Rocket League - Rocket League Streamer Struck by Lightning During Livestream

in Server 16.07.2020 10:18
von james10241515 • 39 Beiträge

Karma, knowledgeable Rocket League player and also a twitch streamer, was struck by lightning during commentating a Rocket League matchup. As she didn't have her camera on at the time of the strike, we could only hear her shriek through her video. Her hands burned for a touch bit and her controller was broken.

After the strike, she insisted on streaming for an additional quarter-hour before ending the printed . Then she explained to her viewers,“We’re having bad thunderstorms here. Apparently my house got hit and it went through my controller and shocked my hands. I’m completely fine. I just got scared and my hands burned for a touch bit." Luckily, Karma was fine after seeking for medical attention. she is going to be back after a brief period of recovery.

Your Best Place to shop for Rocket League Items
RLCS X, a replacement quite legauge format, is introduced to Rocket League recently and it also brings an enormous prize pool of quite $4.5 million. Rocket League are going to be grown into a replacement level this year. during this case, you'll got to prepare more Rocket League Items. Buy Rocket League Items at LOLGA.com now at a positive price.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen