team during a commercial

in TS-Server 28.11.2019 03:21
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

BOWMANVILLE, Ont. -- Chase Elliott wrecked Ty Dillon on the last lap Sunday to win the NASCAR Truck Series race at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, and a drivers angry girlfriend got into action when she slapped a rival racer. Elliott, the son of former Sprint Cup driver Bill Elliott, plowed into Dillon on the final turn on the 2.459-mile road course to take the lead and went on to his first series victory. At 17 years, 9 months, 4 days, he became the youngest winner in series history. "We only have so many shots to win these things. I really hate to win them like that, I really do," Elliott said. "Thats not how I race and thats never been how Ive raced before. I had a shot. I was up next to Ty and I knew he was going to try and chop me off. I tried to make up the difference. ... Sometimes youve got to do what youve got to do to get to victory lane." Dillon dropped to 17th, the last car on the lead lap, in the series first race in Canada and first on a road course since 2000 at Watkins Glen. "Youve got to show respect," Dillon said. "I hope he runs Iowa (next week). He wont finish the race." The ending of the race was overshadowed by a post-race altercation between Max Papis and the girlfriend of driver Mike Skeen, who approached Papis after the race and slapped him across the face. Papis and Skeen had been battling for third in the closing laps of the race until contact between the two on the last lap ruined Papis finish. The two hit again during the cool-down lap, and Papis voiced his displeasure about Skeen during his post-race interview. When he finished talking he was approached by a woman later identified as Skeens girlfriend and slapped across the face. Papis complained to NASCAR officials about the incident and said on Twitter the slap dislocated his jaw. Skeen, meanwhile, said Papis entered his team hauler after the incident and tried to pull his girlfriend down the stairs as he tried to get past her while looking for the driver. Elliott, driving for Hendrick Motorsports in only his sixth series start, further explained the wreck. "Had two ideas that didnt work out for me and had an opportunity there getting into 10," Elliott said. "I felt like the 3 (Dillon) was sputtering. I felt like he was really, really close or he was out of gas or something and got to his right rear quarterpanel and tried to move him out of the way and unfortunately ended up putting him in the fence. ... "He obviously wasnt happy. He has a right not to be happy. I wouldnt have been happy, either, but at the same time, like we all three said, youve got to do what youve got to do." Chad Hackenbracht was second, followed by Miguel Paludo, Darrell Wallace Jr., Ron Hornaday Jr., Papis, Ross Chastain, Timothy Peters, James Buescher and Matt Crafton. Skeen was 13th. Crafton leads the series standings, 47 points ahead of Buescher. Dillon is third, 63 points behind Crafton. Ryan Blaney was the previous youngest winner, taking the Iowa race last September at 18 years, 8 months, 15 days. Carlos Beltran Jersey . Auld made 37 saves in a 5-3 loss to the Boston Bruins on Saturday. It was Ottawas first game without starter Anderson, who is out indefinitely after cutting his hand Wednesday night, and it was evident the team wasnt sure how to deal with the change in goal. Jeff Kent Astros Jersey . Acclaimed by world football leaders but held in contempt by many football fans. Blatter should arrive at the Itaquerao stadium in Sao Paulo to watch host Brazil play Croatia confident that this tournament -- his fifth as president -- wont be his last leading the worlds favourite sport. https://www.cheapastros.com/1483o-nolan-...sey-astros.html. Trailing 4-1 in the final set, Sharapova steadied her erratic service game and took command again to beat the 56th-ranked American 6-1, 4-6, 6-4 on clay at the Magic Box tennis centre. The ninth-ranked Russian looked to be cruising before McHale broke late in the second set to tie the match and then took her commanding lead in the final set after breaking Sharapova. Brad Peacock Jersey . Ribery terrorized the Schalke defence throughout and put the home side ahead in the 36th minute when he chipped the goalkeeper before stroking the ball into the empty net. The French winger struck again after the interval, combining with Thomas Mueller on the left before firing a deflected shot beyond the helpless Timo Hildebrand in the 55th, as Bayern bounced back from Wednesdays 1-0 loss at FC Basel in the Champions League. Jim Bouton Astros Jersey . Chief prosecutor Gerrie Nel also accused Pistorius of tailoring his testimony to fit the evidence at the scene. Pistorius denied the accusations. Nel alleged that the Olympic runner changed his aim with his 9 mm pistol to ensure that he hit Steenkamp as she fell back against a magazine rack in a toilet cubicle.OTTAWA -- Dont panic, its just pre-season. That was the message from the Ottawa Senators, even if a 4-1 loss to the New York Islanders in their final pre-season game showed they still have work to do. "Obviously we were bad, especially in the first two (periods)," said defenceman Marc Methot on Sunday. "The one upside I thought was that we actually turned it up in the third period and played a lot better, but its pre-season, half our squad is missing so you can only take so much from that." It was a rough night all around for the Senators as the other half of the team was beat 5-2 by the Islanders in Barrie, Ont. Riley Wetmore, Ryan Strome, Ryan Pulock and Brock Nelson scored for the Islanders. Evgeni Nabokov allowed one goal on 15 shots through two periods and Ken Reiter faced 11 shots in the third. Jean-Gabriel Pageau scored the lone Ottawa goal as Craig Anderson faced 23 shots. Head coach Paul MacLean was far from impressed by his teams performance and said it "left a sour taste in our mouth." While there was little to take from the game MacLean felt there was a valuable lesson to be learned. "This is a hard league and if you dont come prepared to play and work any team in this league can beat you," said MacLean. "That team that played us flat outworked us in every area of the game and deserved to win and that should give us a real good wake-up call going into next week." While pplayers didnt want to make excuses, they admitted knowing it was the last game of the pre-season may have played a part in their poor showing.dddddddddddd "You want to end pre-season on a good note and feel good about yourselves and you certainly cant after that performance and the way the 20 guys played out there, but at the end of the day it didnt cost us any points," said Bobby Ryan. "(Friday) cant come soon enough. Its a long camp." The Senators seemed to struggle right from the start. Wetmore opened the scoring 16:48 into the first period. Anderson made the stop on Kirill Kabanovs wraparound, but Wetmore buried the rebound. Less than a minute later Strome put the Isles ahead 2-0. The Islanders made it 3-0 in the second on Pulocks power-play goal as he beat a screened Anderson. Nelsons goal just over three minutes later left MacLean fuming as he lit into his team during a commercial break. Shortly after the Senators showed some life as Pageau took a great pass from Cody Ceci to get on the board. Ottawa finally managed to create some chances in the third, but Reiter was solid in relief of Nabokov. The Senators will take Monday off and hit the ice Tuesday with the 22 or 23 players they expect to start the season with on Friday when they visit on the Buffalo Sabres. Notes: Ottawa captain Jason Spezza remains sidelined with a mild groin sprain. D Eric Gryba played his first game of the pre-season. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen