air jordan retro 1

in Rebellen 19.01.2020 04:13
von Edison Margery • 3 Beiträge

Resulting in more of a air jordan retro 1 premium feel to the shoe. No concrete release date is available yet, but according to DJ Folk on Twitter , you can expect this Air Jordan 4 to release sometime in the month of May. Thoughts on the new Air Jordan 4 colorway? Clean or too plain?Not only are the little footers set to receive this new colorway of the Air Jordan 6, they're also set to get this other brand new iteration of the model. An image recently leaked of what is being called an Air Jordan 6 GS GG model.

2018 was an amazing year for the Air Jordan 1 (it is not quite air jordan retro 11 done yet) and 2019 looks to be more of the same as Jordan Brand will be giving us more new flavors or the beloved model. One of the new colorways that will drop early in the year air jordan 33 is this Turbo Green option.This new Air Jordan 1 comes equipped with a white leather base paired with green suede overlays in a pre-worn finish. The shoe also comes with a text SP 19 Air Jordan 1 High OG on the side panel for a new look.

ÿþTwo weeks from now we'll be seeing the Air Jordan 6 release with a new premium makeover as part of Jordan Brand's ongoing Pinnacle collection.Today we give air jordan 11 retro you a new look at the upcoming Air Jordan 6 Pinnacle Metallic Gold which comes covered in a full Metallic Gold leather upper and subtle White accents that have been placed on the tongue, inner liner, heel tab, midsole, and parts of the outsole. Translucent detailing has been added on the outsole while additional gold hits can be seen on the laces.

Click and bookmark our official Air Jordan 6 Pinnacle Metallic Gold launch page now for more images, updates and release details.I wouldn't consider myself a huge fan of the Air Jordan 6, but I do like it. However this colorway is just too flashy in my opinion. It's not something that you would wear often.ÿþThis upcoming weekend we'll be seeing the release air jordan 3 of the 2nd Air Jordan XXX colorway with the University Blue version that pays homage to Michael Jordan's college days.

Would you like to see this Air Jordan XXX hit retailers? Let us know down in the comments below and keep it locked to Kicks On Fire for updates on a potential release.Jordan Brand continues their efforts to give the women their own exclusive releases with one of the latest offerings being this Air Jordan 1 Retro High Premium. gets the premium touch on the toe and tongue which is constructed out of a sequin-style fabric in black with some multicolor speckling.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen