swim goggles

in Server 07.09.2019 03:33
von Muriel Darwin • 3 Beiträge

Favorite Episodes: swim goggles (WHERE TO START???) Dinopocalypse Redux (a new thrilling/compelling theory on what killed off the dinosaurs), Colors (I think this is one of their most popular episodes& for a reason!)Sleeping at Last Podcast : It s an emo band from back in (my) day, Ryan O Neal is Sleeping at Last. I was SO excited to learn a year ago that Ryan was making a song for each Enneagram type. Along with each song, he put out a podcast to go along with it where he interviewed Chris Heuertz (an author of a really wonderful Enneagram book called The Sacred Enneagram ).

Sooo Many White Guys : Comedian Phoebe Robinson decided she was sick of being the token black female comedian so she decided to host an extremely funny but thoughtful interview-style podcast full of interesting people that aren t just white guys. There is best swim goggles for kids however a  token white guy episode every season& including America s white guy sweetheart, Tom Hanks . Favorite Episodes: Gina Rodriguez , DeRay McKesson , Buck Angel , Padma Lakshmi & honestly all of them.

Sex with Emily : I love Emily s mission to educate listeners about kids swimming goggles a topic of which our schools failed us severely sex. And, she s working hard to fill the orgasm gap! It s so fascinating to discover through callers what sexual or relationship experiences are super common and what very niche issues couples are needing help with. Bonus, it s a resource of great things to try, for the explorers out there. Emily is a doctor with a gentle, tolerant approach. Favorite Episode: Orgasm Blockers & Sex Myth Stoppers

this is a great list with lots of new ones for me to check out. i am a HUGE amazon swimming goggles fan of tim ferriss podcast and was surprised to not see it here, so i think it s a must check out! he interviews people who are exceptional in their fields and i just love listening to their routines, how they became who they are, how they overcame struggles, etc& that podcast inspires me to be a better person and to be who i am meant to be. i highly recommend starting with the seth godin episode! another i love is masters of scale which is similar to how i built this, about taking businesses to scale and it s really intriguing as well.

My current obsessions: Girls Gotta Eat, U Up? (by Betches media, not the Nikki Glaser one with a similar name) and J Train. All hilarious, but spot on, honest life, dating and relationship advice, sprinkled with enough funny stuff and nonsense to make a commute or run in the humidity bearable! Marriage and Martinis offers a great, real-world example of the struggles of marriage. Sex with Emily literally changed my life. So glad to see it on the list! How Cum is another sex podcast that is speedo swimming goggles fantastic.

Privacy Overview This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are as essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: anyela
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 3854 Themen und 3894 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen