Ebden of Australia 6-1, 6-3, while Tursunov

in Server 04.09.2019 02:57
von jinshuiqian0713 • 1.130 Beiträge

RENTON, Wash. Bobby Okereke Womens Jersey . -- Anthony McCoy did not like having to be a spectator while his Seattle Seahawks teammates won their first Super Bowl. So the reserve tight end jumped at the chance to stay with the only organization hes ever played for knowing theres a chance of more titles in the future. "Everyone always has an interest in going into free agency and seeing what theyre worth on the market," McCoy said Tuesday. "Seattle came at me tough. They were the team that drafted me and at the end of the day I felt this was the best place for me to continue my career in the NFL. I feel I made the right choice." McCoy signed a one-year deal with the Seahawks on Tuesday after missing the entire 2013 season with a torn Achilles tendon. The deal was announced prior to the start of free agency, where McCoy would have been an unrestricted free agent. McCoy was expected to be a significant part of the Seahawks offence last season as a reserve tight end before suffering his season-ending injury during off-season workouts in May. He was stuck watching and going through the rehab process as the Seahawks won a title. "At first it was tough. You want to be out there, you see all the plays you can make or all the things you can do to contribute to the teams success," McCoy said. "But not being out there, it weighed a lot on me at first. As time went by you kind of let it pass and focus on the stuff you can control and what I could control at that time was my rehabilitation process and my focus was on that. It was really good to see the team be successful this year. I was happy for them and I was happy to be a part of that, part of the Seahawks organization to watch them go all the way and win the Super Bowl." "It was fun and it was kind of sad for me at the same time." McCoy had 18 receptions and three touchdowns during the 2012 season in a backup role. He said his rehabilitation is far enough along that he should be ready to participate in the Seahawks off-season program that begins in late April. How the tight end position breaks down remains to be seen. Veteran Zach Miller is under contract but has a large salary cap number for 2014. Backup Luke Willson played well in his rookie season with 20 receptions and one touchdown. "I feel I can compete with all of the guys here," McCoy said. "Its going to be a great competition and I think were going to do really well this year with the guys we have coming back." Darius Leonard Jersey . A groundswell for raising the number of playoff qualifiers to seven in each conference figures to get plenty of support from the 32 owners. Most notably, Arizonas Bill Bidwill, who saw his Cardinals go 10-6 and not get in, while Green Bay (8-7-1) qualified by winning the NFC North. Margus Hunt Womens Jersey . They were right in that they responded to coach Randy Carlyles goaltending switch to erase a two-goal deficit. http://www.officialindianapoliscoltspro.com/Pat-mcafee-colts-jersey/ . With newly minted president of hockey operations Trevor Linden looking on from above one day after being handed the keys to the franchise, it was more of the same on Thursday night.NICE, France -- Defending champion Albert Montanes of Spain and fifth-seeded Dmitry Tursunov of Russia both won in straight sets Monday to move into the second round of the Open de Nice. Montanes beat Matthew Ebden of Australia 6-1, 6-3, while Tursunov defeated Aleksandr Nedovyesov of Kazakhstan 6-1, 6-4. Montanes took a 4-0 lead in the opening set and saved the two break points he faced in the second set. Ebden had seven double-faults. Tursunov did not fface a break point while Nedovyesov dropped serve three times. Ben Banogu Jersey. Argentine qualifier Leonardo Mayer and Frenchmen Nicolas Mahut and Paul-Henri Mathieu also won their first-round matches. Mayer rallied past Croatian wild-card entry Borna Coric 4-6, 6-3, 6-4, while the sixth-seeded Mahut overcame French qualifier Martin Vaisse 6-7 (4), 6-3, 6-2. Mathieu won the last nine games in his 2-6, 6-4, 6-0 win over compatriot Lucas Pouille. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen