The Championship at Laguna

in Server 04.09.2019 02:56
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

Jolyon Palmer says there is always pressure in Formula 1 but is confident he can improve after a mixed start to his debut campaign with Renault. Cody Zeller Jersey . After impressing at the season-opening Australian GP, finishing 11th, the Englishman has been out-qualified and out-performed by team-mate Kevin Magnussen in the next three grands prix and even propped up the field in China.Daniil Kvyats demotion back to Toro Rosso has once again proved how harsh the sport can be and with Esteban Ocon set to follow Sergey Sirotkins lead in running in practice for Renault, the pressure is on Palmer. But the 2014 GP2 champion claims that his misfortunes were down to a problem with the floor in his RS16 and after an improved showing in Russia, where Magnussen secured six points, he believes he is moving in the right direction. I had a very good race in Melbourne, I didnt race in Bahrain, and then I turned up to China and someone was already saying theres pressure on, the 25-year-old told Sky Sports News HQs Craig Slater at Renaults test day at Silverstone.The pressure is always on in Formula 1. Theres 22 drivers and everyones looking for performance, the team is pushing hard, were wanting to deliver for ourselves and theres a lot of young drivers that are like me last year, wanting to get in. I put myself under more pressure than anyone else can put me under. I want to do a good job for me. Kevin got points in Russia and I wasnt too far away from him. Im confident Ill be there in the coming races and moving forward with some points. Renault drivers Jolyon Palmer and Kevin Magnussen both think Red Bulls decision to swap Daniil Kvyat with Max Verstappen is unfair. Palmer has also given Kvyat his support after the Russian was unceremoniously dropped by Red Bull and replaced by Max Verstappen so early in the season.I think its unbelievably harsh on Kvyat, he added. He was on the podium in China, Vettel didnt like it but he did nothing wrong, go a podium for it which is Red Bulls only one of the year so far.In Russia he made two mistakes but didnt qualify far off his team-mate, then on the back of a bad race hes dropped. From my view its brutally harsh. Every race live in 2016 Sky Sports F1 brings you every race live in 2016. Fast and easy online upgrade Also See: The F1 Gossip Column Every race live Bismack Biyombo Hornets Jersey .com) - Richard Shermans two interceptions highlighted a dominant defensive effort, as the Seattle Seahawks routed the San Francisco 49ers in a highly anticipated NFC West Thanksgiving clash. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist Jersey . According to MMAFighting.com, MacDonald needs an x-ray on his right ankle and doctors clearance to fight or he will be subject to a mandatory medical suspension that will end on August 22, 2014. http://www.hornetsteamproshop.com/Cheap-Marvin-Williams-Hornets-Jersey/ . He did one better Sunday by holing out a pitching wedge from 142 yards for eagle, capping a remarkable 28 on the back nine to win The Championship at Laguna National.Brisbane, Australia (SportsNetwork.com) - Top-seeded Roger Federer recorded the 1,000th win of his ATP career in a victory over Milos Raonic in Sundays final at the season-opening Brisbane International. The 17-time Grand Slam champion became just the third man in history to record 1,000 wins as he joined retired greats Jimmy Connors (1,253) and Ivan Lendl (1,071). It wasnt easy for Federer on Sunday, as hee won the first set but then lost in a tiebreak to the third-seeded Raonic. Nicolas Batum Jersey. In the third set, Federer broke Raonics serve to record the 6-4, 6-7 (2-7), 6-4 victory. The 33-year-old Federer improved to 8-1 against the 24-year-old Canadian in winning his 83rd career ATP singles title. Brisbane serves as a tune-up for the Australian Open, which will begin Jan. 19 in Melbourne. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen