your head.That wasnt an enjoyable experience and neither was that tonight. Weve got to learn about going away and taking our performances at home away. Salomon Rondon scores West Broms fourth goal in their biggest Premier League win for more than two years The organisational design of the team is generally good, theres a good physicality to the group but it doesnt chart away whereas at home, we perform very well.I reflect on a really below-par performance and you cant afford to do that. Weve had that twice this season, once at Southampton and once here. James Morrison of West Brom (left) celebrates with Jose Salomon Rondon Unfortunately they were both on Sky, although we had two good home games on Sky against Arsenal and Watford, when we played very well.Away, weve not been as good and you saw tonight you cant play like that at this level against good sides.Upgrade to Sky Sports now and get 12 months half price. Hurry, offer ends December 4! Also See: Rampant Albion sink Burnley West Brom 4-0 Burnley recap Premier League table Burnley fixtures Air Max 1 Clearance Sale . After a tight first half, the Croatians took command in Reykjavik after Skulason was dismissed for a professional foul in the 51st minute, but couldnt find a way past Iceland goalkeeper Hannes Halldorsson and his packed defence. Eduardo had a weak shot cleared away from near the goalline after barely a minute for Croatia, whose substitute Ivica Olic forced a fine reaction save from Halldorsson in the 55th. Air Max 97 Clearance Cheap .Cullen scored the go-ahead goal at 13:47 of the third period and Nashville beat the slumping Dallas Stars 3-2 on Thursday in a game that wasnt decided until the last shot of the night. http://www.wholesalenikeshoesclearance.c...-270-shoes.html. With a victory seemingly slipping away late in the third quarter, his quick scoring flurry helped Golden State regain control early in the fourth. Air Max 97 Plus Wholesale China .Manager Brendan Rodgers told the Liverpool Echo on Friday that Sturridge pulled his calf muscle in training as he prepared to return from a five-week layoff due to a thigh strain. Paul George Shoes Discount . The Tiger-Cats announced on Friday the linebacker has signed a new contract with the team through the 2016 season.CORTINA DAMPEZZO, Italy -- Elisabeth Goergl of Austria took advantage of an early start number to win a World Cup super-G on Thursday and boost her status as a medal contender at the Sochi Olympics. Wearing the No. 9 bib, Goergl timed 1 minute, 24.23 seconds down the Olympia delle Tofane course. With changing light making it more difficult for the top-ranked skiers starting 16-22, overall World Cup leader Maria Hoefl-Riesch finished second, 0.04 seconds behind. Nicole Hosp of Austria, another early starter, was third, 0.34 back. It was the sixth win of Goergls World Cup career and her victories are now spread evenly between giant slalom (2), super-G (2) and downhill (2). Goergl also swept gold medals in both super-G and downhill at the 2011 world championships in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany, and took bronze in both downhill and giant slalom at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics. With her last win coming in a downhill on home snow in Altenmarkt two weeks ago, her form is right on track for the Sochi Games, which open Feb. 7. "Yes, I feel very comfortable on my material," said Goergl, who let out a loud scream when she finished her run and saw the No. 1 next to her name. "The shape is growing, and Im happy that I can ski the way that I want to ski, and that Im healthy." Goergls mother, Traudl Hecher, won bronze medals at the 1960 and 64 Olympics. Her older brother Stephan was also a World Cup skier, although he retired midway through last season. "Of course I saw all the trophies of my mom. And I was very psyched the very first time I stood) on skis," Goergll said.dddddddddddd "I always wanted to go faster and faster." Goergl is also known for her singing, having sung the official tune for the Garmisch worlds at the opening ceremony. "If I want to (sing) I want to do it professionally," Goergl said. "Skiing is the focus now, and well see what the future brings." The top Americans were Julia Mancuso in seventh and Stacey Cook in ninth, both season bests. Lara Gut of Switzerland finished 19th and had her lead in the super-G standings cut to three points ahead of Anna Fenninger of Austria, who was fifth. In the overall standings, Hoefl-Riesch holds a 107-point lead over Fenninger. Hoefl-Rieschs previous best result in super-G this season was eighth. "Finally I made no big mistake," Hoefl-Riesch said. "Im proud and happy." Hosp was also third in a super-G in Beaver-Creek, Colorado, in November. "I feel really good this year in super-G and I know I can do really fast," said Hosp, the 2007 overall winner, who missed the Vancouver Games due to injury. "There (were) very hard times for me the last years. Now I got my feeling back." The super-G kicked off a busy schedule of four races in four days in the resort known as the "Queen" of the Italian Dolomites. Downhill races are scheduled for Friday and Saturday, followed by another super-G on Sunday. Two of this weeks races were originally scheduled for last weekend in Cortina but were wiped out due to heavy snowfall. The other two were moved from Garmisch due to a lack of snow in the German resort. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen