didnt you see?

in Server 03.09.2019 02:52
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

DENVER -- Anze Kopitars first goal helped the Los Angeles Kings get back in the game. Darius Slayton Giants Jersey . His second stood up for the winner. Kopitar had two goals and an assist, knocking in the decisive score in the final period, and the Kings rallied to beat the Colorado Avalanche 6-4 on Wednesday night. "Those two quick (goals) at the end of the second were huge and we carried that momentum into the third," Kopitar said. "Its nice to start off the third with a power play." The Kings had the man advantage when Jeff Carter, in the middle of a scramble in front of the net, swung at a loose puck, sending it straight up in the air. When the puck hit the ice, Kopitar got his stick on it and sent it into the net past Jean-Sebastian Giguere at 3:13 of the third. Justin Williams added an empty-net goal with 11 seconds left to cap the scoring as both teams returned to action after the Olympic break. "At the end of the day, we got the two points. It wasnt the easiest two points, but well take it," Kopitar said. Avalanche coach Patrick Roy said for the most part, he liked the way his squad competed in the first game back off the break, despite blowing a two-goal lead. "No one is perfect after two weeks off," Roy said. "But weve been working hard and you dont want to let a game like this affect you, especially because I think there are a lot of positives. I think we need to come back on Friday (against Phoenix) with the same attitude that we had today." Jamie McGinn snapped a 2-2 tie when he scored on the power play at 8:57 of the second period off a centring pass from Ryan OReilly, who scored the Avalanches first goal earlier. It was McGinns 15th goal of the season. Colorado went up 4-2 later in the second on Andre Benoits third goal of the season. He knocked in a rebound on the power play, Colorados third score with the man advantage. Nathan MacKinnon helped set up the score with a shot that was stopped by Martin Jones, but the puck trickled out and Benoit punched it with his stick into the net. The Kings re-tied it at 4 with a pair of goals little more than two minutes apart. Kopitar back-handed a shot into the net at 16:49 and Carter put in an equalizer at 18:53 of the second, redirecting Mike Richards shot past Giguere. "Great play by Kopi, just stick it out there," Kings defenceman Matt Greene said. "When you get down by two, youve got to answer, and we got that pretty quickly." Los Angeles opened the scoring on Robyn Regehers first-period goal and pulled even at 2-all when Jarret Stoll knocked the puck past Giguere 24 seconds into the second period. P.A. Parenteau gave the Avs a short-lived 2-1 lead at 16:32 of the first. Matt Duchene sent a pass across the slot and Parenteau slapped it into the right corner of the net before Kings goalie Martin Jones could slide over to block it. NOTES: Avalanche D Erik Johnson served the first of his two-game suspension for his slash on New York Islanders C Frans Nielsen on Feb. 8. Nielsen was placed on injured reserve with a fractured left hand. ... Avs C Maxime Talbot was a late scratch, leaving the team to be with his fiancee after she went into labour. ... Avs D Andre Benoit is one shy of his 100th career NHL game. ... The Kings Dustin Brown played in his 700th NHL game. ... C Jordan Nolan of the Kings was shaken up when he lost his balance and barrelled into the boards early in the second period. A trainer assisted him off the ice and he was taken to the locker room for treatment. ... The Kings allowed more than three goals in a game for only the 10th time in 60 games this season. Doug Kotar Jersey .The surgery was performed by Dr. William Meyers at the Vincera Institute in Philadelphia.Letestu had three goals and two assists in nine games before being injured in late October.The 29-year-old has 54 goals and 65 assists in 273 career NHL games, including 39 goals and 51 assists in 188 games with the Blue Jackets. Michael Strahan Giants Jersey . Bayern led second-place Leverkusen by 10 points with a game in hand, while Dortmund was another four points off the pace. Freiburg midfielder Felix Klaus scored in the last minute as his side twice came from behind to climb provisionally out of the relegation zone. http://www.giantsonlineteamshop.com/lawrence-taylor-jersey-cheap.html . His recovery time is expected to be six to eight months. Seidenberg was injured in the third period of Fridays 5-0 victory over the Ottawa Senators, when he got his leg tangled with forward Cory Conacher.Luke Rockhold knows that Britain’s Michael Bisping will pour his heart and soul into achieving his UFC world championship dream – but it won’t be enough to avoid a three-minute knockout. Lancashires Bisping got the nod to challenge for Rockholds middleweight title on less than three weeks notice at UFC 199 after Chris Weidmans injury, handing him the opportunity to become the first Brit to wear major gold in the sport.The American champion, who has already beaten Bisping in 2014, has warned that the Brits desire to capitalise on a long-awaited opportunity wont be enough to survive the opening round. He had six minutes last time, hell have three minutes this time. Luke Rockhold I want to see him face-to-face, eye-to-eye, because I want to see how much he really wants this, Rockhold exclusively told Sky Sports. Hell come to fight to the best of his ability and he wont cower down. Luke Rockhold (left) and Michael Bisping first fought in Australia But guess what, Bisping? Im not going to slip over or stub my toe. He wont get my title. Ill be sharp, and Ill put this guy away in half the time that it took me last time.He had six minutes last time, hell have three minutes this time.Two years ago, Rockhold beat Bisping by submission but the Brit has already told Sky Sports that their rivalry is deadlocked at 1-1 due to the result of a notorious sparring session.Bispings short-notice rematch has re-opened that old wound but Rockhold wouldnt reveal what really happened when they trained together before their first fight. Luke Rockhold (right) lands a punch on Michael Bisping The truth? The truth is what happened inside the cage, thats the truth, he said. Darius Slayton Jersey. And thats all you need to know.In Bispings mind, he still thinks he got the better of me in the first sparring session we had. So I dont know whats going through that mans head.Californias Rockhold captured the middleweight title from Weidman in December but, even when an immediate rematch was scheduled, questioned whether his beaten foe would pull out injured.When Weidman confirmed a neck problem, the opportunity opened for Rockhold to finish his rivalry with Bisping for good. We already shook hands, didnt you see? I picked him up off the canvas last time and shook his hand. Luke Rockhold It was a pleasant surprise, he said.I had my suspicions Weidman wouldnt make it to this fight, hes a brittle guy. But Im happy to have Bisping, which is always nice. I enjoy few things more than shutting Bispings mouth.He is the perfect opponent - hes the only one with a winning streak. He beat Anderson Silva and thinks hes the man. Its time to show Bisping thats the closest hell get to beating a champion. Bisping to live by the sword Brit admits concerns in exclusive interview I expect to knock Bisping out with a left kick. There will be no takedowns, I will knock him out.Then will Rockhold bury the hatchet?We already shook hands, didnt you see? I picked him up off the canvas last time and shook his hand. Also See: Bisping exclusive: Live by the sword Bisping gets UFC title shot UFC ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen