Jaguars rookie receiver Marqise Lee

in Server 28.08.2019 04:22
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

Michael van Gerwen admitted even he was surprised by his red-hot start at the World Matchplay after inflicting a 10-0 whitewash defeat on Jamie Caven. Jim Otto Raiders Jersey . The Dutchman started his title defence with a perfect win over Caven, ending with an average of over 105 and a 50 per cent success rate on the doubles in his opening match of the tournament in Blackpool.After moving 5-0 up in under 10 minutes, Van Gerwen would ruthlessly wrap up victory to set up a second round match with Australian Kyle Anderson. Analysing his performance, Van Gerwen insisted he no longer has to prove a point to his fellow players and vowed to raise his standards even higher. He told Sky Sports: The other players know what I can do and I dont need to put any more pressure on their shoulders than I already have.I know what I can [do] and I just need to do a little bit more in the next game of course. No games are easy in this World Matchplay.Play the video at the top of the page for Van Gerwens verdict on his performance and watch more live matches from the World Matchplay on Sunday, starting at 1pm on Sky Sports 3. Also See: Matchplay moments: Top five Sunday at the darts Matchplay is magical The Wizard: Im still magic Derek Carr Raiders Jersey .com) - Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James will sit out Thursdays game against the Oklahoma City Thunder with left knee soreness. John Matuszak Youth Jersey . -- The Seattle Seahawks and wide receiver Sidney Rice have agreed to terms on a deal. http://www.footballraidersmall.com/Youth-Otis-Sistrunk-Elite-Jersey/ . Greece was on the wrong end of a 3-0 rout to Colombia in its first game of the tournament. They surrendered a goal in just the sixth minute of the contest, and despite some promising attacking play, failed to crawl back into the match. Japan, on the other hand, struck first in its match with Ivory Coast, with Keisuke Honda putting his side into the lead in the 16th minute.JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jacksonville Jaguars rookie receiver Marqise Lee has agreed to terms on a four-year contract worth more than $5 million. Lee, a second-round draft pick from Southern California, is expected to sign the deal later this week. Lees contract is worth $5.17 million and includes a $2 million signing bonus. The 39th overall player selected in May, Lee is the last of the teams draft picks underr contract. Charles Woodson Jersey. The 6-foot, 192-pound Lee caught 248 passes for 3,655 yards and 29 touchdowns in three years with the Trojans. He caught 57 passes for 791 yards and four scores last year despite playing through a knee injury. He missed most of Jacksonvilles organized team activities because of an ankle injury, but is expected to be full go when the team opens training camp next week. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen