Rocket Pass 5, the start of Competitive

in Roleplay 02.11.2020 03:23
von xingwang • 85 Beiträge

Rocket League's monetisation changes will arrive as part of the Blueprint Update, which comes to all platforms on 4th December and introduces Rocket Pass 5, the start of Competitive Season 13, and a selection of freebies for all players. According to Psyonix, all cars and items from the Supersonic Fury, Revenge of the Battle-Cars, and Chaos Run DLC Packs will be added to player inventories as soon as the update is available.Rocket League's latest update removed blind loot boxes for a more transparent system and went live last week. However, players Rocket League Item are not happy with the change, citing prices of around $15 to $20 for a cosmetic and Blueprints being far less rewarding than those of Loot Crates.

Psyonix and Epic ditched their loot crate and key system in favour of Blueprints and Credits. Instead of receiving a blind loot box, players can now see exactly what they are getting, and decide themselves if they want to buy the new premium currency, Credits to unlock a Blueprint. A new Item Shop has been introduced too, that sells retired items found in old crates and timed exclusive items, again for Credits.

Twitter and the game's official subreddit are full of posts from angry players demanding change. Professional Rocket League esports player G2 Rizzo said: "I tried to like it, this update ******* blows. $15 for white Zombas sure I'd allow it, $14 for lolga regular Infiniums, just shove my wallet up my..." (We'll let you work out where that sentence went.)

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen