rebounds and five assists

in TS-Server 28.11.2019 03:21
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

As much as Kevin Streelman enjoys the back nine at TPC River Highlands,, even he didnt think he what he accomplished Sunday was possible. Streelman birdied the last seven holes to win the Travelers Championship by a stroke, shooting his second straight 6-under 64 to finish at 15-under 265. "Its probably my favourite nine holes on the PGA Tour," Streelman said. "But you cant plan for something like that to happen. It just kind of falls into place." He broke the tour record for consecutive closing birdies by a winner of six set by Mike Souchak in the 1956 St. Paul Open. He matched the tournament record with a 7-under 28 on the final nine. "I had 10 one-putts in a row," Streelman said. "Thats something Ive definitely never done before." Also the Tampa Bay Championship winner last season, the 35-year-old Streelman missed the cuts in his previous four starts on tour. "I didnt have too many expectations coming here," said Streelman, who earned $1.12 million for the victory. Sergio Garcia and K.J. Choi tied for second. They each shot 67. Aaron Baddeley was fourth at 13 under after a 69. Streelman was 1 over for the day before starting the birdie run on No. 12. The streak reached five with a 37-foot putt at No. 16, and he capped it by hitting a wedge to 9 feet and rolling in another putt at No. 18. "I knew when that putt fell on 16 that something kind of special was happening," Streelman said. Streelman said he hasnt focus on golf exclusively lately, trying to spend more time with wife Courtney and 6-month-old daughter Sophie. "I was thinking about her (Sophie) on those last couple of putts. I was thinking, You know what? If these go in, great. If not, great. Shes going to love me either way and we have a nice family vacation coming up either way," Streelman said. Streelman said a 10-foot putt for birdie on No. 9 gave him a boost of confidence that he could finish with a flourish. Garcia has six top-10 finishes in 10 PGA Tour starts this season, and won the European Tours Qatar Masters in January. "At the end of the day he played really, really well," Garcia said about Streelman. "I feel like I played quite nicely and it just wasnt my time." For the sixth straight year at the Travelers the player who held the 54-hole lead was unable to win. Ryan Moore was one stroke ahead after three rounds, but closed with a 71 to tie for fifth at 12 under. Second-round leader Scott Langley birdied his first three holes and briefly pulled into the lead at 14 under. He, too, finished with a 71 to tie for 11th at 10 under. Miguel Angel Carballo became the second player to make three eagles in a round on the PGA Tour this season as part of a 63 early Saturday. He finished at 9 under. Patrick Rodgers, the former Stanford star making his pro debut, shot a 70 to tie for 46th at 4 under. Ken Duke, the winner last year, had a 68 to also finish at 4 under. Lance Mccullers Jr. Jersey .com) - Bradley Beal deposited a season-high 33 points and John Wall posted another double-double as the Washington Wizards went on the road and beat the Houston Rockets, 104-103. Cesar Cedeno Jersey . Durant had 33 points, 12 rebounds and six assists, hit the tying 3-pointer late in regulation and made the go-ahead foul shots in overtime to lift the Thunder past the Wizards 106-105. John Wall missed a driving layup attempt at the buzzer for Washington, which was seeking its third straight win. https://www.cheapastros.com/1733o-garret...sey-astros.html. - The RBC Canadian Open will return to Glen Abbey Golf Club next year, marking the 27th time that the national open championship will be played at the Oakville, Ont. Brad Lidge Jersey .L. - Defending womens champion Alberta improved to 3-0 at the Canadian junior curling championships with a 10-3 win over Ontario in Sundays afternoon draw. Cionel Perez Astros Jersey . Behind the talents of rookie Johnny Gaudreau, the Flames will look to keep pace Thursday night when they face the Minnesota Wild in the second of a six-game homestand.The San Antonio Spurs will try to take a 2-0 cushion over the Oklahoma City Thunder when the two teams continue the Western Conference finals tonight at AT&T Center. Catch all the action on TSN2 and TSN GO at 9pm et/6pm pt. San Antonio took the series lead Monday night with a 122-105 home victory in Game 1. The Spurs used a balanced scoring attack and clamped down defensively late in the third quarter to claim the win. Five San Antonio players scored in double figures and the Spurs outshot the Thunder from both the field and behind the 3-point line. Russell Westbrook knocked down a jumper with 5:09 left in the third to give the Thunder a 76-75 lead -- their first since a 5-4 edge early in the first -- but after Kevin Durant drained a jumper of his own nearly 30 seconds later, San Antonio turned up the intensity on the defensive end. The Spurs held Oklahoma City to just one field goal over the next seven-plus minutes, turning a one-point deficit into a 13-point advantage early in the fourth quarter. Durants 3-pointer just over three minutes into the fourth brought the visitors within 95-85, but the Thunder failed to get any closer the rest of the way as the Spurs ran away with the victory. Tim Duncan led the charge offensively with 27 points and seven rebounds, while Manu Ginobili and Danny Green combined for 34 points on 7-of-9 shooting from 3-point range. Ginobili netted 18 points, while Green and Kawhi Leonard each scored 16 in the win Tony Parker, who sustained a left hamstring strain in San Antonios series- clinching Game 5 win over Portland in the conference semifinals, supplied 14 points and 12 assists for the Spurs. "We were taking what we were given," Duncan said. "We knew wed be able to get into the middle and attack a little more than we have." The reason the Spurs wwere able to attack the middle was due to the absence of OKCs big man, Serge Ibaka.dddddddddddd He injured his left calf in Game 6 of the conference semifinals against the Los Angeles Clippers and is expected to miss the remainder of the postseason. San Antonio exploited the advantage and trounced the Thunder in the paint to the tune of 66-32. "Were a no-excuse team," Oklahoma City coach Scott Brooks said. "Serge is out. Hes not coming back. We have to play better." The Spurs shot 57.5 percent from the field and 53 percent from beyond the arc. Oklahoma City shot respectable percentages of 46.3 from the floor and 44.4 outside the 3-point line. Durant registered 28 points, nine rebounds and five assists, while Westbrook finished with 25 points, seven assists and five boards for the Thunder, who won all four meetings with the Spurs during the regular season. The Thunder trailed by as many 15 points in the first half before Westbrook and Durant fueled OKCs comeback in the third, scoring all but two of the teams 23 points in the period. Westbrook registered the Thunders first nine points in the third, including a jumper with 8:13 on the clock that brought the team within 72-68. Ginobili buried a 3-pointer to quell the Westbrook barrage, but Durant ripped off five straight points and Westbrook followed with a free throw and a jumper to give Oklahoma City a 76-75 lead. Durant followed two free throws from Boris Diaw with another jumper, but the Thunder managed just one field goal -- a Durant jumper with 22.9 seconds left in the frame -- for nearly nine minutes as the Spurs surged ahead for good. "The third quarter was obviously our best quarter, but we didnt close out well," Durant said. "Were not taking any moral victories out of it." Game 3 will be Sunday night in Oklahoma City. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen