his home country. Lee

in TS-Server 02.12.2019 02:58
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

LONDON -- A lively Premier League weekend ended with Tottenham producing a stoppage-time winner against Southampton and Stoke coming from behind to easily win at Aston Villa as 10 goals were scored in Sundays two games. Tottenham manager Tim Sherwood launched himself down the touchline pumping his fists after Gylfi Sigurdsson completed a fight back from 2-0 down at home to Southampton to win 3-2. The victory kept Tottenham in touch with the Champions League places, with the London club six points behind fourth-placed Arsenal. Tottenham has played an extra game. Stoke climbed above Villa into 10th place after hitting back to win 4-1, the teams first away success in the league since August which took the weekend goal tally in the league to 42. Chelsea remains top of the league after crushing Arsenal 6-0, with Liverpool second following a 6-3 win at Swansea and third-placed Manchester City beating Fulham 5-0. Returning to the top four remains Tottenhams aspiration but Sherwoods defence will have to be tighter and less error-prone to achieve that. Jay Rodriguez put Southampton ahead on the break in the 19th minute at White Hart Lane after Tottenham defender Kyle Naughton managed to miss goalkeeper Artur Borucs kick. Rodriguez took advantage to slot the ball into the bottom corner of the net beyond Hugo Lloris reach. Naughton was at fault for Southamptons second, as his half-clearance went straight to Rickie Lambert who fed Lallana to sweep in his ninth goal of the season. But it was slackness in the Southampton defence that gave Tottenham a route back into the game in the 31st. Nacer Chadli teed up Naughton, whose cross was only partially blocked by Nathaniel Clyne and Christian Eriksen slammed the ball into the net at the back post. Whatever Sherwood then said at halftime to his players worked. "It wasnt ranting and raving, it was considered and it was measured what I had to say to them," Sherwood recalled. "I wanted to play a high-tempo game and press them high up the field and I didnt think we had the energy to do it." But Eriksen was on target again in the first minute of the second half. Roberto Soldado outmuscled Dejan Lovren off the ball on the left flank, and squared for Eriksen to tap in from close range. Then, with it appearing the points would be shared, Eriksen laid the ball off for Sigurdsson to score his fourth league goal of the season. "It takes real guts, character and spirit to do that (comeback) and we showed that today -- brilliant," Sherwood said. At Villa Park, the hosts went in front after just five minutes through Christian Benteke. But Peter Odemwingie scored his third goal in two games to equalize in the 22nd minute and Peter Crouch seized on slack marking to put Stoke ahead four minutes later. When Leandro Bacuna and Nathan Baker both failed to clear the ball just before halftime, Steven Nzonzi scored from inside the penalty area. It took Stoke until the 90th to score again, with Geoff Cameron netting his second goal of the season. "At the start of the season we might have collapsed but we showed weve definitely improved," Stoke striker Peter Crouch said. Fake Royals Jerseys . Spencer Abbott and Trevor Smith scored third-period goals erasing a 2-1 deficit giving Toronto a late 3-2 lead. Alex Gordon Jersey . Garcia had eight birdies overall to go with a lone bogey on the fourth to move to an 18-under total of 198 at the Asian Tour event. "I was able to hit some really nice shots and then was able to roll two or three really good putts in and it was nice to be able to finish birdie, birdie on this difficult finishing stretch," Garcia said. https://www.cheaproyals.com/1087a-luke-h...y-royals.html.C. - Nick Merkley and Damon Severson each had a goal and two assists as the Kelowna Rockets downed the visiting Seattle Thunderbirds 6-3 on Saturday in Western Hockey League playoff action. Kevin Seitzer Jersey . -- The road to the Masters got off to a bumpy start Sunday for Tiger Woods when he withdrew from the Honda Classic with what he said was a lower back injury. Eric Skoglund Jersey .The Hamilton Tiger-Cat defensive back always has the required receipt. But he also walks around with a tangle of metal screws, rods and plates after breaking his neck in 2006 playing high school football in Louisiana.VANCOUVER -- Vancouver Whitecaps defender Young-Pyo Lee will retire after this season, the club announced Tuesday. The former South Korean international joined Vancouver in December 2011 and was named the teams player of the year in 2012. Previously, he won two Dutch Eredivisie titles (2003, 2005) and a Dutch Cup title (2005) with PSV Eindhoven and was part of the Tottenham team that won the 2008 English League Cup. He has also appeared in three FIFA World Cup appearances in his 13 year career, including a run to the semifinals of the 2002 tournament co-hosted by his home country. Lee wiill be honoured prior to kickoff when the Whitecaps host Colorado on Sunday.dddddddddddd "It will be the most memorable game in my life," Lee said in a statement. "Im a happy guy. I learned so many things throughout my career, much more than I had expected when I was young. It is a great time to finish with a great team and great people. "I deeply appreciate our fans, my teammates, and all of the staff in the club. Im sure Vancouver Whitecaps FC will remain in my mind as my team forever." Lee will join the Whitecaps front office after the season. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen