I didnt do my job and we were

in Server 03.09.2019 02:52
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

LOS ANGELES -- The Miami Heat played the final minutes the way championship teams are supposed to. Jeff Bagwell Jersey . The Los Angeles Clippers are still perfecting the art of closing out games against the elite teams. LeBron James had 31 points, 12 assists and eight rebounds, Ray Allen hit a clinching three-pointer in the final minute, and the Heat snapped a five-game road losing streak against the stubborn Clippers with a 116-112 victory on Wednesday night. Allen had 15 points off the bench for the two-time defending NBA champions, who began a six-game road trip that will be interrupted four games in by the All-Star break. Dwyane Wade, one of seven Miami players scoring in double figures, had 14 points and eight assists in his 700th regular-season game. The Heat had lost 10 of their previous 12 road games against the Clippers, and hadnt beaten them at Staples Center since Dec. 9, 2007. Los Angeles, coming off Mondays stinging 116-115 loss at Denver on a buzzer-beating 3-pointer by ex-Clipper Randy Foye, got a season-high 43 points and 13 rebounds from Blake Griffin and 31 points from Jamal Crawford. DeAndre Jordan extended his franchise record of consecutive double-digit rebound performances to 29 games with 16 boards and 16 points. The Pacific Division champions are 11-6 since Chris Paul went down with a separated right shoulder on Jan. 3 at Dallas. With Darren Collison and Crawford replacing Paul and J.J. Redick (sore right hip) in the starting lineup, the Clippers bench produced only two points -- a 20-foot jumper by Jared Dudley with 3:17 left in the first quarter -- until Willie Green hit a pair of free throws to pull Los Angeles within 91-84 with 9:51 to play. Allen, who holds the NBA record for career three-pointers, converted a four-point play after Green fouled him behind the arc. That extended Miamis lead to 99-87 with 8:07 remaining. His second three, a rainbow from the left corner, made it 112-107 with 42.4 seconds to go. "Thats when the talent kicks in," James said. "The play was broken down a little bit, but D-Wade made a heck of a play by getting into the paint, and Ray just kept moving into his favourite spot -- one of those corners. D-Wade found him with a great pass, and Ray nailed it." Allen, in his 18th NBA season, played in his 1,271st regular-season game and overtook John Havlicek for 19th place all-time. "Hes a pro and he takes care of himself. Hes in just phenomenal shape, and he can run forever," said Clippers coach Doc Rivers, who had Allen for five seasons with the Celtics. "What impressed me the most when we were in Boston was his professionalism and his ability to make big shots. Ray could go 0 for 20, or 20 for 20, and the next day hed be the first guy in the gym, shooting all of his shots from his exact spots at the exact speed. Ray lives that." The Clippers, who held Miami to just two field goals over the first 7:47 of the fourth quarter, narrowed the gap to 99-95 with a 10-0 run capped by Griffins tip-in with 5:15 left. But James responded with a three-pointer and a layup 53 seconds apart. "Obviously weve had our battles with Doc, being in the Eastern Conference for so long, so we know how well his team is going to be prepared," James said. "I think it was just our mental toughness, especially in the third quarter when they made their run. We just stayed composed and found a way to get a win. We made stops and executed offensively." The Heat opened the third quarter with an 11-5 run that extended their seven-point halftime lead to 73-60. Wade set up an alley-oop dunk by James, and Mario Chalmers hit a three-pointer from in front of the Clippers bench to cap the rally with 8:48 left in the period. Chalmers basket put all of Miamis starters in double-figure scoring. Griffin led all scorers in the first half with 22 points and Crawford added 18, including a buzzer-beating 3-pointer at the end of the second quarter. But the Heat led 62-55 at intermission after shooting 57 per cent. Miamis ball movement was superb from the outset, recording assists on all but one of its first 18 field goals and building a 43-24 lead with 9:44 left in the second quarter. The Heat had 33 assists on 41 field goals overall. "We pride ourselves on moving the ball, and we know that makes it easier for all of us," James said. "We keep everyone in a rhythm when were passing the ball and sharing the ball. Tonight we had some turnovers, including myself. I mean, I was the main culprit (with seven), and Ive got to be more conscious of that and not turn the ball over so much." NOTES: James was called for a reach-in foul against Griffin with 3:17 left in the third quarter, his first of the game, and was assessed a technical foul by referee Bill Kennedy for complaining about it with Miami leading 81-69. ... The Clippers began a five-game homestand that includes four opponents that entered Wednesday with a combined 126-62 record -- Portland and division leaders Miami, Toronto and San Antonio. ... Miami improved to 8-2 against teams that currently lead their division. The Clippers are 3-6 in that department. Nolan Ryan Jersey . Picard had a goal and two assists to help Canada improve to 2-0 at the tournament. Seven different players scored for the two-time defending champions. "Today all four lines played excellent," said head coach Laura Schuler. Roberto Osuna Jersey .com) - Nino Williams posted 18 points and seven rebounds, as Kansas State edged No. http://www.baseballastrosproshop.com/george-springer-astros-jersey/ . The Cottagers last victory came in a 2-1 home win over West Ham when Rene Meulensteen was still in charge. Since then, a miserable run of seven defeats and two draws has seen the club part with the Dutch coach and replace him with German Felix Magath. DETROIT -- After missing a game with an injured finger on his right hand, Nick Castellanos returned to the lineup -- and realized his swing felt a bit better. "Ive been using a lot of top hand, kind of rolling over pitches I should stay through," Castellanos said. "Now, with my finger being hurt on my top hand, I have to use a lot more bottom hand. It helped me out tonight. I really didnt try to do too much." Castellanos homered and drove in four runs, and the Detroit Tigers scored six runs in the first inning en route to a 7-2 victory over the Chicago White Sox on Wednesday night. Castellanos three-run homer capped Detroits early outburst. Max Scherzer (13-3) allowed a run and five hits in seven innings for the Tigers, who snapped a four-game losing streak. He struck out six and walked one. Detroit allowed seven runs in the seventh in an 11-4 loss to the White Sox on Tuesday night, but this time the big inning belonged to the Tigers. Detroit had scored six runs over its previous four games before scoring that many in the first inning off Hector Noesi. Noesi (5-8) allowed six runs and 10 hits in six innings. Chicago slugger Jose Abreu singled in the seventh to extend his hitting streak to 19 games. He has hit safely in 37 of his last 38 games. Adam Dunn homered for the White Sox. Noesi struck out Austin Jackson to start the game, but the next eight Detroit hitters reached base. Victor Martinez, Torii Hunter and J.D. Martinez hit consecutive RBI singles, and Castellanos followed with an opposite-field homer to make it 6-0. Castellanos would add an RBI single in the seventh. Scherzer is unbeaten in his last seven starts. He faced the minimum 15 hitters through the first five innings -- the Tigers turned double plays after singles by Adam Eaton in the first and fourth. Dayan Viciedo ended Scherzers bid for a shutout with a sacrifice fly in the seventh, and that ended up being the reigning American League Cy Youung Award winners final inning. Craig Biggio Astros Jersey. Dunn hit a solo homer with one out in the ninth, his 17th of the year. The game started after a 29-minute rain delay. SCHERZER STRONG: Since allowing 10 runs in a loss to Kansas City on June 17, Scherzer is 5-0 with a 2.08 ERA in seven starts. He became the first AL pitcher to reach 13 wins this year. "You have to ignore the scoreboard sometimes, and go out there and just pitch," Scherzer said. "The dumb philosophy is just -- Ill give them heaters -- youre up 6-0, you dont want to get beat. Fortunately, Ive had the luxury of pitching in these situations because of this offence that we have. Ive found that you need to throw your offspeed almost a little bit more, because their hitters are going up there gearing up for the fastball." SALVAGING SOMETHING: The Tigers were aggressive against Noesi, so even with that poor first inning, his pitch count wasnt all that high. He was able to help Chicago avoid a long outing from its bullpen. "After the first, I was just pitching mad," Noesi said. "I knew I didnt do my job and we were probably going to lose the game, so I was angry. I pitched a lot better after that inning, because I knew I couldnt afford to let them get any more runs." TRAINERS ROOM White Sox: Chicago announced before the game that reliever Nate Jones underwent Tommy John surgery Tuesday. Hes expected to need a 12-to-15 month recovery period. Tigers: Shortstop Eugenio Suarez, who left Tuesdays game with a back issue, said he was in pain when he would bend down to take groundballs. He was given the night off. ON DECK White Sox: Left-hander John Danks (9-6) is scheduled to take the mound in the series finale against Detroit on Thursday. Danks held the Tigers to one run in 6 1-3 innings on April 21. Tigers: Drew Smyly (6-9) will try to build on an impressive outing against the Los Angeles Angels in his last start. The left-hander struck out 11 in a 2-1 loss. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen